曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[曼城晚报] 上不上鲁尼?这是个问题 Fergie's Rooney dilemma

[曼城晚报] 上不上鲁尼?这是个问题 Fergie's Rooney dilemma

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 m7 |" q; _7 K, w6 v2 D: }$ h
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# V4 R+ @: C) U2 x* u
SIR Alex Ferguson must decide whether to include Wayne Rooney against West Ham on Sunday - knowing it could lead to an international call-up for the United striker. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& c+ v" W7 r, r# S0 x
Fabio Capello wants Rooney to travel with England to Spain next week, and will name a provisional squad on Saturday.www.imanutd.com+ D: ]& x- e6 E' Q$ p% L' Y( L
United don't play until Sunday, but should Rooney be involved at Upton Park, it will be difficult for Ferguson to argue that he is not ready to be included in Capello's squad.曼联在线·球迷地带* Z' m" _* y% I/ l. h3 m
Rooney has been out since damaging his hamstring against Wigan last month, but has returned to training this week.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 {0 k; v( p" |( ?# A- C& J( [' z" W
Ferguson is considering naming him on the bench for West Ham, but may decide to postpone his comeback until after the international break to avoid a club v country row. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 k+ ^0 m+ \3 w7 T! ?( {
The United manager has been vocal about the overuse of his players by international coaches in the past - particularly at key times of the season. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ C1 a' Z# j7 ?2 O. d
With a number of key matches on the horizon, Ferguson will want to control Rooney's return to action.
7 e* W( {8 r/ c& \2 A6 M曼联在线·球迷地带Ferguson is yet to have a run-in with Capello since the Italian took charge of the national team but the Rooney situation has the potential to be a source of conflict between the two. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( ]: `  t+ R2 H7 f+ g
They are set to speak before Capello names his squad on Saturday.
$ d" w! |) H* {9 Y! T曼联在线·球迷地带But with Dimitar Berbatov and Carlos Tevez forming such a potent partnership in recent weeks, and Cristiano Ronaldo showing signs of returning to something like his best, Ferguson will be in no hurry to speed up Rooney's comeback.3 @4 l8 h2 ]5 e7 d% n. H) I, @
FLAGS were flying at half mast over Old Trafford today in memory of the 51st anniversary of the Munich Air Disaster. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. z' C7 p3 N- ], r% X

- _/ \/ V+ i$ J+ ]曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=====================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 D, k1 i' s- W# ~# `$ r

8 t6 x* n8 l, {弗格森正在犹豫是否在周日和西汉姆的比赛中让鲁尼出场,因为这可能导致这位曼联前锋被召入国家队参加后面的比赛。
* |, E6 G. U: x. r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛

3 r/ D3 q0 L- e6 ?, `' L0 B( y) R卡佩罗希望鲁尼能够和英格兰队一起在下周飞赴西班牙,他将会在周六公布队员名单。
: p% U8 S5 f" x& H, E) d

7 `. h: l0 d6 I+ n) d5 L曼联则要在周日才比赛,不过如果鲁尼参加了对阵西汉姆的比赛,那么弗格森就没有借口说鲁尼因伤不能代表国家队比赛了。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 d2 j5 ]' L8 u

" C; j+ s7 P( i, w) b" v$ U曼联在线·球迷地带鲁尼是在上个月曼联对阵维冈的比赛中拉伤的,不过他在本周恢复了训练。
, I: j; X" `; ?) e2 x
  J0 A. z2 b/ X2 b1 R
弗格森正在考虑是不是将他放到替补席上,不过也可能不让他出场,以避免国家队和俱乐部之间的冲突。
8 F2 E/ d) c' D, a2 d曼联在线·球迷地带
曼联在线·球迷地带: h" v2 ~8 C! Z) c: C. t
弗格森过去经常因为国家队过度征用自己的球员而不满——特别是赛季正进行到关键时刻。) g) ?& q1 W6 v+ H- x

: {* E0 F! f; `' f/ j3 [球队将会进行一系列重要的比赛,因此弗格森可能回延迟一下鲁尼的回归时间。
4 N% O+ z  b4 q! v  _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 `0 B  {$ Q  N1 j8 P) [& `
弗格森目前还没有何卡佩罗发生过矛盾,不过鲁尼这次的情况可能会让两位名帅发生不快。
& P5 I, Y4 R& W% m. M0 i曼联在线·球迷地带

5 f/ l2 x0 c* Z" ?, e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站他们将会在卡佩罗公布名单之前进行会面。
4 K$ g5 P* ^9 b) |1 n曼联在线·球迷地带
www.imanutd.com7 v" a# s. W1 C$ b1 Q, V" k* @
不过目前贝巴和特维斯的组合威力很不错,而C罗也在渐渐恢复最佳的状态,弗格森也不会着急让鲁尼复出。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, e3 R/ }' ]& U1 l3 |+ H. {
6 t, C# G1 l  ~; Q
另外,今天有很多纪念慕尼黑空难的旗帜飘扬在老特拉福德上空。

别去........
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

不上rooney,让tevez找找状态

让鲁尼多踢一场反而可以更好的提升状态和体能呢!