曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网球迷博客】 安德森该上位了 Blog: Time for Ando to step up

【官网球迷博客】 安德森该上位了 Blog: Time for Ando to step up

- r9 k; c0 d. @0 l. J7 hwww.imanutd.com曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ z! J/ g4 I& k' C
There have been big changes at Old Trafford this summer, from which Ben Hibbs feels Anderson must come of age and kick on next term...
6 d; O1 j$ X: q, b' KWhenever a talismanic and iconic player departs for pastures new, the inevitable clamour to find his replacement begins, people often seeking a like-for-like alternative. The truth is, there arguably isn’t a player in the world that poses the same threat Cristiano Ronaldo does, so I think we need to look elsewhere for a hero-in-waiting.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 Y' q, m8 ?; {% B- {
Identical replacements for players are hard to find, although I’m sure Antonio Valencia will be a hit at Old Trafford next season. The players that define a team come in different forms, and positions. There are several candidates in the current Reds squad to take over Ronaldo’s crown. Wayne Rooney is a prime contender, displaying all the qualities to characterise the way this Reds team plays, and he will be United’s most important player next season, no doubt. Elsewhere, Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic epitomise the team’s classy and aggressive brand of defensive solidarity.# Q; ]( k2 k2 O' k9 f  M9 {/ y
Owen Hargreaves is another potentially influential component of the side - and getting him fit again remains one of the most important targets of the summer for Sir Alex Ferguson. Hargreaves, more than anyone in the squad – perhaps with the exception of the outstanding and still underrated Darren Fletcher – performs that crucial role of disrupting opposition attacks, before restarting the United assaults.
* _( {  J! e0 F/ S, P) SBut there’s one other player I believe has the charisma, personality and ability to define this team for years to come: Anderson. He rapidly earned respect among United supporters in a hugely impressive first season at OT but, after a disrupted summer and one or two niggling injuries throughout the campaign, we only saw glimpses of his talent last term.曼联在线·球迷地带  S" H6 k9 u  }* e6 r+ c
There isn’t always time or patience for transition at United, and with Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez departed, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs edging towards the end of their careers, there’s a vacancy that Anderson seems primed to fill.
7 r- H8 @: D( b8 p曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex once told me that when he had Anderson watched at FC Porto he had to temper the excitable reports he received back from his scouts, who were queuing up to lavish grand praise on the young Brazilian’s shoulders. Best young midfielder in the world, some said. Now could be the time to prove it.曼联在线·球迷地带- z$ C4 E4 S/ D
Yes, he hasn’t scored yet (apart from in penalty shoot-outs, of course), but that will come. For a player of his skill and passing accuracy, it’s only a matter of acquiring the composure that comes with age to overcome his stuttering record in front of goal. When one goes in, plenty more could follow – and can you imagine his goal celebrations? He promised (or threatened) to tear his shirt off and run round the pitch when he finally breaks his duck.5 ^. }* O  [6 \4 d, G
His goal tally is only a minor issue, it’s his energy, skill and vision that are his greatest assets to United. It’s time for Anderson to step forward; next season he has to, and I’m sure he will.
5 |& c+ ~/ b0 v3 {1 A: ]
5 f) e, }# Z6 [- ]% K5 d, l - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站===========================================================================================================
& `$ p) U# I5 H; z  }曼联在线·球迷地带
" {- o8 [  y  X' E: K4 m) u曼联在线·球迷地带今年夏天,老特拉福德发生了巨大的变化,我认为该是安德森挺身而出的时候了。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ a6 s  @1 m( q! f/ p! h
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) S# N0 ], R* j; _& y& I4 J( z
无论何时,当一名重要的,标志性的球员离开时,人们便会去寻找他的替代者,往往渴求的是完全类似的选择,不过事实却是,这个世界上没有任何一名球员能够像C罗一样,因此我认为我们应该寻找一些其他类型的。曼联在线·球迷地带: B: P( N' G" i: |8 d- `4 K# N
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 ~0 s  a, D; G3 \9 B, J) x. ^
虽然我确信瓦伦西亚下个赛季将会有出色的表现,不过要完全等同地替代一名球员,是很难做到的。不同风格,位置的球员组成了一支球队,而红魔阵中,有不少球员都可以接过C罗留下的摊子。鲁尼是一位真正的斗士,他代表了现在这只球队的风格,毫无疑问下赛季他将会是曼联最重要的球员,另外,费迪南德和维迪奇则展示了球队在防守上面的坚韧和野心。曼联在线·球迷地带! r2 L9 c. j8 Z3 w, r/ ]
+ X" a" t2 B% t* B5 X, L  s
哈格里夫斯是另一位可能会带来巨大影响的球员,这个夏天,弗格森爵士的一个重大目标就是让太完全康复。哈格和一直被低估的弗莱彻,将会是球队中最重要的角色:阻止对方的进攻,展开我们的反击。
' y& }, @' Q  [+ w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站4 T; t" X  W- A, `
不过我认为还有一位球员,他有着可以让我们队在接下来几年继续称霸的实力和魅力:安德森。他到来的第一个赛季,便迅速地获得了曼联支持者的信任,不过由于上一个夏天不规律的安排(wfcjj:北京奥运会?),以及一些伤病,上一个赛季,他的闪光点有限。曼联在线·球迷地带6 C6 p, ]+ j+ v/ g3 P4 H
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) E9 _: y9 p" b: ^$ q
给曼联用来改变的时间不多了,罗纳尔多和特维斯都已经离开,斯科尔斯和吉格斯则步入他们职业生涯的最后阶段,因此,安德森面前有很大的空白需要他去填补。
1 ^' H# P" u! U- u3 P7 G5 I曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛. t% I# q9 a7 M8 @- o, T$ p
弗格森曾经告诉我,他看到安德森在波尔图踢球时,球探的报告对安德森不吝溢美之词,有些人说他是世界上最为出色的年轻中场,现在,是他证明自己的时候了。
- d+ L- l3 Q. I/ n7 t) h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.; K* Y, ]# N: p" X0 H5 K$ L
是的,他目前还没有取得过进球,不过那迟早回来的。他有着出色技术和传球准确度,现在,需要的是面对球门时的沉着冷静,当第一个进球到来时,随后将会有更多,另外,想象一下他的庆祝动作吧,他曾经说过,要把球衣撕下来,然后绕场飞奔。曼联在线·球迷地带+ E$ J  Q5 O1 h( R5 I
www.imanutd.com& S: k9 J  h, Q. B, e( K
进球荒不过是一个小问题,他的能量、技术以及视野才是曼联最需要的。现在是安德森上位的时候了,下个赛季,他必须成长起来,我相信他可以的。
. X! P1 A7 O4 Y( V$ g, kwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com0 D$ J: }! `4 p: b0 W: q
[ 本帖最后由 wfcjj 于 2009-7-10 14:48 编辑 ]