曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

[官网] 弗格森对斯科拉里的离职感到震惊 Sir Alex shocked at Scolari exit

[官网] 弗格森对斯科拉里的离职感到震惊 Sir Alex shocked at Scolari exit

! j0 }# k" S0 @' Q4 _' e曼联在线·球迷地带4 I" h! a- y; f' _/ P# S
Sir Alex Ferguson is shocked by Chelsea's decision to sack Luis Felipe Scolari but says it's "a sign of the times."
, E, O" ^2 B6 l& V曼联在线·球迷地带Speaking live on MUTV from Malta, the United manager said: "I'm very surprised. It's a shock that one. He only took the job seven months ago.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 D/ H& M, H# `% v( ]
"Scolari's a man of great experience. He took Brazil to the World Cup final and won it and he was the obvious choice to replace Avram Grant seven months ago., l- y: U# e9 C' \
"Really it's a sign of the times, I'm afraid. There's absolutely no patience in the world now.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 ?( v0 P, f4 w: M  H4 m! E
"Football seems more volatile now. You can't always blame the press but they play a part. The way tabloid journalism is today, they're competing against the internet and competing against Sky News so therefore there is sensationalism every time there's a bad result. We've all been subjected to that over the years.
/ {: F1 d5 `9 K+ O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Having lost the European Cup final, there were still expectations for Chelsea to do well this year. It's really only in the last month that they've had a bad spell. So I feel the judgement [to sack Scolari] is really based on the last month, not the previous six months. It is a surprise."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' L3 x4 `, L8 N

/ L4 y/ ^* ?& s=======================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带6 |8 x  X9 O$ k! v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 A3 T8 C# s3 L# {) U5 ]8 n
弗格森爵士对切尔西官方做出解雇斯科拉里的决定感到震惊,不过也称这是“目前时代的特征”。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 q7 M4 B4 `' V) @/ U% r( \4 N
曼联在线·球迷地带/ v( v# s$ T5 J, D
在接受曼联电视台采访时,弗格森说:“我非常吃惊,这消息令人震动,他接过教鞭才7个月。
( K3 }3 J8 M& B) P6 h曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ e" V3 t! O! z2 x
“斯科拉里很有经验,他将巴西带到了世界杯决赛并最终获胜,在7个月之前,他替代格兰特接手切尔西也显得顺理成章。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 X* K8 N1 n5 T. {3 E

" _+ n3 o' g# m3 Q1 ?& K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“恐怕这就是目前的现状,人们都没有一点耐心。
& A$ n! B4 T( _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带  u. C2 x8 V# M8 q( J1 [- \$ _
“足球是充满变数的,你不能完全谴责媒体,不过他们确实要付一些责任,小报记者们要和网络媒体以及天空体育这样的传媒大鳄竞争,因此遇到消极的事,他们就一定会追求轰动效应,我们已经在这种环境下过了很多年了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, j; _; |, ]+ u( l; Z) c
  R# K' y* P4 F& M9 [0 s) d
“在输掉了欧冠决赛之后,人们依然期待切尔西今年会做得更好,其实他们只是在上个月成绩不太好,因此解雇斯科拉里的决定也是主要参考了上个月的情况,而没有考虑之前6个月,这真令人吃惊。”