曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 罗纳尔多高兴与球迷相处融洽 Ronaldo happy with fans

[天空体育] 罗纳尔多高兴与球迷相处融洽 Ronaldo happy with fans

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 W4 I' q/ _6 K- b

; c6 P, i7 |. Twww.imanutd.comCristiano Ronaldo feels Manchester United fans have not forgotten the good times he has brought to the club, despite a summer of uncertainty regarding his future. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- A: [( A$ B; B* a+ k$ v
Real Madrid spent the close season chasing the winger, with Ronaldo hinting at an interest in joining the Spanish champions.
1 m" b* l/ K/ V曼联在线·球迷地带United stood firm and fended off Real's interest before the Portuguese winger pledged to stay at Old Trafford at least until the end of this season.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ y. F; o+ h& m; I! ?0 z
He missed the start of the campaign after undergoing an ankle operation before making his comeback against Villarreal as a substitute in the UEFA Champions League last month.曼联在线·球迷地带2 A( F1 W' q. Q7 P  P4 z3 w! b
Ronaldo admits he was wary about the fans' reaction to his return, but believes he is still valued by the majority of United supporters.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) o( ]3 ]& M- n9 ~7 b, o
"In the game when I came back against Villarreal I wasn't nervous, but just a bit excited to see how the fans would react to me," said Ronaldo in The Sun.
* h5 P( `8 F( Q4 Y3 S1 r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Thank God things went well. www.imanutd.com$ b  U. l% u: C4 |: f4 G. @, k
"This shows people have not forgotten all the good things we've done together and I'm very happy with that."
0 @4 w( S1 q" \3 G; o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' P" d9 X$ {8 A; O
==================================================================================================================
& n5 D3 }; {$ b& _5 @: B( t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
" K& ?4 X9 E7 R% I$ }7 o曼联在线·球迷地带克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多认为虽然经历了夏天的转会风波,不过曼联球迷并没有忘记他给俱乐部带来的美好时光。
& j; R+ U& J9 D5 B8 ?% U: jwww.imanutd.com
5 S) G  p* f" m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在整个转会期皇马都在不断追求C罗,而球员本人也暗示有兴趣转投西班牙。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ O" i8 {5 q9 u" M7 S2 ^. b* j
$ \, A# c# _4 z7 L0 D' }4 X
曼联在这方面一直态度强硬,直道C罗保证至少在老特拉福德再呆一个赛季。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ S: }+ h. h: J& L3 U* u

$ R5 P1 X' }; Q9 ~  ?1 f! j由于进行脚踝手术,他错过了赛季初期的比赛,直到上个月欧洲冠军联赛第一轮曼联主场对阵比利亚雷亚尔的时候才复出。
$ M& \& f1 ]9 u9 [8 L  U5 b8 [) M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
. {9 q0 r( X) E' o/ _! p* ~: l专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.罗纳尔多坦言他也曾担心过复出之后球迷对他的态度,不过他相信大部分球迷还是很看好他的。: J$ }. H4 M5 s: H0 @
曼联在线·球迷地带" B+ l) }! l: I1 ^, R3 o& C" }
“在对阵比利亚尔亚尔的时候我替补上场,我并不紧张,我只是兴奋地想知道球迷对我的反应。”罗纳尔多说。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- @: g8 U# K) b% h% l9 b* w$ ?
. D* c: i9 ^2 j9 C5 ^0 J$ ~
“感谢上帝,一切都很顺利。www.imanutd.com2 S: `! c; }4 t: b$ Q

: ]* H# ^- [6 N- m+ \: C7 L! S+ m“这表示球迷们并没有忘记我们在一起的快乐时光,对他们的态度,我很高兴。”

可我仍旧耿耿于怀...

相信是真心话..... 虽然感觉怪怪的.....
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..