曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Goal.com】 贝巴赞扬传奇吉格斯 Manchester United Icon Giggs Hailed By Berbatov

【Goal.com】 贝巴赞扬传奇吉格斯 Manchester United Icon Giggs Hailed By Berbatov

www.imanutd.com1 `4 f* [- G$ V2 @" A4 k$ I6 y8 S

. U* T# d. f  Y: D曼联在线·球迷地带They will erect a statue of Giggs outside the Theatre of Dreams one day, reckons Bulgarian star Berbatov...' f0 S* ]7 ~1 H0 \
Dimitar Berbatov's sojourn in midweek with the Bulgarian national squad provided affirmation of the iconic status of his Manchester United team-mate  Ryan Giggs.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! Z7 ~# ?/ b4 N! Z0 V
Welsh wizard Giggs signed a new one-year contract extension at Old Trafford this week, confirming that the glittering career of English football's most bemedalled player still has plenty of mileage.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ B& I+ K5 ]2 N- c
With Giggs targetting a remarkable 11th Premier League title this season, and a possible third Carling Cup winner's medal, the man who scored a stunning goal for United against West Ham United last weekend was the talk of the Bulgaria squad before their draw with Switzerland in Geneva.
# d3 T# x' }) K$ N7 m9 Z# f6 f+ [! W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Berbatov told MUTV that his colleague is worthy of a lasting tribute at Old Trafford - alongside the statues of Sir Matt Busby and the legendary 'Holy Trinity' of George Best, Denis Law and Sir Bobby Charlton.* ~$ b! w* i% s' c4 U
"When I went back for the international, all my team-mates said, 'What a goal, what a finish, what a player'," Berbatov related.www.imanutd.com" l! ^/ C- _& m) u
"I said, 'I know, I train and play with him every day'.
: K. T' D+ B" B. e; y' {"You can imagine what people say about Ryan Giggs. He has achieved so much. The goal he scored showed his quality when the team needed it., R( W: X0 F6 N8 h' }
"I am not the only one to speak about him really, Sir Alex [Ferguson] and the others know him very well. But how long has he been here? Nearly 20 years. That speaks for itself. He is one of the greatest players and some day they will put a statue of him outside the stadium." 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 g0 i7 W& i2 [% l
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 O! E% N9 L. ]; v1 f/ p
=============================================================================================================www.imanutd.com! Y/ q2 A5 A4 O/ l
曼联在线·球迷地带+ d  p' ~8 d! o5 M' E& o& Z0 w
贝尔巴托夫认为,人们应该在老特拉福德外面为吉格斯树立一座雕像。
% |/ ]  c; c2 f& Uwww.imanutd.com
* p, s' X1 ?* C/ g0 h! a  s, S - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站迪米塔尔贝尔巴托夫在周中随保加利亚国家队,他对俱乐部队友吉格斯不吝仰慕之情。
1 _2 h) w+ H7 _  y4 |www.imanutd.com
- I4 u* g, P' }: b! ?) p6 g" {曼联在线·球迷地带威尔士魔翼吉格斯本周续签了一年的合约,这位英国足坛荣誉等身的名将还会继续奋斗下去。
7 u( Y6 w9 P, h! A0 C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' t) B( M- ]9 @+ K4 K" s, X
吉格斯正在随曼联争取他的第十一座英超奖杯,还很可能获得第三个联赛杯冠军,上周,在对阵西汉姆的比赛中,他为曼打入了唯一一球,而他还是保加利亚队员们本周主要的谈论对象。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 e' b+ P. f& F0 M

. E1 m/ t& U, ~' p1 Swww.imanutd.com贝尔巴托夫认为吉格斯应该得到人们永远的赞誉,像马特巴斯比,以及“三圣”贝斯特、丹尼斯劳以及查尔顿一样有自己的雕像。
# p9 D5 B8 q; Z( U8 A( e专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带3 v  t; u& O% D* i$ X4 b1 I
“当我回到国家队的时候,我的队友们都在说:‘多漂亮的进球,对么伟大的球员’。”贝巴说道。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., k: B# P& b; u- o9 Z+ Z+ V4 O% H

# a* R5 G7 ^: S% \  V“我说:‘我当然知道,我和他每天训练比赛呢’。
0 b$ z& A7 Q/ E7 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带5 i  `. @! C! N, g1 }$ G
“你可以想象人们怎样谈论吉格斯,他获得了那么多的荣誉,他的进球展示了当球队需要他时他的能力。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: W- b' t6 j0 L$ C9 X! ^
曼联在线·球迷地带" K- K, E- c! y+ `5 n1 ^
“不止是我,弗格森爵士以及其他人也对吉格斯十分了解,他在这里呆了多久了?将近20年了,这本身就是伟大之处,他是世界上最伟大的球员之一,早晚有一天,球场外将会为他树立起一座雕像。”