曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 红魔顶住了伊斯坦布尔的考验 Reds pass Istanbul test

【官网】 红魔顶住了伊斯坦布尔的考验 Reds pass Istanbul test

, E# g# T+ J' T2 dwww.imanutd.com
' z  \. _$ c; A  L& I曼联在线·球迷地带Experience and pace were the keys to United beating Besiktas, with Paul Scholes epitomising the first attribute and Antonio Valencia the other.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ R; w) `4 n4 V5 R2 K/ \. _( G
That was broadly Sir Alex Ferguson's take after the Reds passed "a test of concentration, a test of nerve" in a "fantastic atmosphere" at Istanbuk's Inonu Stadium. The boss praised one of his longest-serving players Scholes for his impeccable positional sense and his recent recruit Valencia for terrorising the Turkish side with his speed on the right flank. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  v* \, @& w4 y0 L
"I thought Antonio had the winning of the game for us," said Sir Alex.
8 E- ~5 R0 Y" S! n  fwww.imanutd.com"He got to the byline a few times and although his final ball could have been a bit better, Besiktas were under threat from him."www.imanutd.com, |2 L/ P# Q; f
After a largely uneventful first half, Valencia and co were quick out of the traps after the break and were unlucky not to score straight away when Nani's cross from the other flank was cleared off the line and Michael Carrick just failed to follow up.
: V) U, S4 \7 R专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."I think we had a bit more urgency in the second half. We started it very well, almost scoring from the first attack and I think that gave us a bit of an impetus," said the boss.
& ?1 W: B6 Q3 ^8 U8 T  L( n4 H曼联在线·球迷地带That said, United had to wait patiently for the breakthrough - it came 13 minutes from the end of what would have otherwise been an acceptable draw. True to his form as a loyal trooper, Scholes heeded his boss' call at the break to push up and lie in wait for the kill.
+ t' o, @" q7 ]5 t  ^$ t  J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"At half-time we said that if we get into a scoring position, then we should have people up in support. Paul has been fantastic at that over the years. It was a very important goal," praised Sir Alex.
9 l' n+ n8 \! ^# q4 fSir Alex was clearly happy with the result, and described himself as "quite comfortable with the performance, I thought the players did well most of the time.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 E" q  [7 {$ `# d) d7 t# G( Y
"We had good possession and were the better team, and we played with good concentration because the atmosphere’s something you have to deal with.
; Y# T* M# P' T3 B1 p8 n7 s3 J: M曼联在线·球迷地带"I thought it was a fantastic atmosphere and it’s a test of the players’ concentration, test of their nerve and I think they’ve done okay."
% W  P: u6 @* \) J. R3 _  [4 g; x曼联在线·球迷地带However, there were still a couple of concerns for Sir Alex as he prepared to fly home with his squad after five nights away.
/ f' W9 U! p9 T- z0 XOn Wayne Rooney's interaction with some home fans after being substituted, the boss said: "I didn’t see it and Wayne didn’t mention anything to me. But it’s a volatile crowd here in Turkey, it’s always been that way.
1 t7 Y8 {8 R) Q8 d4 S5 e) x' swww.imanutd.com"If you go back to 1993 when we played Galatasaray it was a bit of a war then. The fans were incredible then, they are very emotional and they can react."
. Q, R( I6 p1 T/ [8 q6 F0 t: a- ewww.imanutd.comAs for the worrying absence of Rio Ferdinand from United's eighteen in Istanbul, the boss explained: "We’ll have to wait and see (for the Manchester City match). He felt his groin in training (after playing at Spurs), and we felt it wasn’t worth the risk. He couldn’t make the bench. We just have to give him every chance for Sunday."
* N9 k+ `% `0 w, u/ l曼联在线·球迷地带
0 b2 R# B# y3 `  y/ Iwww.imanutd.com=================================================================================================== - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. I  Z. r; v' o# w7 `

