曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Options open for Sir Alex

Options open for Sir Alex

曼联在线·球迷地带4 K- O7 H/ k0 d

2 P% c' F& d8 ]0 dUnited may have Premiership title aspirations and hopes of reaching the latter stages of the Champions League, but Sir Alex Ferguson is taking the FA Cup very seriously.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 ^3 ^8 {8 D  q  a

* J/ e' j& d, L3 k1 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站The Reds entertain Portsmouth at Old Trafford on Saturday evening in a domestic cup competition the United boss describes as "the best in the world." He should have a fully fit squad to select from, but may make one or two changes from the team that lost to Arsenal on Sunday.
- g* [% b. i4 Y+ g- z2 _专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. i. R0 P3 v& g7 Z
"Everyone is fit," reported the manager at his weekly press conference. "There were one or two niggles in training on Thursday but hopefully they will be OK. There won't be many changes, but possibly one or two."
& k% n$ n$ y1 X; [# f - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带# i7 i* t7 D$ o) P" A5 |0 g
United want to get back to winning ways after losing to Arsenal in the last minute. Sir Alex says the fans could have a big part to play. "The FA Cup is a great tournament and definitely the best domestic cup competition in the world. There is a great romance about it," he said.
2 ~" C& R' _6 `' b+ `4 t曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带) c( g0 B2 H! P3 Z8 {& ^6 |. [- X8 T
曼联高层Alex希望拿下联赛冠军的同时也能够拿下足总杯冠军.3 S, |7 z  `' ?
同时谈到足总杯冠军路途的艰辛.它是世界上最好的国内杯赛而且是具有历史意义的赛事,能够获得冠军是件十分美妙且浪漫的感觉.
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!

拿足总杯不如拿欧冠

三手抓太难!以曼联现在的实力!!!

拿两个就满足了尤其是联赛和杯赛  挫挫破车的锐气专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源./ L0 b) K; |, n* U0 q, ~
欧冠难度较大  进前四就够了  当然能再拿一个三冠王当然最好

首当其冲的还是英超联赛的冠军.....今年确实打得很好....从开始就领跑至今了...绝对不能在最后三个月丢掉冠军的~~~希望能坚持到底~~~" |% |* k1 _! I1 S

9 a; b) A# L4 u+ K" c - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站至于足总杯跟欧冠....能拿到好成绩固然是好.....希望一切如愿~~~!!!! - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站7 u  t7 }; n" R

/ J  \* ~1 v' d1 F) u0 I加油~~

Manutd will win the FA cup....haha!!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

希望是这样!!!祝其顺利!!