曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

O'Shea Proud Of Stint In Goal

O'Shea Proud Of Stint In Goal

Manchester United's John O'Shea was cheekily hoping to share Edwin van der Sar's cleansheet bonus after helping keep out Tottenham during a ten minute stint between the sticks.
; l  t5 f; I# C1 a$ {专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
# K- C7 P; k  A" r专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.The utility player is well used to being asked to play a variety of positions, but an injury to Edwin van der Sar saw him be given the gloves for the first time, but the Irishman was proud of his display.
* q+ l' g, X& h& G曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带; p) h1 d- F+ D
"I'm very proud!" O'Shea joked to Sky Sports. "I asked Edwin whether he had a clean sheet bonus when we got into the dressing room because I want half it!
% V6 M% x( W. _& b6 T% q曼联在线·球迷地带
( g7 P& m( }" s6 }" n# p, twww.imanutd.com"When I came on the manager told me to tell the defenders to make sure we kept a clean sheet, so I was very happy to help the team do that. It's definitely a special moment that I'll look back on."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛5 ]. X. v! [* x& F( s" G; ?, p5 C5 S4 h9 I

/ P: Y  v* z7 Vwww.imanutd.com"It was a bit nervewracking," he admitted, "especially when Spurs got a corner straight away. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, ^5 j  z8 L" `7 g' ^5 j* n
www.imanutd.com. i- X& O2 J7 ]  {7 o
"Every time they got the ball the crowd were shouting 'shoot!' and when I saw Robbie [Keane] baring down on me I thought he was going to stick it through my legs. But thankfully I got lucky!
; v& [3 j, Y/ Y! ]9 o曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛: p$ b" c3 L0 O" C/ W0 z
"The lads did brilliantly at the start of the second half. We knew Spurs were going to come at us after the break but we killed them off very quickly."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' [3 B9 Z; Y9 K% y: v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. T. J, U) O; q  h0 h/ J+ M
7 T& w( v' ?" ^6 W. E7 S
曼联球员奥谢希望能和范德萨分享零失球的功劳。
- D9 j# A, W$ e! E% z - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站奥谢通常被派上场时都踢不同的位置, 但是范德萨的受伤看到奥谢被委任为守门员。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源., j! R( {- z; [, D* D
奥谢说:" 我感到十分骄傲!当我上场时,教练告诉我要保持零失球,而我感到很高兴能为球队做到了, 这是个对我来说非常值得怀念的球赛。"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

说实话他当守门的表现很一般而已...冲出去飞铲那球是身为后卫的球感。

呵呵毕竟不是职业的……
我的降生或许冥冥之中早已注定了今生你我的联系……我将永远追随着你—永不褪色的红魔“曼联”!