曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Woodgate: Ronaldo Didn’t Dive 伍德盖特:C罗没有假摔

Middlesbrough defender Jonathan Woodgate has jumped to the defence of Cristiano Roanldo after claims that the Manchester United star dived to win a penalty in Monday’s clash between the two sides. 曼联在线·球迷地带, _' t& Q% c; F- o

0 `" ?" K. S2 t2 n. ?曼联在线·球迷地带The Portuguese winger converted the spot-kick after going down under a challenge from Woodgate as United defeated Boro 1-0 to progress through to the FA Cup semi-finals.3 t& l5 I) H: A9 _" ]
& D# [& P9 E1 B3 `4 E
"I don't know if it was a penalty but Ronaldo is a very clever player, one of the best in the world," said Woodgate.www.imanutd.com5 x; F0 n. |8 k4 P0 r9 l& Z5 T
) {8 |# ~. [, i: J* Q
www.imanutd.com: F1 e; d9 [+ P5 X1 `5 _1 Q
"Whether it was a penalty or not I don't know, I couldn't honestly tell myself. ; c+ `8 l8 E. B3 w

4 j# z5 k! M  r4 e7 {  ]专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."But I don't think he dived so you can't blame him.
) q1 I6 y6 n$ y6 Z专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联在线·球迷地带8 y. }3 A" N; x5 T% A1 v: O; X1 y7 _
"He's a fantastic player. There is a touch of genius in him and to be fair, he lights up the Premiership."
. e  C$ o4 L, p/ R. qwww.imanutd.com
5 ?- O! }, f4 D8 N6 h0 wwww.imanutd.comNow that Boro’s hopes of silverware are over, Woodgate has urged his team-mates to concentrate on finishing as high up in the table as possible.; M; H0 E: f) V& p

" a6 r4 Z! n# O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."The challenge for us is to win as many games as we can," he added.
  U* d2 T4 \. a' }: L曼联在线·球迷地带www.imanutd.com) S/ c) d6 E- y4 T$ t; D8 B& c- v
"We don't want the season to fizzle out on the back of one penalty. www.imanutd.com* c3 p- Q; j, r0 g1 D
www.imanutd.com) K0 ]0 p* z5 V" |
"There's a Uefa Cup spot to go for. If we keep winning we can get it." 曼联在线·球迷地带+ g. t5 U/ B7 [4 ^$ g
www.imanutd.com/ |5 S& S+ c+ X
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站& \- S! Q: ^+ y& Q1 Z0 e' c
米堡后卫伍德盖特终于站了出来为C罗辩护,因为大家都觉得C罗在对抗米堡所攻进的点球是以假摔得回来的。专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 i: ~; ]5 p) T' Y- X8 I  M7 D
葡萄牙球星C罗在被伍德盖特踢到后,踢进了过后的点球,这球也协助曼联以1-0击败米堡。
5 H7 k' n3 A2 O( `伍德盖特说:"我不知道那是不是一个点球,但C罗是个很聪明的球员,也是世界上最佳的。 那是不是一个点球,老实说我也不知道。但C罗没有假摔,这你不能怪他。 他是个太好的球员了,是个天才,他的到来使英超变得更精彩!"
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

Woodgate is doing something that not usual, for that I clap for him. He was right, CR wasn't diving.
曼联一路高歌前进!MOFland:http://hi.baidu.com/mofland