曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 欢迎回归,队长! Welcome back, skipper

【官网】 欢迎回归,队长! Welcome back, skipper

曼联在线·球迷地带- f6 J" G  a' H
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 U' t4 k+ z* a* I  _
United fans could witness the return of Gary Neville when the Reds take on Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday afternoon.
! x( R* H0 W; s0 L& ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The club captain hasn't featured in any of United's last 10 games but is now back to full fitness. 曼联在线·球迷地带9 p+ b; z' o  _$ T6 Z
"Gary's had a groin injury," Sir Alex told media at his pre-match press conference on Friday. "He is in the squad for Fulham. He's done a full week's training, coupled with a 10-day remedial programme he completed before that.
* S% v; v. f- m( f"He's done very well and hopefully that's him back now."
+ B, c0 B3 L3 k' V+ xwww.imanutd.comOf course, Neville isn't the only right-back who's been out of action recently. Wes Brown has made just two substitute appearances since the end of October, while Brazilian teenager Rafael da Silva injured his foot against Blackburn Rovers last month. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" [* U/ f8 _) T9 y8 e2 Q) L+ a
"Rafael is now on the 10-day remedial course Gary was on and we hope he can join in with full training towards the end of next week. Unfortunately Wes still isn't near that stage."曼联在线·球迷地带2 L) @) s3 G% a; N+ Q) A
Otherwise, United are almost at full strength for the visit to Craven Cottage, with Jonny Evans expected to take Nemanja Vidic's spot in the heart of defence. Vidic will serve the first of a two-match ban after receiving a red card in last weekend's 4-1 defeat at the hands of Liverpool.
8 j/ D9 V, B# o5 ~0 aIt's a result Sir Alex hopes his side can bounce back from, at a ground on which United haven't lost since 1964.
8 ^- U# ?1 Y) Z' M5 V: e* E- ? - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"For weeks we’d had to listen to eulogies and compliments about how great this side is and I’ve kept deflecting that and explained how tough this league is. I think the Liverpool result was a reminder of exactly that," explained the manager. "In a way I think it will help us because we all realise there’s a lot of work to be done.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 |( l5 ^) D* s4 B+ z# B- N1 L& y
"You have to recover form a defeat; it's important to have players that you trust and who have the capabilities to do something about it and I think we have that.. V; N% e5 @5 K5 d2 z1 a. l
"Fulham presents a good challenge to us. Roy has done a fantastic job and they’ve had a great league campaign this season. His experience and knowledge of the game has created a different Fulham this year and I think we’ll get a difficult game. But that’s what you expect in the run-in and hopefully we can get back on the road.& p( O& `  C& ?: ]
"The training's been very good all week – there's been a nice edge to it. Hopefully that benefits us."
9 I0 d! }3 Q* n# _2 ^曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ P: M& g3 y0 Z( o! f
==========================================================================================================曼联在线·球迷地带! t' Y9 n/ W7 A% \) f
www.imanutd.com  }9 g" A6 \3 \9 C, B: c6 y
在周六客战富勒姆的比赛中,曼联球迷可以看到加里内维尔的回归。www.imanutd.com' f5 v, y  T# f& p, P" X
曼联在线·球迷地带) |7 `; l$ M1 a& v, G0 l
曼联队长由于伤病缺席了球队最近的10场比赛,但是他现在已经完全康复了。
2 H$ r' W2 T; U) d$ U: rwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ K! h" j/ t6 ]+ b  x+ [) K0 J
“加里的腹股沟之前受伤了,”弗格森说,“他进入了对阵富勒姆的大名单,之前他参加了一周的完整训练,同时接受了10天的康复治疗。
2 ]7 F% e+ X' A, w5 U: D. @曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com% i* }# W. [$ m$ |+ ^
“他的表现很好,希望这周末就能复出。”www.imanutd.com& B  l  ~4 S- _3 V0 ]
5 X5 f; {9 t& |& \: G) v& V5 R! C/ |# s
当然,内维尔不是唯一一个受伤右后卫,维斯布朗自从10月底替补出场过两次,就再没上场过,而巴西小将拉菲尔在上个月对阵布莱克本的比赛中脚部受伤。
; l, j# T! A; u& ^  Q曼联在线·球迷地带
  j0 K5 Y+ ?  y! r* I; T! Wwww.imanutd.com“拉斐尔正在进行加里之前参加的10天的恢复疗程,希望下周末的时候,他就可以参加完整训练了,不幸的是布朗的离复出还很远。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.8 _" e( r, I* H/ `+ ^6 O: ]
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ f: C3 _$ _( s8 @
另一方面,曼联主力阵容基本齐整,伊万斯将会顶替维迪奇出场,后者在1-4惨败于利物浦的比赛中吃到红牌,被禁赛两场。www.imanutd.com) e5 X2 L  q0 D3 ~5 n$ K1 ~

a0 F/ N9 I" n1 k% g5 c5 ]7 w弗格森希望球队能够从惨败中反弹,他们自1964年以来就再没在富勒姆的主场输球了。
% y" j6 j( F- Q, ]; Z4 w曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛& e  X& |. h9 a1 G, L: o
“之前,我们不断听到奉承我们的话,说我们有多么多么强大,而我则一直表示这个联赛很艰苦,输给利物浦的结果告诉了我们事实,”弗格森说,“这样的方式对我们有好处,他告诉我们,还有很多需要努力的地方。
5 \; l* c' K$ J8 x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 `3 E3 S9 O. B) m
“我们必须从失败中恢复,我们的球员有着足够的能力作出回应,我相信他们。
8 u) p' c* Z) _# J' K
3 f2 C4 a0 {3 M2 w% D$ f  @  p! I. i曼联在线·球迷地带“富勒姆是一个挺难的对手,他们目前在联赛中表现很不错,主教练的经验以及对比赛的理解让富勒姆本赛季有些脱胎换骨,我们将会踢一场艰苦的比赛,不过这就是冲刺阶段必须做到的,希望我们能够回到正轨。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 h8 d4 b8 g. z+ l; Q# E

" Y2 |5 [  r5 _0 b“本周的训练很不错,球员们摩拳擦掌,希望我们会获得好结果。”

队长回来了!!!

加油啊!