曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Would Queiroz Have Let Sir Make Mistakes? 奎罗斯会让爵爷犯错吗?

Would Queiroz Have Let Sir Make Mistakes? 奎罗斯会让爵爷犯错吗?

, d5 N: w: P& {# I' s- _1 m: l+ Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: X; n$ x3 A. Q9 L! s, V1 J
) F& _# Z7 Q. \! n( G* M% T9 O6 B
There's an almost-forgotten story about last season's Champions League final that goes something like this: Sir Alex Ferguson was intent on bringing John O'Shea off the bench but was dissuaded from doing so by Carlos Queiroz.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) Z6 q' \) b7 K; Q
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  H2 S' y% J, R" V
It was by no means the first time that Queiroz had gently coaxed Ferguson into changing his mind while presumably - in the manner of most successful relationships - deftly making Ferguson believe that he had made the key decision himself. Unfortunately for United fans, it was the last time Queiroz has been able to exert his influence over Ferguson.6 @, `% T4 x: @# u6 M

4 v2 x# ]0 V: Y+ m! kwww.imanutd.comFerguson's former assistant Steve McClaren later suggested that the hardest part of the job was managing the manager - introducing him to new ideas without making him feel like you were being patronising or acting beyond your remit. Queiroz obviously had that manager-management down to an art.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 s  u) |6 k$ N5 M) t8 q4 h/ |
: a( t' ?$ |4 D# L
Would his successor Mike Phelan - a loyal and devoted footservant at United over the last seven years - have stopped Ferguson bringing on O'Shea in Moscow? Or would he have said 'yes boss' and instructed the Irishman to take off his tracksuit?
  s# u+ x( M  s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
$ ~. f# e+ a: _+ a8 SConversely, would Queiroz have discouraged Ferguson from fielding a lumbering Gary Neville at full-back against the extremely quick Samir Nasri? Would he have suggested that Cristiano Ronaldo swapped wings to make him more of a goal threat? Indeed, would he have insisted on a 4-3-3 that would have given Ronaldo last season's freedom to operate and also matched Arsenal in the middle?
7 A1 z9 D4 W" [4 V# U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 t0 E- p6 @- |) A: \) l9 k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.We can only speculate about the answers to those questions but there will be speculation as long as United 'struggle'. This is not a kneejerk reaction to one defeat at Arsenal (though who amongst us would think a United with six minutes of injury time could offer so little threat?) but rather the defensive shambles that were the second halves of games with Everton and Hull in recent weeks, and the fact that they have thrown away seven points from winning positions already this season.
9 Z3 }1 b- z) Q$ r* H3 k! S曼联在线·球迷地带
$ L1 f# {( l) D3 ^; P0 c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The importance of a foil to any successful manager in these times when coaching is only a fraction of the job cannot be underestimated. Don't think it's a coincidence that scouser Sammy Lee's return to Liverpool has coincided with an attitude towards the Premier League that's closer to the fans' own, or that Luiz Felipe Scolari chose Ray Wilkins to act as the calm and urbane yang to his fiery yin because he does not have faith in his own countrymen.
" {( e) A# c5 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 J9 S5 G/ [: _& m5 Ewww.imanutd.comRecent successful partnerships (Ferguson and Queiroz, Wenger and Rice, Mourinho and Clarke) and those at current league leaders at Chelsea and Liverpool would suggest that the perfect pairing is a combination of British and continental. This may be a tad simplistic,but there are many who would suggest that Ferguson should have chosen a foreign assistant to complement his strengths.
- x- s4 l$ e/ ywww.imanutd.com7 P: ?9 b) J7 {+ L1 }7 f
Ferguson has never been a comfortable coach or a gifted tactician and someone like Pako Ayesteran may have brought new ideas that he (or Mike Phelan or Brian McClair) may not have considered. And an outsider might have had the balls to implement them.
0 V( z3 o: C+ a/ {. r0 q; S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
- b& L% K, y) swww.imanutd.comOf course, there will be plenty who say that United have comeback from more difficult and seemingly impossible positions in the title race - and that United have had the hardest fixture list of any of the contenders - and that is true. But the last time Queiroz left in2003, they were in touch with leaders Arsenal at the start of November and they eventually ended the season 15 points adrift of the champions.Could that happen again?
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 T9 D7 I/ c$ X  `+ P9 E