Z: T' A( T* {# \4 c& x! |0 S专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.经验和稳定帮助曼联击败了贝西克塔斯,斯科尔斯贡献最大,瓦伦西亚次之。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 U& D* b! o. N4 R1 r
www.imanutd.com  J0 s7 Q+ i( v* l
弗格森爵士对此十分开心,红魔经历了对方的魔鬼主场,并全身而退,弗格森赞扬了斯科尔斯的出色的位置感,并表扬了瓦伦西亚,后者用速度搅乱了对手的后防。
! P: h6 N; B& W( h曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带  W& V/ g4 i& I" a( Q, d: I
“我认为安东尼奥(瓦伦西亚)是我们取胜的关键,”弗格森说。
0 T; Q' z  }4 fwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com3 x- d; T( |3 f, D/ ^: e
“他多次杀入对方腹地,虽然最后一脚好需提高,但是对方已经被他弄得很恐慌了。”www.imanutd.com3 k1 y9 h+ U0 ?$ `3 ~
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ i4 w+ Q0 p/ o- ?  f+ k! j6 k
在一个平淡的上半场过后,瓦伦西亚和队友们在中场休息后迅速找到了状态,很可惜,他浪费了纳尼的传中,而卡里克随后的跟进也慢了半拍。
0 s4 c; o- l0 e& g9 I - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
4 r; A7 Q0 {: K8 Z+ J# @/ fwww.imanutd.com“我认为我们在下半场更为紧凑了,开场就踢得很好,第一次进攻就差点进球,这给了我们一些激励。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 S! i8 e8 B) \+ m
曼联在线·球迷地带* o- g8 r, |0 r& s& E/ D
曼联直到比赛结束前13分钟才打破了僵局,斯科尔斯听从了弗格森的建议:在下半场多插到前面争取一击结果对手。www.imanutd.com3 B; U! [2 p+ q) h; x
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! P- V3 M+ u3 ~- d
“在中场的时候我们说过,想要进球,就要更多地前压,保罗(斯科尔斯)多年来最擅长的就是这个,这是一个很重要的进球,”弗格森赞扬道。
- I9 P' f4 ~2 @, F+ ~  |2 [曼联在线·球迷地带
9 A7 c" N- h9 h+ Z2 w; C, F" C弗格森对结果比较满意,他说自己“对球队表现很满意,我认为球员们大部分时间做的都不错。
" X  B8 U$ H9 Q
& c. z2 C" @4 u8 L! G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“我们的控球很好,也是表现更好的球队,在这种气氛下必须要注意力十分集中。”
8 V9 E4 Z- ]: ]$ E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
$ C  _6 w4 H* }2 Y) ?专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“球迷的气氛非常好,这对球员们来说是一个考验,考验它们的注意力和稳定性,我认为他们都做得不错。”
2 _0 m1 s5 ^/ }+ r' x - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
; a' w) p9 F( U, S+ H5 w8 j - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站另外,弗格森还有一些事情需要所有担忧。
! G9 m6 p% \3 f( I+ n+ v5 X& Z: f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站6 D  A- k8 }% O' F, `$ C8 u
关于鲁尼在被替换下场时和对手球迷的争执,弗格森说:“我没有看到这些,韦恩(鲁尼)也没和我说过,土耳其有着狂热的球迷,这是人所共知的。
8 r4 @2 Z- C9 b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
! l7 U5 W3 n$ J* ~) y  i9 \3 z7 _# _: }曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“1993年的时候,我们和加拉塔萨雷比赛,像一场战争一样,球迷们非常疯狂,很情绪化。”曼联在线·球迷地带+ n, `1 C6 v6 R/ P9 v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( Q7 c. A% _* H7 c  h# j
另外对于费迪南德的缺阵,弗格森解释说:“他能否出战曼城还要再看看,在训练中,他感到自己的腹股沟有异样,因此我们决定不去冒险。他没有进入替补席,当然我们会尽力让他在周日上场的。”

个人觉得瓦伦的踢球方式还是有些单一,速度很快,但大多情况下都是下底传中...也许可以像G11年轻时那样尝试内切,那样威胁就大了!当然,只有一个G11!