曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

[官网] 贝尔巴托夫欣喜在主场进球 Dimitar delighted with home goal

www.imanutd.com/ @8 j7 Z3 s* l5 y5 d
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- C* W1 R1 a3 m9 ?2 ~
Dimitar Berbatov is on a mission to score more goals at Old Trafford after making the Stretford End roar for the first time in his Reds career.
. ~# ~: L4 A, n, Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Bulgarian rubbed salt in West Brom's wounds when he clinically connected with a deflected ball from Nani, moments after Cristiano Ronaldo had made it 2-0 to United.
& z- l) r2 w* [$ k7 t+ k7 J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Dimitar told MUTV: "It was a nice goal and I was really delighted to score in front of the home crowd. Hopefully there will be more to come."www.imanutd.com+ ]8 }* m2 m! |4 g2 z! X- c9 b) R! O
United's second-half surge from 0-0 to 3-0 and eventually 4-0 followed a frustrating first half when Wayne Rooney had an effort disallowed and West Brom were defiant.
6 |: y7 D+ E3 J# q7 f* s6 @ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"There are often games like that," Berbatov mused. "In the first half you try hard to score but it doesn’t work. Then at half-time, you have some good words from the manager - he tells you what to do exactly and what the weak points of the opposition are.
% g% s: ~( a& e; ^$ N曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"You try to listen, we did listen and we scored four goals."
2 z' x' w' @" A& N7 A" e* ?曼联在线·球迷地带Rooney scored the first and will be in most of the headlines as his hot streak continues. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- K4 W# V' ^, B
"I think he’s enjoying his game right now and that’s not only good for him, it’s good for everybody, especially the fans," said Berbatov.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: P6 s- l4 t6 U! o
"Our partnership is improving. We're constantly working at it on the training ground, trying to understand each other without even looking. Sometimes it works - today's result proves it."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 _$ r+ i( L, I/ F$ J& q
www.imanutd.com) I% d% G. }: }! p2 {7 q
=============================================================================================0 a8 e2 ]& o% k+ ]2 ~3 K

5 V* m1 }: l' ^1 K$ F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站迪米塔尔贝尔巴托夫首次在曼联主场进球,他希望之后能够进取得更多的进球。
* Z6 \5 X9 c) p, i& H2 N5 ?曼联在线·球迷地带
- _- u" s$ L& n, [  O曼联在线·球迷地带C罗帮助曼联将比分扩大为2-0后不久,贝尔巴托夫就将纳尼的传中挡入球门,为西布洛姆维奇的伤口上撒了把盐。
# T, m! d! X0 A3 @4 C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 r6 S8 M+ |, n6 z
贝巴说到:“这个进球不错,我很高兴能够在主场球迷面前进球,希望www.imanutd.com8 O- ^  a; g# s2 F  r

# {! o( V2 T8 \, Ewww.imanutd.com上半时,曼联的表现不尽如人意,鲁尼打进一球但被判无效,下半时球队则用潮水般的进球将比分定格为4-0。www.imanutd.com1 q8 d" d$ y8 l/ c
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( w' s+ j) _5 [; n, H  }$ {; p1 \: d% e
“有时候比赛就是这样,”贝巴若有所思地说到,“上半时我们很努力,但是效果不好,但在终场教练给了我们很好的指导,他告诉你具体的做法以及对手曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' w- q2 [# t4 R  |
的弱点。: k3 z  f( {' n0 c7 b% S( \9 }7 {0 _

& M" [9 Z- u0 L+ ^专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我们认真地听取,最终收获4个进球。”曼联在线·球迷地带  U6 o: \( E, [4 w! m
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& p: n! `7 Z) z5 d; w. E
鲁尼打进了第一个进球,毫无疑问他将会占据各家报纸的头条。
% f( |8 w; ^4 W0 c6 c( u: P* ~曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
: t9 Z5 P% x3 V/ I7 T3 D曼联在线·球迷地带“我认为他十分享受这样的比赛,这对他很美妙,对其他人,特别是球迷来说,更是好事。”贝尔巴托夫说到。
0 j4 C; C8 U8 u8 Z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带8 V4 n/ n# x4 t0 ]
“我们的配合越来越好,我们在训练场上一起努力,争取形成最好的默契,今天的比赛是个很好的回报。”

贝巴!慢慢来,一切都会有的!