曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

[天空体育] 卡尔德隆抨击C罗 Calderon blames Ronaldo

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& q, M0 N0 L& C" X0 `3 B

) T( ?+ K* W0 r3 i7 F2 L专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has insisted to Sky Sports News that the Cristiano
  O# l7 c3 c3 ]& c3 h9 O$ s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ronaldo transfer saga was instigated by the player.
, H% L7 W5 o% C* N: g  p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Real and Manchester United clashed over the newly crowned European Footballer of the Year, as the Spanish giants looked to clinch his signature in the summer.
) I5 k0 q1 i  U4 K6 s% \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Sir Alex Ferguson and United chiefs stood firm over Ronaldo and shunned Real at every turn.
& U" d( }3 q& r曼联在线·球迷地带Now Calderon insists that Real only pursued Ronaldo after the player made it clear he wanted to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
! N7 a9 [+ {& a( Z7 `' A! T+ T) _"We have left that, it has been a very big story which we didn't provoke," Calderon told Sky Sports News. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 V. R4 w  p2 k1 w
"The player said he wanted to come here, a dream to come to Real Madrid and we received and we were happy to know that.
9 A# [. g- _1 J& m  f1 \www.imanutd.com"After that I talked to Manchester but David Gill was very clear and said they didn't want to sell at all.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) F" i2 _7 C, |1 n" A4 h2 j
"We want to have a good relation with all the big clubs in Europe and Manchester is one of the best and I like to have a good relationship with them forever, and they said for the moment no."www.imanutd.com" H2 k3 D8 i" Q9 S
Calderon added that he thought the media were to blame for much of the Ronaldo situation.
6 S4 f" n2 y0 f; s0 X2 W曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I know the media in general to give excitement to their readers and listeners and Cristiano Ronaldo is a fantastic player and he has won the golden ball and I congratulate him on that and I wish him the best, anywhere he is going to be in the future."www.imanutd.com; g5 u/ E5 G4 X/ H8 ^+ T" W

- f: h# `0 m6 Y5 o# g- g============================================================================================================
+ J) o1 J" {% \) q2 uwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛6 s) v* I5 M% N
皇马主席卡尔德隆强调夏天关于C罗的转会闹剧完全是球员本人搞起来的。
$ V$ P, a; M# O曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- T3 \- s: o+ ~7 B" m" V
皇马和曼联整个夏天都在为了新科欧洲足球先生而争斗,西班牙俱乐部希望能够得到这位球员。
% A/ S7 z7 |5 a4 P# {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
2 U) L; z: c- W' c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛而弗格森爵士和曼联高层一直坚定地拒绝着皇马。曼联在线·球迷地带. x$ t- f& @& b7 Q" I

8 H  ~" R) P( ]: A/ E4 X# i0 @6 s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站现在,卡尔德隆强调,皇马只是在罗纳尔多表示希望转会之后才开始追求的。www.imanutd.com' a0 C* @3 a8 Z9 R% H: z  ^. S
曼联在线·球迷地带' |* a0 O) p) P3 i( t: k( H
“整个故事十分复杂,但这并不是我们引起的。”卡尔德隆说。
# y" N% f1 ]: K. ?3 U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
- h2 ~3 |& [1 b" u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“球员先说自己想来的,他说他梦想来皇马,我们知道这条消息当然很高兴,www.imanutd.com( C  u0 T, f, c+ ~5 |
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- q* M' R4 k9 _0 G. d/ E9 x( E
“之后我和曼联进行了交流,不过他们的CEO吉尔很坚定地表示球队不会出售C罗。
9 H  i/ T4 o' l( e曼联在线·球迷地带
! S( d  J# K7 f7 U2 l. p; }www.imanutd.com“我们一直希望和欧洲所有豪门都保持良好关系,曼联是其中最好的一个,我希望能和曼联永远是朋友,而当时他们拒绝了我。”, s- h$ s* C* d: r+ j0 g- c
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.0 B8 D, O, m( @
卡尔德隆同时补充,他认为媒体在整个事件中也应受到谴责。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- F0 M2 b, R2 o6 a, Z

/ F& U1 G' e1 ]0 H0 [曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我知道媒体希望让读者兴奋起来……C罗是一个伟大的球员,他赢得了金球奖,我祝贺他,也希望无论他以后在哪都会是最好的球员。”

吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