曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 贝巴羡慕队友,发奋图强 Berba driven by envy

【官网】 贝巴羡慕队友,发奋图强 Berba driven by envy

7 ]- N& ~9 C  @' o+ M! j) }4 x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com0 o9 w, U6 W, e6 B
Dimitar Berbatov is envious of his United team-mates’ trophy collections and says he is determined to help fire the Reds to glory on three fronts when club football resumes after the international hiatus.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 }) C) ?! P* A) R' @
Berbatov isn’t honing his sights on one trophy as United prepare to press on in the title race, Europe and the FA Cup.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 C+ e& z- O/ M3 H/ `" g+ X+ t6 X1 `' v
“Everything is possible,” the striker told MUTV. “If you believe and have faith, and you really want it, it can happen. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) m6 ?0 h3 |" R  L
“We need to really believe in our quality and our ability. I think the gaffer will know the right encouragement to give us to prepare for the games we have. We will stay strong to the end.
" w2 w) B' e5 w( e7 z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“From now on we have three major trophies to win, and like I told the boys in the dressing room, ‘you have already won the Champions League and Premier League’. The only one who hasn’t is me. I really want to win those trophies so I can say to the other players, ‘I am one of you’.”
2 C2 s+ ]- ]  X/ G$ B3 E: @曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛The Bulgarian striker, who faces a race to be fit for Sunday’s crucial league clash with Aston Villa, didn’t join up with international team-mates due to the ankle injury sustained at Fulham 10 days ago. Whether he makes the match or not, he says it’s vital United get back on track this weekend, following two straight league defeats.
2 t: }" h, ]$ y- @( fwww.imanutd.com“We’re a strong team and we all support each other,” he told MUTV. “We know how to react after defeats. International breaks are sometimes difficult because you have two games and you come back and can be a little bit tired. Then you have a game immediately after that. But that’s our job – there’s no need to complain.”
$ Q) h' p7 C/ ~' F曼联在线·球迷地带There’s no easing gently back into action for the Reds, it’s head first into the two most crucial months of the campaign, with three games in seven days, taking in Villa, FC Porto and Sunderland.
$ P0 \& X( ?  M& I* N0 d' u - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“I’m looking forward to this stage of the season,” says Dimitar. “We know what is ahead of us, and we know if we can achieve what we want to achieve, it will be something amazing for everybody.8 F5 r, ]7 c1 W/ F# X! a+ P" {
“There are plenty of obstacles in our way, and we have some very difficult games coming up. It’s going to be extremely difficult and there will be plenty of pressure. But, in the end, with a big club like United, it’s always a fight to win everything.”
& e3 s4 S7 \, R. F" s专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 S- @6 f( v! T5 g' W
=============================================================================================================
4 v8 o: @" H% R  B, a5 ~% ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com! U2 |. T4 z2 Q( U: t/ h7 R; E5 D
迪米塔尔贝尔巴托夫对曼联队友们的冠军收藏十分羡慕,他决心在俱乐部比赛重新开始之后,全力帮助曼联三线挺进。
+ {2 g+ G- e* s& W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" ]' N+ t) O' W8 z5 k3 ~
曼联目前正在争夺联赛、欧冠以及足总杯冠军的三条战线上,而贝巴目前还没有随球队获得一项冠军。
' n+ g, d( F0 [: U, n9 x' Z曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站; [: Z# _6 {) _4 W# W
“一切皆有可能,”他说,“如果你有决心,真的想要完成目标,好事就能够发生。
6 {  U4 |7 j* B5 \0 H1 A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' L) D2 S9 S/ y$ Y& o
“我们必须对自己的实力有信心,我认为主教练能够给我们信心和勇气备战余下的比赛,让我们坚持到最后。
- W+ _* E. P& t. E2 ]% S曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! S! H, `5 k+ t$ K
“现在,我们有三项重要的冠军去争取,就象我和队友们说的一样:‘你们已经赢过了欧冠和联赛了’,唯一没有获得这些冠军的人是我,我非常想要赢得这些冠军,这样我才可以和队友们说,‘我和你们一样’了。”
2 S2 ~- i, }! m* c5 t8 ?* |www.imanutd.com
% g! n" D2 P1 M  U) C4 p' Z保加利亚射手由于10天前面对富勒姆的时候脚踝受伤,因此没有参加国家队的比赛,无论在这周日能否上场,他都认为最要紧的是曼联能够回到正轨,之前球队已经惨遭两连败了。
5 m* k. l' c# n, b  E2 k$ R( T专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.www.imanutd.com. v+ y! o; m# \8 c* C
“我们是一只强大的球队,彼此支持,”他说,“我们知道如何在失败之后进行回击,国家队比赛有些麻烦,踢完两场球之后,球员们会有一些疲倦,却马上要踢俱乐部比赛,但这就是我们的工作,没什么课抱怨的。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ ]! o! k5 Q) J$ n+ Y! Z  s
曼联在线·球迷地带3 s6 ~6 D7 Z8 a4 I3 G
曼联的赛程十分紧张,球队将迎来最为重要的两个月,随后7天,将会进行3场比赛,对阵阿斯顿维拉、波尔图以及桑德兰。+ y0 E& y% e' F! Z% \6 s" h. H

. b; _5 v! Z1 W  i - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“我对赛季进行到这个时候感到兴奋,”贝巴说,“我们清楚将会迎来什么,我们知道如果我们可以完成目标,将会达到令人惊讶的高度。
  L9 o% \3 Q8 z4 V专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  T7 Z; a, m" C1 b' T% a7 x
“在之后的路上,我们还有很多障碍和困难,压力也会非常大,但是,像曼联这样的大俱乐部,永远都是争取赢得一切的。”