曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[天空体育] 贝尼特斯向弗格森开火 Benitez launches Fergie attack

[天空体育] 贝尼特斯向弗格森开火 Benitez launches Fergie attack

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; E; R1 k7 }" o/ D3 ?1 P
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 F  z$ C2 Q! \/ m  C; Y* K
Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has launched an astonishing attack on Sir Alex Ferguson and has accused the Manchester United manager of attempting to start 'early' mind games in the Premier League title race.
8 B6 ?0 M5 \# X% i# \" Z% d$ |www.imanutd.comBenitez takes his table-topping side to Stoke on Saturday looking to reinforce their position at the summit, but he has been angered by comments from Ferguson.www.imanutd.com' N/ M, ]3 w( O( L  Y8 C
The Reds could move 10 points clear of third-placed United, who would enjoy the luxury of three games in hand, with victory at the Britannia Stadium but Ferguson has suggested that the Liverpool could choke under the pressure.
+ y7 c) L9 s" d* J+ @$ h6 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ferguson's observation has caused an outburst from Benitez and the Spaniard has launched criticism of the Old Trafford boss, claiming he is the only manager to avoid punishment in the current Respect campaign.
/ L1 b$ A: M' _# } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Benitez said: "We had a meeting in Manchester with managers and the Football Association about the respect campaign.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) o5 _4 }0 s' w4 y. x6 u) f( Q
"And I was very clear, forget the campaign because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr (Martin) Atkinson, killing Mr (Keith) Hackett."
6 ]" Y* R4 C& b6 D4 q8 g - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Benitez also feels that Ferguson's suggestion that Liverpool can not handle the pressure at the top of the table is only an example of the Scot's infamous psychological tricks.
- @9 h" G  m2 w% J% t  V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"I was surprised but I have to talk about facts," added Benitez. "I think that is important. I think they (United) are nervous because we are at the top of the table.' H4 c6 E, J. d
"I want to be clear. I don't want to play mind games too early and I think that they want to start."7 i8 T4 e# ^* I  H  i4 ?
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 D  V. c) ?. H" \
==============================================================================================================
8 Z* M+ r7 ?, s& Z: B6 a% j& o# n& n2 S! V) d; [7 u2 g& I/ i5 q
利物浦主教练贝尼特斯令人惊讶地攻击了弗格森爵士,他批评弗格森的心理战开始得太早了。www.imanutd.com# j+ X% A9 l5 L8 J" d

5 b" w4 Y/ p4 R曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛本轮,本尼特斯将率领榜首的利物浦做客斯托克城,以期待巩固自己的领先优势,不过他却先对弗格森的言论表示了愤怒。
/ N4 r7 d$ I$ ]# Dwww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带# N% Q$ c0 N$ \, S
红军如果能在不列颠尼亚球场获胜的话,将会领先少赛三场的曼联10分,不过弗格森却暗示利物浦将会在压力下崩溃。0 W+ f9 {& g8 w$ ^

9 t) W* x/ B* N. ]# z" m  Z2 K4 C - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森的言论无疑激怒了贝尼特斯,西班牙人对曼联主教练展开了批评,称他应该因为不尊重他人而受到惩罚。
1 J6 W8 c4 d; ?; C* `. `4 x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' {* ]+ \' x( Z9 i8 x$ a; m9 \
贝尼特斯说:“我们所有教练都在曼彻斯特参加过一个足总举办的会议,关于尊重他人的运动。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 a. \" J1 B- b! H' P
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ O  z3 \; K  h6 v8 i, v
“而我却如同忘记了这个运动,因为我看到弗格森先生在不断的抨击裁判,抨击阿特金森,抨击哈克特。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 a* h- ]* u3 P3 Y
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 G/ I) n' y. c  T
贝尼特斯同时认为弗格森所谓利物浦不能在压力下保住榜首的暗示不过是他一直以来的(wfcjj:原文:臭名昭著的)心理攻势而已。
6 d3 G0 S7 h. d3 hwww.imanutd.com+ u* z: U# i  j* y3 {
“我对此很惊讶,不过我必须澄清事实,”贝尼特斯补充说,“这么做很重要,我认为曼联方面很紧张,因为利物浦正占据着榜首。
- x( ~$ h+ i. [
# }* D; @8 q% K( t2 Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我必须澄清一下,我不想过早地开始心理战,而曼联方面却开始了。”
4 A3 v: L$ s  S: ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., k/ v; Q0 h1 D/ u" F5 [
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2009-1-9 23:30 编辑 ]

拉法贝尼特斯同学已经如同当年的基冈一样陷入陷阱了~~

好可怜~ 不同情你。。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

呵呵,被斯托克逼平了吧!贝帅还是低调点好啊!

嘿嘿~被我说中了~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 F) j7 `3 J) |. ]5 |

. ^* ]0 U) z$ p. C$ D5 v8 ]. A, v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛PS:LS放假没有,快来翻译翻译新闻,我下礼拜五天连考五科。。汗死。。。

心理战确实起作用了