曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Tevez leaving United 特维斯离开曼联

Tevez leaving United 特维斯离开曼联

y; `* b, x. y8 {" I+ l' L, l$ [曼联在线·球迷地带
- q8 ?: |' F, [专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.译自曼联官网曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ [7 f  o. n& p/ ^+ G

* }. a) A# q4 W2 _! gwww.imanutd.comFollowing contact received from Carlos Tevez’s advisors last night, in advance of the deadline the Club set for concluding negotiations, Manchester United announces that Carlos will not be signing a new contract with the Club.www.imanutd.com- d4 B1 \1 g- r) h5 c
The Club agreed to pay the option price of £25.5m and offered Carlos a five-year contract which would have made him one of its highest paid players.
2 w& @. y3 Z5 }9 H曼联在线·球迷地带Disappointingly however, his advisors informed the Club that, despite the success he has enjoyed during one of the Club’s most successful periods, he does not wish to continue playing for Manchester United.
5 G/ _( o, ~! `9 |8 }* {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The Club would like to thank Carlos for his services over the last two seasons and wishes him good luck for the future.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛- F2 u# x' d* G2 s+ i' b

% V7 G# {- h4 y. I) T* L  ]3 R曼联在线·球迷地带 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, t- v5 J# ]5 c; \
在昨晚与特维斯经纪人联系后,曼联宣布卡洛斯将不会与俱乐部签订新合同。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) y: J+ `3 Z; ^0 L1 w
俱乐部同意选择支付2550万英镑并向卡洛斯提供5年合同,这份合同将令他成为俱乐部最高薪的球员之一。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 J3 Z0 C  G( B: a0 n0 p/ T
然而令人失望的是,他的经纪人通知俱乐部,尽管在俱乐部最成功的日子中,他很享受,但是他没有意愿继续为曼联效力。
- G: [1 b) m# d% i俱乐部会感谢卡洛斯在过去2个赛季的服务并祝福他好运。