曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 范德萨不独享赞誉 Edwin shares the plaudits

【官网】 范德萨不独享赞誉 Edwin shares the plaudits

专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.: W. O  w; n+ k9 @7 y" S, V9 @
曼联在线·球迷地带: g0 l3 J! w3 h- f
Edwin van der Sar may have sent the records tumbling recently, but the Dutchman insists it's not all down to him.
: E* O7 b( O  E. o专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The United stopper passed Petr Cech's Premier League record of 1,025 minutes without conceding at West Brom last month. He then took the English league record against Everton before setting a new British league record at Upton Park, passing Bobby Clark's 1,155 minutes, set at Aberdeen in 1970/71.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ w( J4 q) v4 Q7 B
"I've had records before at Ajax and with Holland, but it's all about the team," he told United Review. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 H( c" n% ]/ D/ n( `& e
"It made me proud to break the record, but you can't achieve that on your own. It's the centre-halves doing their job, the right-back, the centre midfielder tracking his runner, the forwards working to close defenders down... everyone plays a part."- t& @% D( k+ q7 ^, D+ F9 `  R
The challenge now is to remain miserly at the back. And when it comes to winning silverware, Edwin says staying watertight is just as important as banging in the goals at the other end.曼联在线·球迷地带: S' A5 ~- l3 Z  y, i- |: t
"We've had the Club World Cup and other competitions where we've conceded goals, but generally in the league things have gone very well this season.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 V3 X; Z6 p* y7 c( X( L/ E
"I just hope we can keep this kind of form going because it leads to bigger things at the end of the season."8 H) s# ^0 d2 B" s- Y2 `1 u

% B0 W' I# r* Q% a/ n4 [+ Fwww.imanutd.com========================================================================================================= - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( z' H5 B2 F6 v1 h9 s4 M1 u

8 K4 K* l1 _/ b  V2 s范德萨或许有机会继续打破记录,不过他强调这不是自己一个人的功劳。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站0 q1 H) G4 d- O+ r  S0 \$ h

* y- M0 H- o9 N0 y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站上个月,在对阵西布朗的比赛中,他打破了切赫的英超1025分钟不失球记录,在和埃弗顿的比赛中,创造了英格兰历史记录,随后在面对西汉姆时,又打破了1970、71赛季博比克拉克创造的1155分钟不丢球的英国国内记录。曼联在线·球迷地带' ]3 G7 B# f) v

( _: S( u0 k2 x) J1 j8 n曼联在线·球迷地带“我在阿贾克斯和荷兰队的时候都创造过记录,但是这都是和球队有关的,”他说。曼联在线·球迷地带; S3 ^, q' u8 ~+ n$ S

# D0 f! M+ Q& g* J1 R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“打破记录,我十分骄傲,不过你不能靠自己一个人做到,中卫做出了贡献,边后卫、中场在不断跑动,前锋还有意识地回放……每个人都有作用。”
  u9 m3 x5 W$ y- h) W: z现在范德萨的目标是尽量少丢球,谈到争冠,他认为做好防守和在球场另一端取得进球一样重压。曼联在线·球迷地带/ _8 ^. w5 J3 \( j
www.imanutd.com. t' N& B7 b% Y2 {( ]8 v
“我们在获得世俱杯和进行一些其他竞赛的时候有过丢球,不过在联赛中大体上一切还非常顺利。
0 C: j) \# B! t0 v' i3 owww.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带& @4 Y7 z' G5 I  k8 Q$ ^1 I% n1 X
“我只是希望我们可以保持住状态,这将会在赛季末的时候有重要作用。”

继续破记录吧