曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网博客] 让我们重现08辉煌! Blog: Let's do it all again

[官网博客] 让我们重现08辉煌! Blog: Let's do it all again

! p2 V3 X- L0 a* o' Ewww.imanutd.com
5 |7 {+ {" a7 o8 J- W" a曼联在线·球迷地带United legend Paddy Crerand reflects on a tremendous 12 months...
% i2 A5 o/ r7 I/ p0 g4 A曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛What a fantastic year 2008 has been for United." v! I" I& g! Q1 N1 D
There have been so many great moments – winning the Premier League for a 10th time, the fantastic tribute to the lads who died in Munich, Cristiano Ronaldo’s unbelievable contribution, and Ryan Giggs’ achievements in breaking Sir Bobby Charlton’s appearance record, scoring the goal that sealed the title and netting the decisive penalty in the Champions League final.
, L( J5 R: m9 m7 c5 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Moscow is definitely the biggest highlight for me. I remember singing with all the jubilant United fans at the airport when we left Russia. I’m a big admirer of John Terry, but no-one was more delighted than me to see him slip at the vital moment in the shoot-out. Commentating for MUTV, I went absolutely crazy. I was dancing around even more when Edwin saved Anelka’s penalty!曼联在线·球迷地带$ U& v) B% n! e( O9 W4 g8 I
After such a season you wonder what’s next, but I really believe we can do it all again. With the squad still young, and yet so experienced already, I’m confident we’ll have a few more trophies come May. And if we do, I hope the city of Manchester will hold a victory parade this time - I’m still annoyed there was no such celebration after Moscow.
. e# D* a3 ~% W% k& V+ S% u6 `" Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.There is so much to look forward to in 2009, starting in January when eight games are scheduled in three domestic competitions. All the lads will play their part and hopefully we’ll get the results. Southampton away in the FA Cup is winnable, and I’m confident we’ll book our place at Wembley in the Carling Cup final. And, in terms of the title race, I always think that come the end of January, you have a good idea of how things are going to pan out.
* _% ?. \6 E# y4 p曼联在线·球迷地带Happy New Year to you all.www.imanutd.com: H1 V) B. P  u# n
曼联在线·球迷地带) o3 `+ r' k5 [0 s7 j
====================================================================================================================
& x9 @, @3 |% W6 c0 @" t) A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' ?7 n7 e( K0 t9 a; S7 b
曼联名宿帕迪-施兰特回顾了球队过去伟大的一年……
9 p4 j% N% q' |/ P7 h! l. j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, [6 z% T3 R, F" }6 h; S1 q/ ?
08年,对曼联来说,太伟大了! - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 I( b2 s7 ]  \
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 m& Z$ ]' O! |; `& C, C# u
这一年有着无数的精彩时刻——赢得第十座英超奖杯,完美的告慰了慕尼黑空难中的英灵,克里斯蒂亚诺罗纳尔多令人难以置信的贡献,以及瑞恩吉格斯打破了博比查尔顿爵士的出场纪录,并且在最后一轮打入锁定联赛冠军的一球,欧冠决赛中又射入了决定性的点球。
) P. p! s; V2 D6 s/ c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ d) {) l  |! d: l, E3 [! s3 Y
莫斯科的决赛无疑是我最为看重的,我记得,当我们离开俄罗斯的时候,我们和所有曼联球迷一起在机场高唱,我真是非常感激特里,看到他滑倒的那一刻,没人比我更激动,我当时在MUTV的转播席上激动地手舞足蹈,完全陷入疯狂,甚至比之后范德萨扑出阿内尔卡点球时还激动。
1 ]; O- Y* v7 N: r; t曼联在线·球迷地带
% v: c5 \6 {$ O$ A- t5 |# |6 H: Z曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在如此激动人心的赛季结束之后,你会很在意之后会发生什么,而我确信,我们可以重复辉煌,阵容依然年轻,但又不缺经验,我很自信,我们会在5月份获得更多的冠军,而一旦我们成功的话,我希望曼彻斯特市可以举行一个游行——我依然对上次莫斯科夺冠之后没有游行活动耿耿于怀。
. j$ X2 }# u" h" D, J0 ?
$ O8 _# Q0 _3 U, N' |/ M( K- ^/ t09年,我们有太多值得期待的东西,在1月,我们有八场比赛,其中3场十分重要,所有球员都跃跃欲试,希望我们可以成功,足总杯对阵南安普顿我们应该赢下,而我也认为我们可以进军联赛杯决赛,而在联赛争夺中,我一直认为,到一月底,我们就可以看出可大概走势了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ Q) g8 l, e7 ]: R9 P! X8 U  [
www.imanutd.com8 K6 U# S, B, n$ W+ a6 I
祝愿所有人新年快乐!