曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【卫报】 欧足联将会审核曼联对弗莱彻的上诉 Uefa examine Manchester United's...

【卫报】 欧足联将会审核曼联对弗莱彻的上诉 Uefa examine Manchester United's...

Uefa examine Manchester United's appeal over Darren Fletcher's red card
% d7 a5 e) F7 b' q$ E$ i
$ ?1 U$ r. X& i& W& N- `曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
5 V. N% V% i4 ^$ r曼联在线·球迷地带
7 K9 P4 `8 I& M( Xwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 p7 J7 F1 L; H

1 w. B. }$ L! ~% X9 @, ?; G曼联在线·球迷地带Uefa has confirmed that its disciplinary body will meet on Monday to discuss Manchester United's appeal against the red card issued to Darren Fletcher in the Champions League semi-final second leg against Arsenal. However the United manager Sir Alex Ferguson does not expect Fletcher's suspension for the final to be overturned.7 e4 N% ^/ v" o0 E
Fletcher was given a straight red for a professional foul on Arsenal's Cesc Fábregas in the penalty area, but television replays have subsequently suggested that he got a clean touch on the ball. Although there is no appeals process, United have pleaded Fletcher's case on compassionate grounds.曼联在线·球迷地带3 }( |# M! H0 Z( w! Z% \
"I am not optimistic at all," said Ferguson. "We have to do it for Darren and sometimes in these situations, you never know. But I don't think it will be overturned. The referee made an honest decision."
" x! L4 n3 k$ a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Ferguson praised Fletcher for retaining his composure at being ruled out of the final and admitted even he thought it was a fair penalty at the time. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ q9 @" B) l. R
"Darren is quite a placid lad. He is not an over-emotional boy," Ferguson said. "He just accepts it. He takes great credit for the way he handled it. I honestly believed the referee made the right decision at the time. From his angle – and from mine – it looked like a penalty.
1 {3 i. h, f: awww.imanutd.com"It was only when I saw the replay that I saw that Darren had managed to get his leg round Fábregas and flick the ball away.www.imanutd.com5 q, `2 P/ e5 h7 p) A8 j: U
"Darren is an honest player, so honest if he had been an old stager he would probably have let him go on and score. But he was still determined to try and do his job and prevent a goal. In the process he gave away a penalty."曼联在线·球迷地带2 H# a( `3 y2 n, i
Had it been a domestic contest, the FA would have looked at the incident again on video. Uefa competitions offer no such redemption, with the United boss believing it is a flaw that needs looking at. "It seems to be a weakness in Uefa, that part," he said.
7 Q* h9 m" H6 Z  h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
0 w( A* T9 l/ k! o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站==========================================================================================================
" k' C8 F9 D- m+ h& L3 A) Fwww.imanutd.com
, l& f1 k8 s+ Q, I& ^% S欧足联确认他们纪律委员会成员将会在周一会面,讨论曼联关于取消弗莱彻红牌的上诉,不过曼联主教练弗格森并不期望弗莱彻的红牌可以被取消。
, M' V" M( c  w9 l1 T专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带$ i. l/ C9 O9 k  i2 D
弗莱彻由于在禁区内估计对法布雷加斯犯规而吃到红牌,不过电视慢镜头随后显示苏格兰人是先碰到了球的,虽然没有相关上诉的程序,但是曼联依然希望能够为弗莱彻网开一面。曼联在线·球迷地带& j; |2 i9 l3 _  T( T# R2 ^

, H% z: J" |- i5 `1 u/ k专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我一点也不乐观,”弗格森说,“我们必须为达伦这么做,有的时候结果并不确定,倒是这次我认为不会出现逆转,裁判的判罚并不算是偏袒。”
; R, n- ]2 k0 E1 s) @+ ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
' y! H7 Y' `% S1 _+ y曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森赞扬弗莱彻在吃到红牌时依然保持了冷静,他也坦言自己当时也认为确实是一个点球。. |" [! z! I% {$ [

6 T1 D$ r- B" ~: }3 m+ z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“达伦的性格温和,他不会头脑发热,”弗格森说,“他只是接受了显示,处理方式令人赞赏,当时,我确实认为裁判的判罚没有问题,从他和我的角度来看,这确实是一个点球。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ Y' [6 x2 h4 v7 L# G- A

0 n5 H" o- k# h, ~- i3 c曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“只是当我后来看得到重放的时候,我才看到达伦的腿绕过了法布雷加斯,将球踢开了。
9 Y8 p9 a: A% k. k  B曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com0 z' x! h3 B- k
“达伦是一个诚实的球员,如果他是一个滑头的球员的话,他或许会放过法布雷加斯,让他进球,不过弗莱彻依然决定去尽力一拼,阻止进球,结果送出了点球。”- o4 D. R$ a4 A  b) j! H% P* B
曼联在线·球迷地带, D& j2 E! d0 E6 q" |
如果这是英格兰本土赛事的话,足总则可以通过录像重新分析,而欧足联的条款中没有相关规定,弗格森则认为这是规则上的缺陷,他说:“这一点或许是欧足联的一个缺点。”

支持达伦!希望欧足联能够公正裁决!

可爱的小孩......
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

加油红魔!决赛灭掉巴萨!