: Z" B" s" I, I( u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ Z# n2 w7 C' T
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) o' d" r" @0 D
我们曾经有一个接近被遗忘了的故事,这是关于上赛季欧冠杯决赛,事情是这样的: 弗格森正想把奥谢替补上场,但却被奎罗斯阻止了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 T( G7 h! F( {
这是奎罗斯第一次成功说服弗格森改变决定,也成功让弗格森相信他的决定是正确的。但是对红魔球迷不幸的是,这是奎罗斯最后一次在弗格森的身上使用他的影响力。
/ C, M" c( O! X1 ~7 [5 p- P4 m( J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森的前助手麦克拉伦也曾经说过,最难得工作是管理主教练 - 那就是在不超越自己的工作范围或硬要人家接受你的看法下给出你的意见。奎罗斯确实是很理解这项管理学的艺术。
8 N9 O* ?! l' f8 Owww.imanutd.com倒过来看曼联现在的助理教练费兰,一名在这7年里对曼联忠心耿耿的教练,又会否在莫斯科阻止弗格森换上奥谢呢?或他又会只说‘是的老板’,然后指示该名爱尔兰人换上球衣。
. A2 K- ^1 C( i6 i2 i: \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛相反的,奎罗斯又会否不支持弗格森首发年长的内维尔,去对付速度极快的纳斯里?奎罗斯又会否建议C罗该常常换翼来提高他的威胁性?当然,奎罗斯也可能建议曼联踢4-3-3队型来给C罗更多像上赛季的空间,而且也能在中场抵抗阿森纳。
; Z4 O% E5 L6 k2 z, Rwww.imanutd.com我们只能深思可能出现的答案,但只要曼联成绩不理想,就一定会有深思的情况。这不是在败给阿森纳一场球赛后的极大反应(谁会想到曼联在补时6分钟时,会那么没有威胁?),但是,是在曼联近两场对抗埃弗顿和赫尔城混乱的防守开始,而且也在这个赛季先进球的比赛里失了7分。曼联在线·球迷地带7 P8 v: c/ R8 ?! `/ p
近期成功的合作(弗格森和奎罗斯,温格和赖斯,穆里尼奥和克拉克),以及现在榜首队伍切尔西和利物浦所做到的,证明完美的合作是英格兰人以及外国人的配合。这可能会太单纯,但很多人曾经认为弗格森应该会委任一名外国人助手来弥补他的不足。
8 K5 |" b( T% ~& G专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.弗格森并不是一名很舒服的教练或天生的战术家,而且像耶斯特丹(利物浦助理教练)可能会提供一些他(或费兰或麦克莱尔)没想到的宝贵意见。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! e' D2 K5 f  A( X7 D5 K- Q
当然也会有人说曼联都曾经在更坏或不可能的情况下最终夺得冠军,而且现在曼联也拥有跟另三队冠军竞争者更艰难的赛程。但是,在奎罗斯上一次(2003)离开曼联时,曼联在11月时只跟榜首的阿森纳相差几分,但是最终与落后榜首15分结束赛季。这会再次发生吗?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., ^$ T/ J& I3 ?. y) I

% v4 g& Q& h+ b0 ?4 P/ J' ^曼联在线·球迷地带[ 本帖最后由 ahgan84 于 2008-11-11 13:21 编辑 ]
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

谁会想到曼联在补时6分钟时,会那么没有威胁专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. S# k! e' D% P* v: l& x' b% x! \

/ `1 s- N$ `" i0 I. _曼联在线·球迷地带同意这句话。。。最后时刻6分钟完全浪费了`。。。

奎罗斯确实是有水平的教练,费兰还差火候。

犯错....更像试验.........
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

还是觉得弗格森应该选一些顶级教练做助手。。。未来可以顶替他。
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

就是啊,完全可以以接替费sir为筹码,邀请一些在野的大牌教练来辅佐。。。

还是觉得弗格森应该选一些顶级教练做助手。。。