曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【官网】 哈格一个月后回归 Hargreaves back in a month

【官网】 哈格一个月后回归 Hargreaves back in a month

' N. G" v  i1 H8 r" T6 e/ L曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 ~* q7 r' D2 a3 h2 U& f/ \4 ^
Owen Hargreaves returned to Manchester this week, and United's physiotherapists are assessing at what stage he is at in his recovery from double knee surgery to cure the tendonitis that has cursed his Reds career.www.imanutd.com& H3 A* I$ e( ~- D0 V) k3 g
The good news is that, after more than a year on the sidelines, the 28-year-old midfielder is tantalisingly close to a comeback.
' x. c, B4 k( ~, g& Z; t4 J$ K - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站He will not be rushed, however, and the physio he has worked with during his rehabilitation in America has joined him at the Reds' training headquarters at Carrington, as United's medical staff look to ease him back into training.
6 C1 |6 [4 w4 ]2 uwww.imanutd.com"He's back, and hopefully the boy gets a break and continues his progress without any mishaps," Sir Alex said on Friday.
# E" _3 c% c; G6 G+ v- L5 L  Y曼联在线·球迷地带"He's been out for a long time, but he has the resilience to see it through. It'll take about four weeks to get back into the rhythm of training and to the point where we can consider him for match play.$ v8 t2 n; l# z
"The physio he's been working with in the States has come to England with him. He'll stay for a week for the change over working with our physios. They're discussing what stage Owen is at."
, g' i  K( P7 t5 z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.A smooth return for Hargreaves is nothing more than he deserves after a torrid time out, and his return would be a major boon for the Reds. "The good thing is that he is young enough to come back from an injury like this," added the boss.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛; T' W5 N6 Y" ^! n% v6 Z2 ^
曼联在线·球迷地带" X% a; e. p* U# A( ?
========================================================================
; d9 V6 i) Q6 f5 W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) _3 a! [, U6 m  ~$ s3 z: C
本周,欧文-哈格里夫斯回到了曼彻斯特,球队的医疗人员正在对他的恢复状况进行了评估,他的两膝的手术让他的职业生涯一度受到威胁。
( c  r* H2 p9 o7 _  J3 m' `1 n专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带) C& R8 ?' r* D- z
好消息是,在缺阵了一年多的时间之后,这位28岁的中场大将很快就将回归。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站! `% r2 S$ u: l, y
曼联在线·球迷地带1 I  j& c6 c! B- n( V! ^
但是,我们也不会操之过急,他在美国的理疗师也一起回国,将会和曼联的队医一起满驻哈格恢复。www.imanutd.com: ^* w2 v5 m' c6 P9 u1 d

# r- e" @2 X2 h  U+ ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“他回来了,希望这孩子不过是休整一次,然后能够完好的重新开始,”
# |1 q5 i* w/ O# O3 w曼联在线·球迷地带曼联在线·球迷地带5 c: m$ F" t. B+ k& n) {
“他离开了很久,但是他坚持了过来。4周之后,他会参加完整训练,到那时,我们才会考虑让他比赛。”
) V' I9 N) a1 c5 k' S' Z4 |* ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛/ h$ E  P: u- x$ J& a; n) e
“他在美国的理疗师和他在一起,需要一周的时间来和我们的医疗人员交接工作,他们将会讨论欧文(哈格里夫斯)的情况。”( A" e5 c! D1 Z- L% b

1 R9 X) W; g( }2 J0 gwww.imanutd.com无疑,哈格将会慢慢的回归,而他的复出也将会是红魔的重大利好:“积极的一面是,他还足够年轻,足可以克服这样的伤病。”弗格森最后补充道。

希望这中间别再出什么岔子了...