曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【Goal.com】 裁判韦伯承认判给曼联的点球是误判 Referee Howard Webb Admits...

【Goal.com】 裁判韦伯承认判给曼联的点球是误判 Referee Howard Webb Admits...

Referee Howard Webb Admits He Got Manchester United Penalty Decision Wrong - Report曼联在线·球迷地带. N, ?8 Q( Q( f6 F8 [6 @
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 s# j% m& S6 N$ U2 F: u

% d9 S5 F" C7 V# c- u6 @8 D曼联在线·球迷地带
2 L% p' s' U  E/ R% S! t曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ _/ w, Z; X' _! U+ M" i

: U( O4 U! C- {) C专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The referee apparently regrets his controversial call on Saturday evening...专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.. g2 E. o' H  t
Howard Webb's decision to award Manchester United a penalty when Michael Carrick was deemed to have been felled in the box while the Red Devils were 2-0 down has been cited as a contentious issue, especially in Tottenham Hotspur quarters, and the referee is reportedly repentant over the decision.
- f  d; V% X# J9 Y1 z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Replays of the incident showed that Spurs glovesman Heurelho Gomes took the ball when challenging Carrick. The penalty, which was converted by Cristiano Ronaldo, sparked a second half comeback that saw United storm to a 5-2 win.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 s. z4 P. U& r8 ~2 h& U
Webb is reported to have spoken to former top flight referee Dermot Gallagher about the decision. Gallagher informed Sport, "I talked to Howard and he knows he made a mistake. He didn't think the goalkeeper had got the ball. He thought that Carrick had touched the ball sideways and then the goalkeeper brought him down.
5 r5 Y3 G( _: k' |, g* |6 }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I don't think it was as easy a decision as people say it was, but it's clear to anyone that it was a mistake. But these things can happen to anyone and I think it's important we move on from it."
7 M  [1 d' c% p5 i6 p+ C$ G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Regarding whether or not Webb will be suspended from refereeing the FA Cup final, Gallagher said, "Of course he won't lose the FA Cup Final. It was one decision in his career and you have to accept that people make mistakes."
; x# [% ^/ Y. }3 p" N曼联在线·球迷地带
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! M+ G, ?- W# T# @7 P' Q8 ]
===============================================================================================================
8 X3 F# `: @( Y/ d# |" o0 X
& m9 R' t9 j) U. G2 ?曼联在线·球迷地带 www.imanutd.com' |1 P  r3 [: ?6 k8 z4 p: ~
这位裁判明显后悔周六晚上他做出的点球判罚。* w6 l# s, U: k5 ?

& d3 D( H/ m- j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛当时曼联0-2落后于热刺,卡里克在禁区内摔倒,韦伯判罚点球,这场为了比赛的转折点,而韦伯现在也对他当时的决定感到后悔。
( f, r+ P$ A: U% m - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛# S$ o  F  G8 w$ Q
慢镜重放显示热刺的门将在出击时碰到了球,而C罗将点球罚入,也吹响了曼联反攻的号角,最终红魔5-2疯狂逆转。
+ w5 L2 H; x# X" s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站

9 Z5 n; j6 ]& c9 x! X赛后,韦伯和边裁加拉赫进行了交流,后者告诉媒体:“我和霍华德聊了一下,他知道自己犯了一个错误,当时他觉得门将没有碰到球,是卡里克把球拨到一边,随后被守门员扑倒。2 |# \# ?5 Q$ `7 Q: W, s2 g

* d5 f9 s* ?( }5 G# {0 S曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我觉得当时做出这个决定并不容易,显然其他人认为这是个错误,不过谁不会犯错呢?重要的是我们要向前看。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 V; }* Y! l3 h' p- n
曼联在线·球迷地带/ I1 K6 b' u5 j$ x+ w3 Y
谈到韦伯是否会因此失去执法足总杯决赛的资格,加拉赫说:“当然不会,那只不过是他执法生涯中的一次判罚而已,人们必须接受,人人都会犯错。”