曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 贝巴相信进球潮即将到来 Berba knows goals will come

[天空体育] 贝巴相信进球潮即将到来 Berba knows goals will come

08年最后一贴~
8 J7 S! `2 a3 O) m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com9 ?6 |6 U" u! j' w" x

u9 D* G& v4 x# L" R* d0 f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
9 v* \+ R( D9 Y" |" i8 p. y! ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov is confident he and his fellow strikers can fire the Red Devils to glory this season.
* K1 Y: Q! i+ _# A" h, ]$ t: B曼联在线·球迷地带Although United continue to win it is their lack of goals which has worried manager Sir Alex Ferguson. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! F/ p' I/ F, }2 n$ {3 l- T3 Q4 D
Ferguson's men have scored just four goals in their last six league games, winning four of those matches 1-0.www.imanutd.com, _! v# R! b1 U0 ?9 ?* n
For a team boasting the attacking talents of the likes of Wayne Rooney, Cristiano Ronaldo, Carlos Tevez and Berbatov it would seem that it is only a matter of time before United begin to fire.
2 t' J; d4 N( K# Z; H3 c/ [! n曼联在线·球迷地带But with the fewest goals of all of the teams in the top five, with 29 from 18 games, it appears that United's problems have been ongoing since the start of the season.
3 A* w5 L& O8 N2 n' \+ q - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The ?30million signing of Berbatov was meant to make the English and European champions even more lethal in front of goal but with just three league goals since his arrival it seems the former Tottenham striker is suffering too.
( h# |. O% u# j' ^+ r! E% T - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站He did, though, grab the winner on Monday against Middlesbrough at Old Trafford to seal a 1-0 win which saw United go to within seven points of leaders Liverpool with two games in hand.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# e" Q: l$ \7 m0 e" R5 g$ _
The 27-year-old is aware of the current predicament at the club and stated that the manager has spoken to the players about the situation.
7 g; Y6 _" C7 m" E$ h* o"We are having a lot of 1-0 wins but sometimes it is because we are missing a lot of chances," he told the Daily Mail.曼联在线·球迷地带6 K8 z8 _" f% N. a1 e) h
"You lose your concentration sometimes and the teams we are facing are defending very well. Middlesbrough were very good on Monday night.
& D: b' K7 i, p0 Y0 d3 m& J* o( Bwww.imanutd.com"It would be nice to get a second or third goal but 1-0 is enough. You still get the three points.! d) m- v9 s9 ^& K) p. ^  f
"We are not really worried about it, but maybe we must work on our concentration in the final third of the field. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- A+ ?& \8 i( `+ [. {1 b1 Q8 A/ r
"The boss tells us all the time not to lose our concentration because it will be very important in the crucial games coming up.曼联在线·球迷地带. }, U9 z( V$ E( A1 K. P5 n
"So we will keep working on that and as long as we keep making chances, hopefully the goals will come." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* ~) E/ Q; ?$ n! u

1 m: U" Q9 F/ j% v0 Q4 Y* C; |曼联在线·球迷地带=======================================================================================
: l7 s8 ?& V( P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
' H3 p1 Q  P1 D8 ~: A, W+ t& O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联射手贝尔巴托夫相信,他和他的曼联队友们将会在这个赛季带领球队走向辉煌。
, ~8 f3 c* ?1 |0 a8 q* ~  m曼联在线·球迷地带; ?' o% [5 c" `3 I2 w+ Y  j. Z
目前,曼联保持连胜,不过他们的进球很少,这染主教练弗格森爵士有些担忧。
# G. U, Q& w  C8 r0 k - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
# @% A9 W7 |, l& K9 s) M在过去的6场比赛中,曼联打入4球,都是以1-0小胜对手。
7 w6 E& v% G& B( i) g1 V9 E曼联在线·球迷地带' _3 F* Z, X1 w, o: x' y
不过,拥有鲁尼、C罗、特维斯以及贝尔巴托夫这样的球员,曼联火力似乎不是问题。
% {2 Y3 N4 s- L& g7 T/ P0 qwww.imanutd.com
) ~" }: Z0 u5 ~. u4 l6 l5 o% b& d* Uwww.imanutd.com然而到目前为止,曼联的进球数在榜首前五中是最少的,18场比赛仅进29球,从赛季一开始,曼联的进攻就遇到了不小的麻烦。
+ l2 ^" `9 Z9 c$ f9 _) `4 Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
  }! J$ {% L3 m8 {+ w8 m" }而3000万英镑引进贝尔巴托夫,为的就是让曼联可以在进攻方面更加多样化,不过自加盟以来,贝巴在联赛中只有3粒入球,似乎这位前热刺射手也陷入了低迷。www.imanutd.com- b- z0 B9 s/ u: ]# [

8 _  W: A6 T- A3 G4 y. A0 v$ ^曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛不过在周一曼联1-0战胜米德尔斯堡的比赛中,贝巴打入制胜一球,帮助曼联在少赛两场落后7芬的情况下咬住了榜首的利物浦。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, x* y$ p; ^/ F7 z8 L" H

, O, Y$ [1 V: J4 `9 V% T! U! q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛贝巴很清楚目前球队的问题,他表示主教练已经和球员们就此进行了交流。
* L( |, D2 B! B7 i- X3 g专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
3 T1 _; p. H7 {7 n, Kwww.imanutd.com“我们多次1-0小胜,这是因为有时我们浪费了大把的机会,”他说。
$ f) l9 z8 L/ Z1 t8 [( D. E8 s5 H8 k曼联在线·球迷地带
9 A- P9 s) [1 t+ W. p+ J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“有时你的注意力很难集中,而对手在防守方面又做得很好,比如周一晚米堡就是这样。3 F' P  W0 H9 a2 S
曼联在线·球迷地带) b. ~# y, [1 |& v9 U* j
“如果能进第2、3个球的话当然好,不过1-0也足够了,你依然获得了3分。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 A3 Q1 ^7 l. u- e. n% C% a/ _6 r

8 s& m2 K; M2 o- Z8 S“我们并不为此过于担心,不过或许我们应该在进攻端更为专注。曼联在线·球迷地带; r4 g0 Y) K) e% U

4 f4 [) J+ c# b% @" J# K曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“主教练告诉我们任何时候都不能走神,特别是重大比赛是,这点十分重要。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 @* w& ]) ~7 H& G( ]' f6 X/ g
www.imanutd.com" N+ F+ S& {* n7 {- q
“所以我们会继续努力创造机会,并同样努力地去把握,希望进球会源源不断的到来。”

红魔憋太久了,不知道最后红魔把这股气撒在哪个倒霉蛋上,难道是GM?