曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【每日快报】 鲁尼不会受到追加处罚 ROONEY ESCAPES FURTHER FA BAN

【每日快报】 鲁尼不会受到追加处罚 ROONEY ESCAPES FURTHER FA BAN

8 I+ U7 c) H& z( Z7 f: V- n1 O1 p曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  g& ~. g& I, Y: x# D
WAYNE ROONEY will not face any further disciplinary action following his red card at Fulham on Saturday.
( i2 ]4 P& U/ `- e- c+ Q/ z* Q2 `6 ]+ dwww.imanutd.comThe Manchester United forward was sent off for two bookable offences during his side’s 2-0 defeat and although he exchanged words with referee Phil Dowd after being shown the red card, the official has confirmed he was not sworn at.
8 ?3 _2 Z9 u; ^! C) N4 {# z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Football Association will write to Rooney, however, to issue him with a formal warning about his conduct after he punched the corner flag while leaving the pitch.
! R5 ?0 c# Q" }! o2 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站An FA spokesman said: “We have clarified with Phil Dowd that there was no abuse from the player after he was dismissed. In relation to the incident when he punched the corner flag, the referee did not see that and we have written to Wayne Rooney reminding him of his responsibilities.”4 @. Q/ j3 M4 |
It means Rooney will be suspended for only one game, the Premier League visit of Aston Villa on April 5. But, for that match, United will also be without the suspended Paul Scholes and Nemanja Vidic, while Dimitar Berbatov is a major doubt because of an ankle problem.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛( i: ?" G8 [8 p& k/ r8 [
Having seen his team’s lead at the top of the table reduced to a point, manager Sir Alex Ferguson desperately needs the Bulgaria striker to be fit as his only other experienced striker is Carlos Tevez.
4 ~) K# z9 r8 T$ F; m* I曼联在线·球迷地带And he will be playing 11,800 feet above sea level in La Paz in a World Cup qualifier for Argentina against Bolivia only 87 hours before.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 e. m: Q5 P6 Z$ q+ a* y
Berbatov has already pulled out of his country’s World Cup qualifiers away to the Republic of Ireland on Saturday and at home against Cyprus four days later after leaving Craven Cottage on Saturday with his foot in a cast.
* G3 i! I! G5 f( t专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“There’s no chance of Berbatov playing against Ireland and Cyprus,” said Bulgarian national team doctor Mihail Iliev.
  T- l5 ^/ @, j8 \6 j2 q2 R - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“Manchester United have informed me he’ll need to rest in the next two weeks.”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." ^4 u2 h4 E0 c
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 [! m6 v/ q+ J/ j3 P
=======================================================================================================
* E3 Q9 r. k: y4 t. z1 ^- s1 p专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." E1 u% B. I: D: Q% I$ w
在周六对阵富勒姆的时候吃到红牌的鲁尼将不会受到更多的追加处罚。曼联在线·球迷地带8 ]) @3 G  n* N$ z( U  Y7 O) i* J
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 `: v  g' I0 [
曼联前锋在比赛中吃到两张黄牌被罚下,随后他还和裁判发生口角,不过官方证实鲁尼当时并没有口吐脏话。www.imanutd.com. f3 \+ f3 x2 }# _; \; m
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 Z; j* ^4 {! B2 d6 B* {
不过足总也会进行书面警告,希望下场时击打角旗的鲁尼注意控制自己的言行。
# N. b4 @4 N! i4 K专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
4 X! c7 K) a7 R0 m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.一位足总的发言人说:“我们和当场主裁多德进行了交流,鲁尼被罚下后并没有骂人,至于击打角旗的事情,裁判并没有看到,而我们会书面警告鲁尼希望他明确自己的责任。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.! b5 D5 I! U: ^+ T2 \5 E0 l1 Z) @/ |
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 h0 F* o0 [/ f. a  M0 W# N0 a
这意味着鲁尼将仅仅被禁赛一场:4月5日主场对阵阿斯顿维拉的比赛,但是届时,曼联还将缺少斯科尔斯、维迪奇,另外,贝尔巴托夫由于脚踝的伤势,能否出场也是一个巨大的问号。曼联在线·球迷地带. S" E( i4 }# C5 E+ A  I2 y

: k7 U' ~( w$ X6 U$ [" _$ W6 c曼联的领先优势仅仅剩下了4分,弗格森迫切希望保加利亚射手能够复出,要不然他就仅剩下特维斯一个比较有经验的前锋了。
2 W% O1 U( w/ e# @$ Q曼联在线·球迷地带
5 u# Q+ d2 f5 z5 h" \曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛而届时的87小时之前,特维斯会正在海拔11800英尺的拉巴斯,代表阿根廷队参加同玻利维亚的世界杯预选赛。" |, H/ v9 o  M) y9 W/ P

2 L+ n' x6 a: t) Jwww.imanutd.com贝尔巴托夫将不会参加保加利亚对客场对阵爱尔兰以及4天后主场迎战塞浦路斯的比赛。曼联在线·球迷地带7 i! Y! K; ^' D; z% x% F! V/ U6 K
曼联在线·球迷地带/ i# E( _: C+ `. t. _
“贝尔巴托夫没有可能出场,”保加利亚的队医说。
1 l- K1 H6 I% U; k* Y0 J& iwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) f* D  |7 j" t+ _8 x1 s) k
“曼联方面已经知会我说,贝巴必须休整2周。”

难道下场只能上welbeck了?