曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 鲁尼:贝巴将会帮助我 Berba will help me - Rooney

[官网] 鲁尼:贝巴将会帮助我 Berba will help me - Rooney

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! `( q- I7 {2 l1 I
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 Y8 Y, L5 m8 o* l( C3 g
Wayne Rooney believes he will become a better player in the presence of Dimitar Berbatov - but he says the strength of United's attack means he is not guaranteed a place in the side.
  i6 E6 W4 Z! R" Y2 j* L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The 22-year-old striker hopes his new £30million team-mate will bring continuity to his role up front, where he says playing alongside a player of Berbatov's experience will help him improve.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" @! p# d4 C0 J9 m4 S
"The mere fact he is at Old Trafford should take me onto a different level," he says. "I am not guaranteed my place in the side anymore."
9 ^4 k* y2 L2 u( @曼联在线·球迷地带While Rooney shares some characteristics with Carlos Tevez, Berbatov has style different to anything else United have got, which is why Rooney feels he will be suited to playing alongside the Bulgarian.
7 _1 Z! g( w$ Y$ e2 x9 }) dwww.imanutd.com"More than anything I like playing just off a front man," said Rooney, currently on international duty with England. "It's probably because I get on the ball more. I don't like to be out of the game too long.曼联在线·球迷地带# t! C; q: M0 g$ T0 g* P
"Some centre-forwards can stay up front, not touch the ball and just look to score goals. I don't really enjoy doing that. I like to be involved in the game. Mainly at United I have been used in different roles but maybe the fact Dimitar has arrived will bring some continuity to my game."
6 f0 i  N- I0 Y4 b' H2 c3 `www.imanutd.comRooney admits he likes the pressure of needing to perform to secure his place in the side, citing United's recent clash with Bolton, in which he came off the bench to score his first goal of the season. "I like to play under pressure," he said. "The other week when the manager left me out against Bolton, I was disappointed. I just wanted to get on the pitch as quickly as I could and show him what I could do. I like to prove people wrong if I can."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' Q: X1 n( V; v# u/ B9 z
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 a$ A7 L7 [: L* o9 M
======================================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' k( @' B2 v9 U, b* j4 _1 j
www.imanutd.com0 ?3 I2 Q/ {- U
维恩鲁尼相信贝尔巴托夫的存在将帮助他成为更好的球员,不过他也称曼联强大的攻击线让自己很难保证主力位置。
! o& o0 M& t9 }. L) Y' I9 U曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带% [' h! l7 }' Y
这位22岁的射手希望身价3000万镑的新队友能够串接起前场,在贝尔巴托夫这样的球员身边踢球可以帮助自己不断进步。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ c; F- L* ?7 Z+ f

/ i: t% w8 s' T! `: O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“但就贝巴加盟这件事情本身来讲,也会让我变得不同,”他说。“我不再能够场场首发了。”
2 h! \% k# }! g曼联在线·球迷地带
1 D4 H3 ~1 v8 ~- _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.鲁尼的风格和特维斯相近,而贝尔巴托夫的球风则是曼联从来没有过的,因此鲁尼认为自己非常适合在保加利亚人身边踢球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; O, N- e% e5 Y; O+ x
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( h: K' A  m8 ~3 l. O  @5 ~
“我最喜欢在一个人身后踢球,”目前身在英格兰队的鲁尼说,“这样我就可以更多得触球,我并不喜欢游离于比赛之外太久。) l$ C6 `1 K" F9 W
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! B8 f9 j: {& Q/ W5 p/ L7 |1 C
“一些中锋只需要站在禁区里,不需要控球,要的就是关键一击,我自己并不太喜欢这么踢,我想要参与到比赛之中来,在曼联我踢过很多位置,而贝尔巴托夫的到来将会对我很有帮助。”
6 Y" W- _' ~  ~% Y- t% s曼联在线·球迷地带
2 @" X& e' S$ |  ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛鲁尼坦言他乐得在压力下踢球,争取自己的位置,对于曼联最近与博尔顿的比赛,他说:“我喜欢在压力下踢球,两周前主教练没有上我首发对阵博尔顿,我很失望,我想要尽快上场,展示我的实力,我喜欢证明自己。”

rooney已经开始大爆发了