曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Larsson: Replacement needed

Larsson: Replacement needed

Henrik Larsson has hinted that he could have been persuaded to stay at Manchester United, had Helsingborgs been able to find a replacement striker.
0 a% v, W8 N4 R/ I3 ?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带& _3 z6 Y- G4 w. w: y! u6 X, m
The forward has made a huge impact at Old Trafford since joining the club in the January transfer window, but his loan spell is drawing to a close as he will head back to Sweden next week. 曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* D7 H; x; F0 e2 M$ ?+ d
# a6 r5 J$ B; V
There have been calls for United to persuade  Helsingborgs to let Larsson stay in England until the end of the season, but manager Sir Alex Ferguson has made it clear that he will not go against the striker's wishes.
, g' Q! C+ ?2 S2 y0 ?* Z! xwww.imanutd.com
) y; k8 f( G- P3 O4 Q' I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Larsson, who scored the winner against Lille on Wednesday, is intent on returning to Sweden, but has suggested that he could have stayed had Helsingborgs been able to find a replacement. 曼联在线·球迷地带6 [& r! x$ P0 U4 P3 s: u: n
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' f/ P# v$ \3 q7 ~; L
"It has been great here all along for me," he told Sky Sports News. "I am here until the 12th of March.
( J& n' s4 x: S% d5 `
- D3 A  y0 ~& k- V- a5 m7 `专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."What you have to remember is the Swedish season is starting in the third week in April and that doesn't not give them much time to get a replacement striker.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 T/ n6 y* Z0 k( E- D

8 h# [  H8 G' n  kwww.imanutd.com! t: E, u: X# n2 x& v# T$ s

+ P, e& a! N4 L8 w, K/ x! J拉尔森暗示曼联说,如果赫尔辛堡队能找到代替他的球员,他能被说服留在曼联。
) p& f8 S* _" [) C+ A这位前锋在一月来到曼联后,就给曼联带来了很大的影响。但是他的租借日期快到了,他会在下星期返回瑞典。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站/ A0 f, O! q5 X% M( H& a
在这之前,人们都希望曼联能说服拉尔森留到赛季结束后,曼联主帅弗格森很清楚的说到,他不会反对拉尔森回国的愿望。曼联在线·球迷地带- F5 K; i' J' m# v: g+ p/ K0 g
拉尔森说:"在曼联踢球感觉很棒,但瑞典联赛将在四月的第三个星期开始,赫尔辛堡队已来不及寻找代替我的前锋了。"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

租借董方卓过去~

是啊! 早该这样。。。嘻嘻!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!