曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 鲁尼和埃弗拉不会匆忙上场 Rooney and Evra not rushed

[官网] 鲁尼和埃弗拉不会匆忙上场 Rooney and Evra not rushed

曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 m2 o9 ]$ W) g; d) c3 I
曼联在线·球迷地带# W- v, x% A0 w1 R( q/ n
Wayne Rooney and Patrice Evra were not risked for United’s 1-0 win over West Ham as Sir Alex wasn't prepared to chance their fitness.
" x- U, ?3 u/ N, t3 q3 s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Rooney has struggled with a hamstring injury since hobbling off against Wigan on 14 January, while Evra injured his ankle against Chelsea three days previously.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  g$ ]: ?/ j6 b3 j
“They had little setbacks in training,” Sir Alex told MUTV. “They didn’t do a lot last week, which was partly to do with the weather. They needed another three or four days’ training before we could start considering them.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 V$ ~( U1 F% d0 e. X% D
“I think the important thing about having injuries with the squad we’ve got, you don’t take chances. It proves fatal. We weren’t prepared to take a chance with them.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! t% ?' I9 g  j/ _
The pair could now make their return to action next Sunday in the FA Cup fifth round tie against Derby County at Old Trafford. Their absence mattered little at the weekend, however, as United won a hard-fought game against the Hammers thanks to Ryan Giggs’ solo effort in the second half. The win catapulted United back to the top of the table with a game in hand and a two-point advantage over second-placed Liverpool and seven points above Chelsea.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ W8 G, `' V( \- \, A6 {$ Z3 |
That could be extended to five and ten points respectively with a win in the game in hand against Fulham on 18 February. But Sir Alex isn’t presumptive of victory, nor of its effects on United’s rivals. "It’s going to be difficult for Chelsea, that’s fair to say,” he added. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  l* D9 `$ f: Z/ o9 [4 ~% @  I
"But we’re not counting our chickens because this game can come back to bite you. What we said after the [West Ham] game is that it was a fantastic performance and great result. But this is the time to kick on and show what we are here at Manchester United.”: F; Q" @( }3 I' z6 y: T

$ l& u: t4 C, U' {( p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.==========================================================================================================曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ M8 r3 g$ u8 ?( s/ w: [
* _3 J4 |* T  o
鲁尼和埃弗拉没有在曼联1-0战胜西汉姆的比赛中出场,弗格森爵士没有打算让他们的健康冒险。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛% B$ s+ U2 B! f3 H( |0 f
曼联在线·球迷地带3 n: K5 B1 L. }
鲁尼是在1月14日对阵维冈的比赛中受伤的,而埃弗拉则是在更早的时候面对切尔西的时候伤到了脚踝。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: }9 t/ D9 U/ F7 v* A8 ~

) _0 G4 r* D6 a  I' l0 ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他们在训练中有些麻烦,”弗格森说,“他们上周工作量不大,当然这和天气也有关系,他们还需要再训练3到4天,我们才可以考虑派他们上场。
% z$ u8 H0 A! [曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" {% v9 J# B  I# t( [5 |
“我认为对待伤病的最为重要的方式是不能冒险,否则会是致命的,我们没有准备让他们匆忙出战。”www.imanutd.com* i" \; O8 O$ x% g% o: X1 t$ r
曼联在线·球迷地带; n2 \; t( |% m( R8 S+ X2 T
此二人目前应该在足总杯第五轮,下周日对阵德比郡的比赛中回归,他们本轮的缺席对球队基本没有影响,吉格斯的闪光一刻帮助球队击败了西汉姆,让曼联在少赛一场的情况下2分领先于利物浦,7分领先于切尔西。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, D6 l; ?5 f6 X

9 q$ S8 L% F' G  ~" Z  j( h/ e - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站如果在2月18日的补赛中曼联主场战胜富勒姆的话,将会分别让领先优势扩大到5分和10分,不过弗格森并不认为胜利是手到擒来的,同样他也不认为对手们会因此受到影响,“切尔西有些困难,老实说,”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 ?! J( h, M& O& ~( e# L
曼联在线·球迷地带% B- s, v4 v& o6 q- l4 H- |! r5 L4 I
“不过我们不能对以后发生的事情妄下结论,对于和西汉姆的比赛,这是不错的结果,但是现在我们要往前看了”