曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

[每日镜报] 爵爷与天空电视台斗争 Sir Alex Ferguson refuses to talk to Sky TV

) n0 Q4 a2 m, _  E) n& s! n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 p  P# P2 @; b  H' M
Sir Alex Ferguson is refusing to speak to Sky TV after a row over remarks criticising his England striker Wayne Rooney.
7 s6 V5 p$ o6 X# E. X! v4 p曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Manchester United boss Fergie will not co-operate with Sky at tonight’s Battle of Britain clash against Celtic.www.imanutd.com) h/ j/ w4 ^) {( Z$ G% @
Fergie is annoyed with two pundits – former Liverpool star Phil Thompson and Paul Merson – and has warned Sky they can forget about him for the forseeable future." q! n0 t8 L# T* D0 A
Thompson claimed Rooney should have been sent off for kissing the United badge when he went back to Everton – and Merson said Rooney might have seen red against Hull., I/ ]7 P' p) j8 S" v9 V
Ferguson was seething about the comments, and has told Sky that he will not do a one-to-one chat with them at any stage of the Celtic match.
$ d& }- t! S% q* i( \, d3 I, f  D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.He has a long-running feud with the BBC and has refused to co-operate with them following the broadcasting of a documentary ‘Fergie and Son’ in 2004.曼联在线·球迷地带% U" M  p: Y& Y
Thompson was giving his opinion in the popular Soccer Saturday show and word got back to Ferguson, who has had strong links with Sky down the years.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 e0 b- ~7 F) p, J
Sky, midway through their £1.3billion three-year  Premier League deal, hope to broker a peace deal before Saturday’s Arsenal v United showdown.3 V- _/ k0 ]9 [5 x! l6 l5 Y% ^

- V0 K% O7 x/ C: _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.==================================================================================================
8 `2 P. `* f, d. K) a* s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 V: C. }3 ~( \! N
由于天空体视台嘉宾在节目中批评了英格兰国脚鲁尼,弗格森现在拒绝在赛后接受该电视台的采访。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 y& A, H/ h* p" X' ^
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( i7 s5 e% b/ j
今晚,曼联对阵凯尔特人的“英苏大战”之后,弗格森将不会与天空电视台合作了。
6 C; L0 G/ S2 D$ e4 w6 Xwww.imanutd.com
8 [5 G" \! b: }' `www.imanutd.com当事嘉宾都是前利物浦名宿,分别是菲尔汤普森以及保罗默尔森,爵爷告知天空体育,在将来冷战会继续下去。
) y) r! O+ d" |# g' O) w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* K# G7 p9 v" M8 v& ?% Z- _# L
汤普森曾说鲁尼在客场对阵埃弗顿是亲吻队徽的动作应该得到红牌,而默尔森则称鲁尼在对阵胡尔城的比赛中应该被罚下。5 I- a& G2 t& L6 n
  ?( U7 ?) y- C! R1 U
弗格森对他们的言论十分愤怒,他告知天空电视台,无论结果如何,自己将不会在与凯尔特人的比赛之后接受他们的采访。曼联在线·球迷地带1 l2 ]- B0 w1 m4 S
; N( o/ w3 `  \: O+ p8 O: M' r# j
之前,爵爷曾长期与BBC交恶,在04年BBC播出了纪录片《弗格森和他的孩子们》之后,爵爷就再也不与他们合作了。2 T& V1 ^& P3 K3 [( _4 S
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., W0 a, E, N- |8 H/ S( D8 c
汤普森是在著名的《足球星期六》节目中作出上述言论的,近些年,关于弗格森和天空电视台之间的新闻一直不断。
' h9 I. M6 B, [* I3 N6 w! |' a; F
1 l5 S6 ~8 ]! ~% n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.目前,天空电台方面希望在下轮英超阿森纳对阵曼联之前解决这次纷争。

哈哈,有意思