曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 爵爷警惕曼城带来的威胁 Boss wary of Blues' threat

【官网】 爵爷警惕曼城带来的威胁 Boss wary of Blues' threat

8 a! \& t# g+ `: I8 Z) m8 J8 O - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带6 L- O5 E4 ]2 l% y. |: b
Sir Alex Ferguson admits Manchester City will be desperate to stop United taking a huge step towards the Premier League title this weekend.曼联在线·球迷地带$ |) K+ ]0 r. ?, B* M
Mark Hughes' Blues visit Old Trafford on Sunday, with United just seven points away from a third straight domestic crown. According to the United manager, City will take motivation from the chance to help out second-placed Liverpool.
* C3 _" W7 \7 J8 U3 ] - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站"Their fans would love to think they can stop us winning the league," Sir Alex told his pre-match press conference. "It’s a natural thing that can happen. There’s nothing wrong with that, we’d be the same probably. Our fans would be exactly the same. They’re rivalries that involve everyone and I understand their desire to try and beat us on Sunday."
7 h8 c* K/ n# S& T  @- `& \7 y曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Having ended a 32-year wait to win at Old Trafford in last season's emotional post-Munich anniversary clash, City will be shooting for a second successive victory on enemy turf. But, with United on the brink of an English record-equalling 18th league title, Sir Alex admits his side have plenty riding on Sunday's clash.www.imanutd.com! Z. G: W2 c# l- X, s- v& S
"City will be desperate to win again," he said. "It (last season's defeat) was an emotional day for everyone at the club. It was difficult to handle, and we realised that afterwards. But that was over a year ago.
: A; p4 F" n2 }( l曼联在线·球迷地带"There are only four games left for us and we’ve got to think of winning it. We’re so close now, it’s ours to win and in our form we’ve got a good chance."
! W: o, P# b8 X& _& v9 B* ^ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
" _' W3 \$ R0 l7 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛=================================================================================================================
5 M: \. b* X: r3 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
+ s# G) T+ F- N6 ?www.imanutd.com弗格森爵士坦言曼城队将会渴望阻击曼联冲击联赛冠军的奖杯。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛0 m% V+ T( r' x3 t4 ~# _8 a, j
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( y# S1 s: N% Q
在周日,马克休斯的曼城将会到访老特拉福德,而红魔距离又一座联赛冠军奖杯仅仅有7分的差距了,弗格森说,曼城将会不遗余力地帮助利物浦阻击曼联。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 {. `* y  C2 N# e& [

6 l5 x# [- W  F0 \; x: K+ ?“他们的球迷将会希望能够击败我们,”弗格森说道,“这是自然而然的想法,没有错,换成我们也会这样,球迷们没有什么差别,他们将所有人都看成敌人,我很理解他们的击败我们的渴望。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 {! O' p7 J/ _/ i" B) W

" a2 N4 ^2 o2 w& A) M上个赛季,曼城终结了32年老特拉福德不胜的记录,而且是在慕尼黑纪念日这天,因此本场比赛曼城将会争取连续两年客场击败红魔,然而,曼联距离追平英格兰最多顶级联赛冠军次数仅有一个了,弗格森坦言球员们不缺少动力。
0 a5 C& H6 L  H! X曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& F( z: h. M& ?3 H+ J! I5 s6 L
“曼城将会不遗余力地争胜,”他说,“上个赛季的那一天是俱乐部每个人的灾难,比赛失去了控制,我们受到了惩罚,不过那都是一年以前的事了。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛3 m8 X% _  I3 T- y8 i4 G
www.imanutd.com" w3 m4 n/ Z, Z. r/ s- y
“我们仅仅余下了4场比赛,每场都要争胜,距离冠军很近了,胜利就将基本确保冠军,以我们目前的状态,机会不小。”

加油 曼联。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..