曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

[天空体育] 吉布森保持耐心 Gibson prefers to be patient

曼联在线·球迷地带; k! L% J  S/ |& Q* C) `
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 z0 E. w  s) R; F
Darron Gibson is wary of leaving Manchester United 'too early' as he looks to continue his development while on international duty this week. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# g8 ?# w+ w) w% X
The 21-year-old midfielder recorded his third Red Devils appearance of the season in last weekend's 5-0 triumph over Stoke City.
' t2 J2 r# x' X- y$ f/ J! Y0 K5 A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Gibson - who is currently with the Republic of Ireland squad ahead of their friendly with Poland - spent time on loan at Wolves last term but is happy to remain with United this campaign.曼联在线·球迷地带) P- Q9 a$ f  k& t
Of his first-team opportunities at United, he said: "It is frustrating when you are not playing, but a lot of young players make the mistake of leaving United too early without getting a chance.曼联在线·球迷地带, ?. Y" l. E& a" W1 ~! `  Z& ~5 X
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes and I can take it.www.imanutd.com0 u) X0 D- A& d0 C) Z. K
"I have had chances to go on loan here and there, and I have turned them down and the gaffer has turned them down for me as well because he wanted me to stay.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! Z( i: i6 C, {( J2 D
"I am just going to bide my time and hopefully the chance comes sooner rather than later."
+ ]' g4 L9 V7 K: N3 S+ H4 W" a曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
$ h2 U" V4 _5 u8 C1 [0 h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站=====================================================================================================================
$ }" Q; C+ K% W" b曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 D) u" V( d( Q8 x9 L/ |
达伦吉布森清楚,现在离开曼联是不明智的,他希望能够继续在这里发展。
/ x; z5 b& d/ M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, [' c3 \, e+ i6 q  I" c
这位21岁的中场再上一轮曼联5-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中本赛季第三次登场。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* \8 ?6 W  M1 q1 a9 _" O' b& n
1 `$ v& {) Z# m/ W! S/ Y; U
目前,吉布森正随着爱尔兰队备战与波兰队的友谊赛,他上个赛季被租借到了狼队,不过现在他对能够留在曼联感到高兴。
* U0 N5 d. v( G5 p0 A5 P  b
5 \: S$ }0 s0 {1 Z- C6 ~8 @* h曼联在线·球迷地带谈到他在一线队的机会时,他说:“不能上场比赛让你很是苦恼,不过以前很多年轻球员就是因此而草率的离开曼联了,他们没有争取到机会。
) x6 @. N9 X, v; e" ^" k* j! V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com' H! N6 ~. C! K: ~2 U3 F$ J
“我现在要坚持过这一段时间,希望当机会来临的时候我能够抓住它。
  n$ S. V" Y  a5 _ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
! b5 a3 I9 c# ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我本有机会租借到其他地方,我没有同意,弗格森也没有同意,他也希望我留下。( e# _9 a9 s6 Z+ Z) [+ W8 C% }

3 H6 Q' h1 j6 n9 a+ H“我只要挺过去,机会就一定会快到来。”

把握机会是王道。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..