曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 曼联风潮席卷曰本 Blog: Big in Japan

[官网博客] 曼联风潮席卷曰本 Blog: Big in Japan

) @  D8 c& I; R& h+ E/ [; n! z; h. \
! l9 m  w. A% j6 yMUTV's man in Japan Stewart Gardner reflects on the semi-final victory over Gamba Osaka and the overwhelming support for Sir Alex's men...
5 x3 n. i( [1 u2 k( C5 `- ^+ b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.What an impact United have had on this competition. The Reds have sprinkled a bit of stardust on the Club World Cup and brought it alive - an eight-goal thriller played out in front of a packed house in Yokohama to delight the fans and book a place in Sunday’s final.
8 J2 X2 y  t/ z" P/ V1 O: T4 \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The competition has its critics who suggest it’s bloated and includes teams who really aren’t too special. They may have a point. Before United took to the field on Thursday there was the playoff for 5th and 6th place between Adelaide United and Al Ahly. Without being unkind, it was awful. The stadium was half empty. The football quality was low. It was like going to a U2 concert but having to sit through a support act that couldn’t play instruments or sing.
9 I( [5 t) @- o# \/ |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Then United appeared. All of a sudden, the stadium was packed and the atmosphere electric. Camera flashes were blinding. The Reds may have been playing a Japanese team in Japan, but Sir Alex’s men had the overwhelming majority of support.
! k- F0 ~/ E' e  E, hwww.imanutd.comWhen Cristiano Ronaldo appeared on the big screen the reaction was deafening. They love him here and his performance didn’t disappoint. Clearly the latest nonsense emanating from Madrid didn’t have the slightest effect on him. And the face of United’s No.7 is plastered all over the Japanese newspapers this morning.
% A) f& B2 f- d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.In many ways the game was typical United – a swashbuckling, exciting attacking display against a team who simply wouldn’t lie down. The near 70,000-strong crowd lapped it up. Now there’s a tremendous final in prospect. LDU Quito of Ecuador await – the shock winners of the Copa Libertadores who overcame some of the giants of South American football to reach this tournament. It will be quite a game. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 J/ J. I; _, ]7 Q; I  V4 {, J9 f" Q
United’s popularity in Japan really has taken me aback. The club means so much to people over here. Fans wait patiently outside the hotel day and night in the hope of catching a glimpse of their heroes, and many of them have brought along gifts for the players.
- c5 `; m( c9 {9 C; b) T% [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站One set of fans handed me a bag of presents and begged me to give it to their favourite player. It was a really beautifully drawn caricature of the player along with a personal letter and several gifts, all wonderfully wrapped. The player? Was it Ronaldo, Rooney or Ferdinand? No. It was Rodrigo Possebon. The young Brazilian is not even part of the squad here and has hardly kicked a ball for the first team. Yet such is the depth of interest in United here, the fans know all about Rodrigo.曼联在线·球迷地带9 n! J, r+ O9 `+ F, ]" f
Even more amazingly, a couple of supporters had waited at the hotel all day in the hope of seeing MUTV’s very own Paddy Crerand! They gave him a traditional Japanese bowl that again was intricately wrapped - no guessing what Mrs Crerand is going to get for Christmas!曼联在线·球迷地带) f' n) V  p9 ?3 [6 b9 u$ y
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  p; c' T# ?. Q
=================================================================================================================
' I& o9 v% R3 r2 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
, e3 A& I6 L  ?. D: ^3 M$ U3 A2 |曼联电视台随队记者Gardner报道了半决赛战胜钢巴之后的情况,以及弗格森的球队所获得的巨大支持……$ z# Z6 o3 l+ j  r0 d
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 U  q; g: Q1 ~/ \1 f9 z: y
曼联在本次比赛的影响真实超群,他为世俱杯带来了梦幻般的比赛,一场8个进球表演让满场观众如痴如醉,同时也为自己拿到了进入决赛的位置。
: f* l6 [3 ^. r3 o
7 H/ L5 m0 J3 X) c* y曼联在线·球迷地带这个赛事曾受到抨击,说球队数太多,而水平又参差不齐,他们的话有些道理,在曼联比赛之前,球场上进行了5、6名的决赛,由阿德莱德联对阵阿尔阿赫利队。我没有任何不友好的意思,不过体育场里确实只有不到一半的观众,而比赛水平也很低,这就如同在去看U2演唱会之前我们不得不先看一下赞助商的无聊表演。www.imanutd.com  Y9 l' m0 K9 i8 X) A

- A) M- T1 M" |% c; \9 w专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.之后曼联出场,仿佛一瞬间,球场立刻爆满,气氛也一下火热起来,闪光灯足可让人睁不开眼,红魔在曰本的对手是一支曰本俱乐部队,不过前者却获得了绝大多数的支持。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ f0 J/ n0 h( X" s! M8 k  h+ P4 o: c

( ~$ Q" ~' s: H& d6 p1 W0 @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛当克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多出现在大屏幕时,观众的欢呼震耳欲聋,这里的球迷热爱他,而他的表现也没有让人失望,显然,皇马方面的毫无意义的所谓内部消息对他根本没有影响。而曼联7号的面容出现在了第二天大大小小的曰本报纸的头版上面。
9 c) U* m9 c# y2 b6 ]; ~3 Y/ dwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com1 H+ b1 ~# X: l# v0 P: T6 K( s! H
从很多方面来说这场比赛是一种典型的曼联式的比赛,激动人心的进攻表演,对手虽弱但也不服软,接近7万名观众现场观看了这场比赛,现在马上决要进行决赛了,来自厄瓜多尔的基多体育大学队在战胜了诸多南美豪门之后夺得解放者杯冠军,而之后的决赛将会是一场真正的比赛。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! N. A5 K: e- W0 K3 R) U
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 n- h; Z  R! ?- C. F, n
曼联在曰本的受欢迎程度真的让我很是吃惊,俱乐部在这里十分有影响力,球迷们不分日夜地在球场外等候,为的球是能看一眼心中的偶像,很多人还为球员们带来了礼物。7 O: r/ X8 c7 w& R- {2 x! v
曼联在线·球迷地带% |! B  ^! P  o/ {4 _% H' H# i
一些球迷给了我他们的礼物,请求我送给他们心中的最爱,其中有着非常不错的球员画像,一些信件和礼品,所有都包装得非常精致,这是给谁的呢?是罗纳尔多、鲁尼或者费迪南德么?不是,这是给波塞帮的!巴西小将更不没有随队来到这里,在一线队也很难踢上球,不过这正体现了曼联的巨大影响力,球迷们对波塞帮都是如此熟悉。
6 i$ X& A9 f2 @7 e. w曼联在线·球迷地带
$ p/ s4 g. F' R7 A. Kwww.imanutd.com还有更惊人的,一些在酒店外彻夜守候的球迷只是为了看到曼联电视台的著名评论员Paddy Crerand!他们送给他的是一个精心包装的曰本瓷器——看来Crerand一家已经提前获得了圣诞礼物!

可爱的球迷 哈哈~
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..