曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报] 坎贝尔的爆发影响到曼联 Reds braced for Campbell swoop

[曼城晚报] 坎贝尔的爆发影响到曼联 Reds braced for Campbell swoop

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 y5 i0 w  |3 q/ d) x

6 |4 P- \; c1 n0 H% b曼联在线·球迷地带UNITED are bracing themselves for an attempt from Tottenham to keep on-loan striker Fraizer Campbell permanently. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, N9 _) l5 k# L0 W: j
The 21-year-old has impressed new Spurs manager Harry Redknapp, who could now be ready to test United's resolve with a bid between now and the end of the season.
$ x- I& Z+ x* k( r8 u! a5 g! U. M: \! T曼联在线·球迷地带Campbell went on loan to White Hart Lane as part of the deal that brought Dimitar Berbatov to United on transfer deadline day. But even if he returns to Old Trafford next summer, he will find the route to the first team a congested one.曼联在线·球迷地带7 l- n- I( M6 Z9 Y3 y1 `0 t! P! K
Carlos Tevez is already struggling to get time on the pitch, with Sir Alex Ferguson appearing to prefer the partnership of Wayne Rooney and Berbatov. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* P1 D7 N9 [4 }; o* O4 p* c6 N' P: q
And Campbell could find himself even further away from breaking through at United following the emergence of 17-year-old Danny Welbeck.. u* \& \& h/ }/ L# x& b
The Longsight-born teenager has long-been considered the most exciting striking prospect at the club - and following impressive displays in the Carling Cup and on his League debut against Stoke on Saturday, he has forced his way into Ferguson's thoughts.
2 B$ I/ Z, g$ @# Z# oMeanwhile, Campbell has shown much promise since Harry Redknapp took over at Spurs - scoring three times in his last two games.
. ~: T5 Q# W# s2 _3 p( v% o曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛It remains to be seen if Ferguson would be willing to offload a player who he intended to have at Old Trafford this season, but he will be aware he will have difficulties keeping all of his forwards happy.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 Z. ^$ M0 y& F' h
He still runs the risk of losing Tevez, unless he can convince the Argentine that he will be more than a bit-part player, while Welbeck and Angolan international Manucho will both be champing at the bit for more opportunities.2 M3 E) H6 y" {( _( o$ s3 a
Campbell, who had an impressive spell at Hull last season, insists he wants to return to United, but a bid of around £7m could be enough to tempt Ferguson to deal.
2 ]; A" m" K/ L# r* d: n$ [. wwww.imanutd.com
* m  e9 C3 j* B+ }+ Y6 q6 ]============================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ n+ R' ~3 K. [7 T# `" I/ ?: T
) G, z, j# O  F3 O
曼联又要面对球员离去问题,外租小将坎贝尔的现在效力的球队热刺希望将他永久引进。
+ X0 ~+ a/ T- @曼联在线·球迷地带
$ L6 W. j& ~7 d0 `4 ~" ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位21岁的小将给热刺主帅雷德克纳普留下了深刻印象,估计他将会为坎贝儿出价,这对曼联的态度也是一个考验。
7 c1 U- E9 p6 W& c  a! J4 ?0 R8 M曼联在线·球迷地带
# o/ ~; y3 u2 n+ T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站坎贝尔是作为贝尔巴托夫转会的一部分在转会日最后一天租借到热刺的,不过即便他明年回到曼联,也会在锋线面临激烈的竞争。
5 c) h5 r- Z) O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
& p7 n8 _4 F! Y9 A8 r曼联在线·球迷地带目前弗格森似乎偏爱鲁尼和贝巴的组合,连特维斯都很难踢上比赛。
; p3 C  O+ ~$ D8 ~  t  f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ c7 H) r. u2 H- y% i+ w
随着17岁的维尔贝克的涌现,坎贝儿要在曼联出头更是难上加难。
  B) f7 K+ Z7 O3 n6 H/ `4 R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- h/ z: H2 r. ^
维尔贝克被认为是曼联最具潜力的射手,他在联赛杯以及英超上的出色表现也让弗格森格外留意。
+ _: G" V8 l3 N* L2 ^: {曼联在线·球迷地带
  Z1 R  m& q$ vwww.imanutd.com同时,坎贝儿则在热刺的雷德克纳普手下过得很好,他在最近2场比赛中打入3球。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' F! D8 `4 d! X2 t" I* ]  s
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 X  y/ I+ D* j/ b3 h1 P
弗格森的态度还不明朗,要知道当初他本计划留住坎贝尔的,但他也清楚,让所有前锋都开心几乎是不可能的。
9 u( U" V! ]: Kwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com4 M" l# t. c# y
他目前还可能失去特维斯,除非他能够保证阿根廷人的出场机会,而维尔贝克以及安哥拉前锋马努乔也在虎视眈眈。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 l( x# r/ b- J9 o8 E" Y% J

7 {1 W5 f, ^6 k4 t% P8 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛坎贝尔上个赛季在胡尔城就表现不错,虽然他表示自己依然要回到曼联,但出价如果达到700万英镑时,弗格森应该很难拒绝。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.$ U  y; _, q0 K7 V+ I8 N4 Z
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& m1 X! l% m* a$ m, j3 E
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2008-11-18 23:13 编辑 ]

这个赛季比上赛季强壮了点
我的blog:梦剧场的小老鼠
我的视频空间:音乐素描小子