曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 弗莱彻期待激烈的榜首竞争 Fletcher expects tight battle

[天空体育] 弗莱彻期待激烈的榜首竞争 Fletcher expects tight battle

6 h; v/ |5 f+ d+ c: {0 m' h; G曼联在线·球迷地带
8 d% U7 w& z% b5 L! w$ f曼联在线·球迷地带Darren Fletcher has admitted that he expects the title race to go down to the final day of the season.
, N2 v: w! I% \) R, rManchester United are currently eight points adrift of joint leaders Chelsea and Liverpool, while they are also two points behind Arsenal.
  B! i  p- m7 ^0 y) L  r+ m8 S. a - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站However, they have played a game less than their rivals and Fletcher believes it is far too early for them to be written off.
; [& w$ }7 T( ?5 uwww.imanutd.com"We have still got a game in hand so we would like to think it is only five (points) so I don't think it is (too big a gap)," Fletcher told Sky Sports News.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* ]8 ]5 y) B$ n7 k1 \
"I think there will be a lot of twists and turns. Liverpool have shown they are contenders and obviously Chelsea and Arsenal are.
9 K4 _1 s) a" L  V! Z; f" f曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Teams are going to take points off each other. It is a very competitive Premier League and we feel we can go on a run of unbeaten games."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 j5 G, W% T& d, Q$ \% I
United have already lost to Liverpool and Arsenal this season and drawn with Chelsea, but Fletcher is not overly concerned having visited the homes of their three main rivals.
- \6 @8 G6 i! D. p8 x+ _& s4 q) L: F- rwww.imanutd.comThe Scotland midfielder feels the fixture list is kinder to United in the second half of the season, and feels the title will be decided from the Christmas period onwards.曼联在线·球迷地带8 K+ |  e# N. f5 V/ b6 x
He said: "I don't think these games (between the top four) decide titles. It is a long season and if we can be in contention after Christmas then we are notoriously good at the end of the season and we can really push on. That is our aim.
5 y% ]3 L* q" |( y( Uwww.imanutd.com"We have got a lot of home games in the second half of the season and we feel confident playing at home with that sort of crowd behind us.
. H$ G3 T: `3 H) L& w2 @1 U! N - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Chelsea are obviously going to be there, Liverpool have shown promise and Arsenal are obviously a good side.
( O4 }% X! p/ T& Q5 a曼联在线·球迷地带"The league went down to the final day of last season and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same again."
, R1 \, c# r5 B) Lwww.imanutd.com
' T/ n# h" ]: b5 n3 |www.imanutd.com========================================================================================================1 n7 Z- g' A! C- G+ e9 Y

0 }9 g+ H+ S3 K  a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.达伦弗莱彻坦言他预计榜首的争夺能够持续到赛季的最后时刻。
+ ]# o5 _2 p$ q; L/ Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  T* i- ^9 v. W6 ?2 h" F* Y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联目前以8分之差多后于榜首的切尔西和利物浦,同时落后阿森纳2分。
4 s0 A+ K' L5 ]7 ?$ {1 D6 u专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带3 d2 \# @' L( M% p/ Y
不过曼联目前少赛一场,而弗莱彻相信目前一切判断都还为时尚早。www.imanutd.com: l2 f4 c! b2 w$ s% E: S

/ T6 B: W9 e/ M6 Q9 o/ R0 ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我们目前还少赛一场,因此我认为我们目前实际上应该落后5分,而这并不是太大的分差,”弗莱彻说。
3 X( _. n7 x. y! E" U8 ?www.imanutd.com
' d. }/ {- n0 k6 E8 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我觉得还将会有很多交替领先的情况,对手们都有很强的竞争力。
+ P" q0 [: P3 y2 ?! L曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com: c# c! [: G5 T# B0 g
“每支球队都不好对付,英超竞争就是这么激烈,而我认为接下来我们可以保持多场不败。”
; [* p9 S: V2 L" Y6 r. Pwww.imanutd.com) {) P: d$ g) b9 r6 {
曼联已经输给了利物浦和阿森纳,和切尔西战平,而弗莱彻并不为球队在三强客场的表现担忧。
0 U8 s4 x% f3 a, W1 ^7 E, }" Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 d: D5 [/ W, e% `# b
弗莱彻认为曼联后半个赛季的赛程比较有利,而真正的决战将在圣诞节期间打响。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! K7 c' }1 E( D! @' d- [
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! L% `- r6 W( I  ^1 i
他说:“我认为四强对话并不能决定冠军归属,赛季还很长,如果圣诞之后我们依然咬住对手的话,众所周知我们善于后程发力,因此我们会很有机会,这是我们的目标。www.imanutd.com; l6 |* n) a, P! ?# r

3 U1 T  S. Y% p- E - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“在下半程我们有很多主场比赛,有球迷的支持我们能够踢得更有自信。
/ W0 k1 r7 s7 u$ ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  ?: D, s0 {' ]0 U5 v
“切尔西无疑将会与我们争夺,利物浦也有希望,当然阿森纳也不错。
* `7 T' c' @3 \& W! Z0 c8 {www.imanutd.com
" W: g% A# _# U7 _. h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“上个赛季冠军悬念留到了最后一轮,而这个赛季我觉得会这样。”

弗莱侧还是多优秀的