曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 特维斯欢迎并享受竞争 Tevez relishing competition

[官网] 特维斯欢迎并享受竞争 Tevez relishing competition

3 f( j- n8 Z! ~7 [, e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
: b, [0 H" S0 ~5 J+ u) g: O" e曼联在线·球迷地带Carlos Tevez may have endured a frustrating spell on the sidelines of late, but the Argentine is philosophical as he pushes for regular starts.www.imanutd.com& r! b; h& M0 `; t  \
The goalscoring form of fellow strikers Wayne Rooney and Dimitar Berbatov has relegated Tevez to the role of substitute since September's win over Bolton. But he is redoubling his efforts to force his way back into the Reds' starting line-up.: W8 W$ C1 g$ Z) X* H/ q7 m
"I think it's great that there is competition," Tevez told MUTV. "It is up to me to be fit and ready for the manager to make the decision. I am very calm and relaxed.
" {1 _1 v5 y! j3 T曼联在线·球迷地带"The only important thing is that I am ready when the team needs me. In my own head I have got that personal target to do better than last season."www.imanutd.com' w6 S$ o5 Q7 [6 b; c
Despite Tevez's immense talent and popularity with United supporters, the form of his attacking colleagues has made them difficult to oust - but he has only praise for the pair.www.imanutd.com" m6 K4 g% A: i3 {4 g
"I think Berbatov is a great player," he said. "Technically he is very good and also tactically aware. He provides the height we need and is good in the air. He plays down the middle and lot of his play takes place in the centre.: _* a% E0 `0 G4 O3 V( S% _/ P" \7 a
"I think Rooney has all the attributes to be the best player in the world. I have always thought he is a fantastic player but now he is scoring goals everyone is saying that. But I have always thought he is a top player." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( {9 j4 [5 p$ y7 P
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 Y- k. x1 J* \& [; ^7 N
=========================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 j6 W, O9 A9 o5 P' m* q* h
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; U$ ^5 R0 J. R8 }+ l9 z* u- Q- m
卡洛斯特维斯目前很难打上主力,不过这位阿根廷人在竞争面前依然保持冷静。
4 d9 i8 {$ ~- B
9 u2 E4 r" D/ `4 b& Twww.imanutd.com自从9月份曼联战胜博尔顿以来,鲁尼和贝巴的进攻组合进球不断,而特维斯则被挤到了替补席上,不过他表示自己会加倍努力争取回到主力阵容。曼联在线·球迷地带) q; r* p$ o1 P% n+ r3 o

( f: X- Q5 ]5 A+ A, g9 J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我觉得存在竞正很不错,”特维斯说,“教练负责作出决定,而我必须要做好准备,我现在很冷静以及坦然。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 V' G* {  a. I/ \" M; M7 j: w
; N/ [7 \$ s0 r$ a$ [
“最重要的事情是我要在球队需要我的时候做好准备,而我自己的个人目标则是要做得比上个赛季更好。”
( u6 ^: @. L6 I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
6 M" q6 _8 M7 H曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛虽然特维斯实力超群,在球迷中也广受欢迎,不过他的前锋队友们目前的状态实在太好了,因此阿根廷人很难首发出场,不过球员本人对自己的队友依然赞不绝口。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% X: K# k/ ?- U. t% V, _9 @) w

; p8 |- z( M" K7 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我认为贝尔巴托夫是一个伟大的球员,”特维斯说,“他的技术和意识都很出众,他的身高也很高,头球很好,在球场上他总是焦点。/ o2 i+ v+ j: b8 Q. F# Z. _& h

$ Q, C+ k$ U9 f# l' U7 O8 Y4 B专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我觉得鲁尼有资格成为世界上最好的球员,现在他不断进球,人们纷纷对他进行褒奖,不过我早就知道他是一个神奇的,一个顶级的队员。”: i% d( S. Q: J  t2 G# g

' q. ~  U4 \/ V6 ]www.imanutd.com[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-10-25 12:18 编辑 ]