曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网球迷博客】 独一无二的斯科尔斯(长篇推荐) Blog: Scholes is truly unique

【官网球迷博客】 独一无二的斯科尔斯(长篇推荐) Blog: Scholes is truly unique

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 b' m. I+ I) b8 M8 ?
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ i" ]6 D$ ~* M8 J5 A' c9 |7 ?* }! x
Inside United recently named its five Reds icons since the magazine’s launch in 1992; it wasn’t an easy decision and some big names missed out, but for Talking Reds poster The Scarecrow, he’d make room for Paul Scholes…专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.1 e% }: w0 y' d: Q
Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona, Roy Keane and Ryan Giggs are automatic choices for the top five United icons of the modern era (1992-2009).
8 L% o+ _# P$ ]" \There’s no doubt Sir Alex should be number one, because without him we would not have had this success. And with all due respect to Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney and David Beckham, Cantona is probably the best match-winner we’ve had in the modern era, the one player who had the ability to turn disaster into triumph. His mere presence was inspirational.) v' ^2 i8 j5 @' j9 ]8 w6 G
A great deal of credit on the pitch must be attributed to the spirited leadership of Roy Keane. His captain's performances in major games, like against Juventus in the Champions League semi-final in 1999 or standing up for Gary Neville against Patrick Vieira, have proven extremely vital to United. Keane made sure that the vacuum left by Cantona's retirement was never truly felt. His no-nonsense attitude, loyalty, commitment, dedication and passion for football is truly incomparable. Indeed, there's only one Keano.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; z( c9 \* a, s& R+ W' \' q
Ryan Giggs is probably the most complete winger to have stepped onto a football pitch after George Best. His pace and control have terrorised defences for nearly two decades. Also, the sheer consistency of his performances and the loyalty make him a United great. If I am correct, Alessandro del Piero once said: "I cried watching only two players: one was Maradona, the other was Giggs." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 K1 H9 e/ u' p1 Q% L2 ?6 w
So, in this list of five icons since 1992, this now leaves one more position. Three names immediately spring to my mind: Peter Schmiechel,Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Gary Neville. Schmeichel is probably the best goalkeeper to have played the game, let alone for United. Solskjaer truly changed the definition of a substitute – and, of course, there’s that goal. And Gary Neville has been the epitome of a devoted, faithful servant.
3 L; c/ M5 f( c* K5 Z8 a& E2 X2 E/ |专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.But I’d have to go for Paul Scholes. Considered by many to be the toughest midfielder to play against in the contemporary game, Scholes has time and again won matches of importance with a moment of genius. The best, and most recent, example was his brilliant goal against Barcelona in last year’s Champions League semi-final. He brings assurance and confidence that seeps through the team when he has the ball. He creates space for himself and his team-mates with his control, accuracy and vision, and he has the ability to score from almost anywhere on the pitch. Scholes can also disrupt opposition defences with his runs down the middle; these are all attributes truly unique to Scholes.
( F9 i9 H; Q2 A, O" l3 Y) n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.That every England team manager has asked him to come out of retirement, despite having Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Michael Carrick, Owen Hargreaves and Gareth Barry available, shows just how highly-rated he is in the game. He has been a constant in this era along with Sir Alex, Giggs and Neville, and has served the club with honour and integrity. He deserves the highest recognition... even if he would never covet it.2 ?! ?+ t. C  p; _) \7 f
www.imanutd.com' |4 d8 N7 L3 P6 u
==============================================================================================
& L! A1 D' l' l% `% H% t6 n3 {9 ]% U8 G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
$ x3 ?. d- v  Y& q- U% s! ~8 t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联官方杂志最近列举了自92年以来俱乐部最为重要的五个人,这次评选很不容易,有些大名鼎鼎的任务也没能入选,而论坛中一位球迷就认为斯科尔斯应该占据一席之地。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. I, U  i6 B" w* E, D7 D5 P, |! t; h# h

/ W5 X( M' G1 M5 Z弗格森爵士、坎通纳、罗伊基恩以及瑞恩吉格斯毫无疑问将会入选俱乐部英超期间的标志性人物之中。
1 E7 a7 n9 n( W7 z. u! x
& N" ^0 {9 s1 t( i. ]& c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站弗格森铁定是第一位的,没有他就没有我们今天的成功。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& ~! n8 u6 j) v: B0 M1 V( ~
曼联在线·球迷地带- ?8 u4 f6 x" [: h8 {
虽然我们尊敬C罗、鲁尼和贝克汉姆他们,但是坎通纳应该是我们拥有的最好的能决定比赛胜负的人,他是那种能够化腐朽为神奇的人物。他每次出场都能带来惊喜。
, [; W6 z% ?* D9 r( L; [+ @( b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
, t& B! g$ N$ Y  h0 M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛还有一位球员应该获得赞誉,他就是基恩,他在大场面中作为队长的表现——比如99年欧冠对阵尤文图斯,以及为内维尔出头对抗维埃拉——对曼联影响巨大。基恩的出现让坎通那里开后留下的空白得以弥补,他的一丝不苟的作风、忠诚、责任感、奉献精神集资对足球的热情是他人难以企及的,确实,世界上只有一个真正的基恩。
7 n0 F' N1 V( \1 Q4 T专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
6 n1 Y0 Z2 r9 U2 h" ?2 H - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站瑞恩吉格斯或许是贝斯特之后最为出众的边路球员了,他的脚步和控制力已经让各个后卫胆战心惊了将近20年,他一直巅峰的状态以及忠诚让他成为了曼联的传奇,我好像记得,皮耶罗曾经说过这样的话:“我在看两位球员踢球时真正佩服得五体投地,一位是马拉多纳,另一人就是吉格斯。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# j" K' }/ p: ?
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 |3 X2 K7 R: j+ f
那么,在五位最重要人物中,还剩下了最后一个位置,有三个人的名字立刻进入我的脑中:舒梅切尔、索尔斯克亚和加里内维尔。舒梅切尔或许是最好的守门员了,索尔斯克亚则将替补的定义完全作了改变,而内维尔就是一位勤勉、忠诚的典型。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) ^$ ]5 ?+ f3 |0 s

7 }# i# W/ B, C  E+ q) Y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站但是我却一定要支持斯科尔斯,他被很多同行称为同时代最难对付的对手,斯科尔斯常常灵光一线,帮助球队取得重大比赛的胜利,最近的例子就是上个赛季欧半决赛对阵巴萨的进球,他一拿球,队友们就会获得自信,他利用自己的控球、精准的传球和视野为自己和队友创造机会。而且斯科尔斯还有几乎可以从球场的任何位置的能力,同时能通过前插扰乱对手后防。这些,都是斯科尔斯的独一无二之处。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 f. \' o, r- _8 C

+ x+ C# _$ C( t( P/ D1 y, z: M曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛每届英格兰队的主教练都希望能够招斯科尔斯入队,虽然阵中有杰拉德、兰帕德、卡里克、哈格里夫斯和巴里这些球员可用,这足以说明斯科尔斯的比赛中的作用,他和弗格森、吉格斯和内维尔一样为俱乐部开创了一个时代,他应该获得最高的嘉奖——虽然他本人从未这么想过。

真的害怕他们退役那天的到来

冷静的让人可怕~~

08天才们将接92一代的班