曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【每日邮报】 伊万斯:我们已准备好迎战曼城 We're ready for Manchester City...

【每日邮报】 伊万斯:我们已准备好迎战曼城 We're ready for Manchester City...

We're ready for Manchester City, vows Manchester United star Jonny Evans专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* _* [( K: Q* t# O$ D
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; x, Q' L; h3 E# D6 h: k) U# }
曼联在线·球迷地带& t. a& P+ O- K7 F' {" o8 f
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& Q$ E; Q( T9 D, b" C' z* X: \% v

& v3 H7 T2 i- P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
- e* i0 d5 s4 R9 y- I7 R1 o专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Jonny Evans is ready to step from one cauldron and into another as he readies to face Manchester City at Old Trafford on Sunday.www.imanutd.com7 D; l3 q* o$ r! z, R6 @& E1 f* j
The Northern Ireland centre-back is once again expected to fill in for Rio Ferdinand in what could prove to be a tempestuous derby.
2 p2 s8 Q/ R+ N% A7 X! _% T5 }" `& `9 Awww.imanutd.comAnd after experiencing the raucous atmosphere of Besiktas' Inonu Stadium in Istanbul on Tuesday, Evans is certain he has what it takes to put on a performance.
' j: @4 J& W/ R$ z0 T' [ - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站'It was a great atmosphere to play in and a few of the lads applauded their fans when we came off because you have to appreciate support like that,' said the 21-year-old.
+ z" N1 N, U$ W'Each European game differs, the stadiums the pitches, the atmospheres... we knew it was going to be hostile, but it was a great atmosphere and you learn from experiences like that.'; p/ b( b4 A6 L$ M2 z9 t
He added: 'And we all know about the big rivalry between United and City. It’s always nice to get the upper hand on them. They’ve put themselves up there now. It’s a long season but fair play to them because they’ve got off to a good start.
  `$ F4 w- j# y9 B5 v曼联在线·球迷地带'City have had a great start, but our performance at Spurs last weekend was outstanding. The lads did brilliantly to come back from losing an early goal and also cope with being down to ten men when Scholesy got sent off. I watched from the bench and it’s one of the best performances I’ve seen from us in a long time.'
0 G6 s0 S3 X0 ?www.imanutd.comLast season marked Evans' breakthrough at United, with the youngster establishing himself as a valued understudy to both Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic.Now he feels ready whenever Sir Alex Ferguson calls.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 _; N9 X6 @! M8 u3 r- m2 D) p
'I feel very settled among the first team squad now,' he said. 'I also felt very much part of it last season, but it was kind of a new thing for me.
* W) S5 h2 k# m6 c; K8 \6 d曼联在线·球迷地带'Rio and Vidic are two of the top centre-backs in the world and I’m learning a lot from them. Me and Wes [Brown] have both got a fight on our hands to get into the team, but I still think both of us will play a lot throughout the season.'曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 Z: o: b! p' }
曼联在线·球迷地带* }( Z; Q& U7 G3 `; T( I
====================================================================================================8 B, g2 [4 I5 {. }! T4 ^
3 h* I8 N2 v- k/ F# j
曼联将会在周日主场迎战同城对手曼城,伊万斯强调,自己已经做好了准备。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  u0 }3 b% N& b0 t# |

3 k4 C, v& q* d$ i; _- d( m$ M& s - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站这位北爱尔兰人预计将会顶替有伤在身的费迪南德出现在这场焦点之战的战场之上。
6 R% P1 q3 a9 E) [www.imanutd.com
, m' c% W' p' I5 q' J6 b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在经历了贝西克塔斯的魔鬼主场的洗礼之后,伊万斯确信已经找到了应对大场面的关键之处。www.imanutd.com! O4 t6 B+ J% j$ t

; ]( h; Q  K% o; Y9 B' t; d4 K$ p. `www.imanutd.com“(贝西克塔斯的主场)有着美妙的气氛,结束之后很多人都对他们的球迷赞不绝口,”21岁的伊万斯说道。
/ S4 E: {" e$ }7 Y: k' ~) t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ D7 x& C' j& ]4 `+ a* d" ^1 j
“每场欧洲的比赛都很不同,球场、球迷……我们知道对方很有敌意,不过在这种气氛下,我们都能学到很多。”
  k3 h6 g: A9 I. O, x曼联在线·球迷地带% _( z& L" ^0 f3 }4 o- H3 Y
“我们都知道曼联和曼城之间的对立,压制他们的感觉很好,他们正在崛起,赛季还很长,但是他们的表现确实很不错。”
( b) _. S7 u% _& h/ b# r3 U" A/ q
) M3 F/ i' {) [' ~“曼城的起步很不错,但是我们上周末对阵热刺的比赛也非常精彩。我们很早丢球但奋力逆转,并在斯科尔斯下场之后成功应对过去,我在替补席上看了这场比赛,这是我们本赛季最为出色的演出。”
& m2 E  z% V5 Q; |1 H曼联在线·球迷地带
+ ~- |6 w0 X0 Y/ V4 k曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛上个赛季见证了伊万斯在红魔的成长,他成为了维迪奇和费迪南德的合格的替补。现在,无论弗格森何时需要,他都已经做好准备了。1 {- P2 ?" ]. Y

5 J) x: _: A% X) Y; R“我在一线队已经感到很安心了,”他说,“上个赛季我也很有归属感,但是一切都还很新鲜。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- ~7 ^+ L3 @) ^* P

/ o  ~' |8 u" o. U6 p6 |“里奥和维迪奇都是最顶级的后卫,我从他们身上学到了很多,我和布朗会相互竞争,但是我认为我们都会经常进入比赛阵容的。”

埃文斯吧    有信心
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!