曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 安德赛恢复训练 Ando back in training

【官网】 安德赛恢复训练 Ando back in training

' e/ G& G3 {3 t' v( u6 J% C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
0 ?, g, R( I+ N" g0 t9 q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Anderson may return from an ankle injury in time to feature in next weekend's Carling Cup final against Tottenham. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% V( z6 |2 X9 ~, z9 H% d; }, e. D
The Brazilian midfielder had been out since being stretchered off at the end of the Reds' semi-final, second leg win over Derby County, but he is now eyeing a return to action.
1 l& w4 [6 i: m7 C# }. _4 L2 ywww.imanutd.com"Anderson is back training," Sir Alex Ferguson told his pre-Blackburn press conference. "He started training today with the first team and he could be ready for the League Cup final on Sunday [1 March]."
0 d/ L' O# j. Q. b# @8 ywww.imanutd.comBlackburn's visit to Old Trafford and a tricky trip to face Internazionale in the San Siro await United before next weekend's trip to Wembley, and Sir Alex admits he is going to have to rotate his squad in order to keep in the hunt for every competition.
1 ^9 Z! o, K* D$ y& L"We are picking different teams, and we’ll have a different team tomorrow, Tuesday and Sunday," he said. "In the Sunday game I can say that the young ones who’ve played in the competition all along will play, I’m not changing my mind on that one."
1 ~4 c/ ^; N# P& ]: E曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 r& V; \0 M9 Z* i% E% J) U
===========================================================================================
2 V1 n1 h2 T  d3 `曼联在线·球迷地带
0 h2 C" ^% Z9 J% z! [9 G8 \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.安德森有可能及时复出,赶上下周末与热刺的联赛杯决赛。
' }$ E, k5 y! u" f' v# x( c' S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
3 Q$ z) G, H8 t4 _* c这位巴西中场在联赛杯半决赛击败德比郡的比赛中最后时刻被担架抬下场,好在现在他有机会重回赛场了。" F9 z+ M1 e3 _! h
www.imanutd.com, n! C, G+ g  |; \0 O. j* P
“安德森恢复训练了,”弗格森说,“他和一线队一起参加了周五的训练,应该可以为在下周日对阵热刺的联赛杯决赛做好准备。”1 c8 \; f6 |! C$ X$ F/ s; W

& z3 m& r" s0 U  N, u+ V. y曼联在线·球迷地带在下周末前往温布里之前,曼联要首先迎战布莱克本,还有凶险的客战国米之旅。而弗格森将会对球队采取轮换,以继续对各项赛事的争夺。www.imanutd.com6 {! ?4 S, }  |' M! F) T& E

. p9 }" ^9 R, Cwww.imanutd.com“我们将会选择不同的阵容,周六的比赛将会很艰苦,周二和下周日也不例外,”他说,“在下星期天我会让一直参加联赛杯的年轻球员们出战,这一点倒是不会变的。”

加油