曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Goal.com】 伊布:国米会在下场表现更好 Ibrahimovic: Inter Will Progress

【Goal.com】 伊布:国米会在下场表现更好 Ibrahimovic: Inter Will Progress

- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* k8 Z; ~) o2 T# V

2 H" Z$ D! C9 T$ y3 ` - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站‘Ibra’ insists that not everything is lost after the goalless draw with the Red Devils at the San Siro, asserting that the Italians will go to Old Trafford to win.
# c% S4 n+ p3 a# ^( z- b' gInter put in their typical apathetic Champions League performance last night, drawing 0-0 with Premier League leaders Manchester United.曼联在线·球迷地带/ Z& L1 z- j0 l# p5 n  B+ T
Sir Alex Ferguson's side dominated for large spells and the Nerazzurri will now have to get a result at Old Trafford if they are to progress to the quarter-finals of the competition.
! Q" s& P* q8 m& e6 Y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“We have a great chance of going through,” Zlatan Ibrahimovic boasted on the Beneamata’s official website. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 V6 O- Z5 ?/ u+ x- Z
“We did not manage to take a lead, but we also prevented them from doing it. That is not a bad thing.”www.imanutd.com  k5 O; N# Q3 r9 D2 B
Jose Mourinho’s men had few scoring chances and had to thank goalkeeper Julio Cesar for a string of superb saves.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! F! P$ m' ?, }! Z$ F/ X, j6 C
“It was a beautiful match,” noted the Swedish international. “They were the better side in the first period, but we were superior in the second half.
* o0 U6 L  c8 I3 `6 q曼联在线·球迷地带“They are a great team but so are we. We will now travel to Manchester and win. We’ll see what happens.”
9 u5 `6 Y- T6 Z7 i% ~; R/ p; _www.imanutd.com
0 o  `7 B$ q) r曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=============================================================================================================
3 S0 L9 o+ i9 {' M* I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# w8 f+ ], L, g6 d曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛伊布强调这场0-0的平局中国米没有什么损失,他称球队将会在老特拉福德争胜。
6 `# b- a# W8 ~1 I# f4 P7 l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" `3 M# S0 ~6 \9 \3 M! g9 N- [" O
国米在欧冠比赛中又一次表现疲软,和曼联0-0战平。曼联在线·球迷地带: N! G; H( v7 A/ d. Y8 d

" t) X- C! S6 |1 _曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在绝大部分时间占据了场上的主导地位,而蓝黑军团将必须在下回合在老特拉福德获得想要的结果才能晋级。
; y' P7 \3 S" z, T# e, c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; B0 I! u! K+ {; g% @" r
“我们有很好的机会更进一步,”伊布说。
& @; G; M0 ~. Rwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com- S' g' N. V3 X) r! a
“我们没有能够占据先机,不过也阻止了对手,这不是什么坏事。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( x8 b9 V5 [) V& ?7 C3 T

' K/ Q8 ^, P% p: s7 i+ Ewww.imanutd.com穆里尼奥的球队没有获得什么进球良机,还必须感谢塞萨尔做出了一系列精彩的扑救。曼联在线·球迷地带& L+ j" T) p% Y

2 [% X+ }5 {+ R3 Q专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“这是场精彩的比赛,”伊布说,“他们在上半场表现更好,而我们在下半场占据主动。
& a' n! R! {0 B曼联在线·球迷地带
8 T# @, e$ b! z) h8 P! V1 F& D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“对手是一只伟大的球队,我们同样也是,我们将会在曼彻斯特力争获胜,看看会发生什么吧。”

曼联要做的下场零封对手