曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

【天空体育】 斯科尔斯仍要精益求精 Scholes still keen to impress

5 @0 ~7 V! G8 W9 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带& @& [3 Y) Z1 U+ p, [+ Y. I
Manchester United veteran Paul Scholes remains determined to impress his manager and is not looking for the chance to put his feet up. , C9 G- L, _; x: O8 k, t
Scholes, who turns 35 in November, has been enjoying a renaissance in form in recent weeks and ran the midfield in Saturday's 2-0 win at Stoke City.
2 B- \- h/ S5 O+ |# `# t4 X曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛He has been used on a more rotational basis by Sir Alex Ferguson over the past couple of seasons and has also occupied a deeper role in the team.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.5 V% S+ T/ U" V# H8 b
However, the former England international still has the bit between his teeth despite the club's occasional desire to wrap him in cotton wool.  X* D2 s2 Q) D4 J% |3 Z$ p. y
"You still want to impress, but the coaches are always asking how you feel and whether you want to take a day off here or there," said Scholes.www.imanutd.com( @/ M9 K) }* {
One area that Scholes is looking to improve is his goal tally, having scored only six times over the past two years.
! b0 [7 Y- |4 O. n- {www.imanutd.comHe added: "My goals have dried up a bit in recent years and I'd like to get back scoring a few.
2 ]0 J3 b8 g8 w$ |- e" F3 w"When I was younger, I used to get forward a lot more than I do now.www.imanutd.com7 M/ _+ o# m1 p- y* ~3 d, X
"I think the manager expects me to stay in the middle of the park nowadays and pass to the players who can go forward and score.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' G' Q+ q3 p" f/ Z, S, }) ]. ^2 Z* }
"I'd still like to get forward every now and then and chip in, but you just have to play however the manager wants you to play." - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站* k% n' U+ ~4 P3 o, J
Scholes also revealed that he is going to explore the possibility of going into coaching when he eventually calls time on his glittering career.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" T, W3 B/ H6 b" q5 R
"I'm going to give coaching a go and see how it goes," said Scholes. "I'll probably start looking at that in the next couple of weeks and see how I feel doing that."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.9 x* a2 E3 X  `. W: ]7 V

; e6 c' g9 u8 o0 a================================================================================================www.imanutd.com; H" F6 R  s( g! V0 F3 m
( V8 U7 F# w. s6 U1 _7 y# z& D
曼联老将斯科尔斯依然有着决心去奉献吸引眼球的表现,他还不想着退役的事情。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站" E/ X& g% r: o! F

6 C; g2 Y& l, S. h% `- V% @www.imanutd.com在11月,斯科尔斯就将35岁了,不过却在近几周如同返老还童一般,特别是上一场,在2-0战胜斯托克城的比赛中,他完全控制了中场。
: J& l- v6 a. S; I( N- ?$ N; [8 i# }
在近几年,他进入了弗格森的轮换体制,而且位置也更为靠后。但是,他继续征战的决心从未变过。
0 i, ^  e6 V0 Y+ o$ F8 p4 G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
) I5 K* L, }+ d' S“我依然想要出彩,但是教练经常问我的感受,还问我想不想休息一两场。”斯科尔斯说。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% c- {7 }: T( r: e) C2 i& q1 \

& s7 i$ @- v1 D7 l! H  S7 |3 ?斯科尔斯希望能够多进些球,在过去两年,他仅仅打入了6个球。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛) L& y5 p! Q: o9 D) s8 @% g* K

Y: Y1 ]; [( r. p, v( [$ b - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站斯科尔斯补充道:“近些年,我的进球有些少,希望我可以有所恢复。”
% a5 ?/ ?8 u/ o3 Q/ F: \
! F( @9 {1 J2 T$ n“当我还年轻的时候,我比现在更乐于前插。”7 O# N9 |" g, p+ H2 C0 m
$ _% u* `- |7 h) w$ }( m/ U
“我认为,现在教练希望我更多地留在中场,为前锋们输送炮弹。”专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.% F; s# n0 \! O8 L( |
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站  X) K/ D  i. R: ~
“我依然喜欢向前,但是你必须要服从教练的安排。”
) b6 K' f2 @& F# U2 [  jwww.imanutd.com4 R- ~, e9 r5 O# x2 w
同时,斯科尔斯也透露自己将会在退役之后考虑加入教练行业。
8 P9 g7 L8 V/ W - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
$ d& E) e; k- F' y, Lwww.imanutd.com“我将会试着做教练,看看情况如何,”斯科尔斯说道,“接下来几周我就会试着开个头,找找感觉。”

二老今年大爆发啦!希望他们都能在踢几年,还有加队