曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[setanta体育] 维迪奇不想得势不得分 Vidic not bothered with pretty stuff

[setanta体育] 维迪奇不想得势不得分 Vidic not bothered with pretty stuff

, m+ X4 w8 t  V3 k; ?1 i% S* x5 m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
* U) S: |' E0 A& J! Z# k) r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Nemanja Vidic believes Manchester United are keeping pace with their title rivals, and has given his side the verbal prod he feels they need to push on and recover the early points deficit they have conceded to Chelsea and Liverpool.
& g5 S6 `4 c, H, h" Y) Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Red Devils are eight points behind their rivals at the top of the table a third of the way through the season, and while United have a game in hand over Chelsea and Liverpool Vidic knows they cannot afford to let any more ground slip.
2 s' z5 {! R5 }" u7 U/ s: Y' twww.imanutd.comThe Serbian centre back has now called on his United team-mates to show their grittier side and place an emphasis on gaining points above anything else.
6 i% n0 X6 k6 ^* n7 k- h“We’ve played the top three away from home and I don’t think we played too badly,” said Vidic.
/ Z6 Y- D3 K  D3 \, g/ b; p; Y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“From now on we can’t just play well, we have to get the points too.
4 s6 G% C% N$ t$ H“We’ve dropped points, but we’re not far off the top teams.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 K: G8 M/ d) `: F+ U' _
曼联在线·球迷地带8 X' t# C  O; Z6 w/ s6 z; B
===========================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 w# `/ e% w8 ]6 C+ s" a
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( c4 s) z  e) I( ]: ^+ m0 L
维迪奇认为曼联正在紧追竞争对手的步伐,他告诉队友们,球队还要继续努力,以弥补之前落后于切尔西和利物浦的分数。
0 J, q' |6 m/ i! S3 l3 }7 Pwww.imanutd.com
1 M% z  i  ?) X0 w) _" _/ s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站赛季进行了1/3,红魔目前落后榜首8分,虽然目前少赛一场,但维迪奇清楚球队不能再犯错了。曼联在线·球迷地带5 [6 g( Z( b6 O6 I

5 l2 \. A+ v' {; L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.塞尔维亚后卫告诉队友们,到了该拿出勇气的时候了,抢分比什么都重要。www.imanutd.com, i0 A+ ]9 K, u2 X' \
www.imanutd.com! z, a2 C7 P' \& F& U  ]
“我们已经客场和另外三强交手过了,我觉得我们场面上表现得并不差,”维迪奇说。
; ]2 `8 O+ r9 |) Y0 O" p- F/ v1 a
! O5 n( c/ N& L+ Z8 @  Q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“从现在开始我们不再只追求场面了,我们必须要拿分。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 j. I9 X: l; c2 h$ C: p6 u
" E4 C- Y% x/ F& v2 U. i. E
“我们之前丢了些分,不过我们没有落后榜首多远。”