曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 弗格森赞扬球员们的态度 Fergie hails United attitude

【天空体育】 弗格森赞扬球员们的态度 Fergie hails United attitude

- }! |. e1 G" R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带; R! A$ Y$ Z8 V0 d3 a: A/ @2 \
Sir Alex Ferguson has praised the attitude of his Manchester United squad for adapting to his rotation policy. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, [0 A# L3 q2 v) O
United boss Ferguson has regularly changed his team around this season due to injuries and the number of games the club have played.
# K( |4 @5 t9 C4 R" t% K  _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The alterations have not affected the team's bid for honours, with the Fifa Club World Cup and Carling Cup already won, and the Red Devils in a promising position in the Premier League, FA Cup and UEFA Champions League.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛7 Y( d9 i9 Z: o9 c- t8 y. |
Ferguson concedes it is difficult to leave a player out after an impressive performance, but has hailed the manner in which his players accept the changes.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' Z/ |- t4 `, n# P% ?
"The attitude of the players has been marvellous, especially when it comes to the business of being left out," said Ferguson. "There have been no dummies flying out of the pram.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 a; _) W; c9 p  E) C+ q) N! G; M
"I hate telling a player that, although he has perhaps just delivered a top-class performance, I will not be using him in the next match.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& O' C' E( [- X
"It's not nice, but it helps that the players understand."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( |0 Z8 F- p( o' C% [2 R! z
The United chief also praised the form of John O'Shea, with the versatile Irishman having started regularly at right-back in recent weeks.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) N8 s4 c3 y" R  o/ q% H
Ferguson added: "I feel blessed that we have players like John O'Shea, who has stepped in to play out of his skin.
2 e4 S' i- ~) ~/ [7 \, m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"John has thrived on playing regularly and I'm sure that if I asked him to play at centre-forward he would get us a goal.
& d: N. A3 Q/ A% H( m! O/ c! g/ q6 ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"It's great to have such adaptable players and it's one of our strengths as we enter the last lap of the title race."
8 H) {/ A8 R  D1 N4 i+ dwww.imanutd.com
% p, q% m4 q/ f9 N, q; O& n# ?+ mwww.imanutd.com=======================================================================================================专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* Q% u4 B' O- T' k2 |4 v2 g/ y

& @* Q' E$ y, Z4 u曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森爵士称赞了自己的手下在面对轮换制时通达的态度。
  M  q6 S. t! ~3 z/ x- g; l曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带# J3 K  b5 B/ }6 R4 T4 |) l% b7 c
由于伤病和赛程的影响,弗格森不赛季经常对球队阵容进行调整。www.imanutd.com' @7 u; ~: w! }% Y! C* x
曼联在线·球迷地带, `; T% L  b$ D" `1 ]
这些改变并没有影响到球队的战绩,他们获得了世俱杯和联赛杯冠军,同时在联赛、足总杯和欧冠的争夺中都处于不错的位置。
/ j* y8 h6 S1 J% A% Swww.imanutd.com! K" e) z5 ^3 h7 ~3 N0 |" Y
弗格森坦言在一名球员上一场有过出色表现之后,很难不让他打下一场比赛,但是他赞扬了球员们面对轮换时的坦然接受的举动。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# O* B# p  @; X) Y( e! |0 `2 y" i

# Y2 s: C4 R: [" j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“球员们的态度真是非常好,特别是不能上场的时候,”弗格森说,“没有人有什么怨言。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. o0 }+ {) y: p' M0 Z

0 R# A+ w/ E; h  g2 F" E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“有时候,虽然一名球员刚刚有过顶级的表现,而我却要告诉他下场比赛他打不了,我讨厌这种感觉。
9 m1 ]: o+ g  x2 E0 C曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; z/ s) h5 R& Y, A3 C! \, p
“感觉并不好,但是球员们都理解,这对球队有利。”
2 P2 b8 m* T4 j  e+ k- Y4 }) O0 m曼联在线·球迷地带
& G  I) `; Q+ H% T; y) qwww.imanutd.com同时,弗格森还赞扬了万金油奥谢,他最近几周一直在打右后卫的位置。
2 t4 z1 ~( S# S! X3 }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 c$ i! B! ~' g# G
弗爵爷补充道:“能拥有奥谢这样的球员,我非常高兴,他能够一上场就发挥作用。曼联在线·球迷地带$ J% L' v& k- }; z7 h

% f% @  h+ d! V; _8 C) g9 x/ h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“约翰(奥谢)现在越打越好,我甚至可以确信,如果我让他打中锋的话,他还会取得进球。曼联在线·球迷地带2 O- ^: `' M3 \0 R4 r) E! S; ^
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, T0 |- P/ K/ F* G# [' n
“有这样万金油型的球员将会非常有用,特别是当我们进入了冲刺阶段的时候。”

奥谢就是一补锅匠