曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Duo praise ruthless Reds 正、副手赞扬残酷红魔

Duo praise ruthless Reds 正、副手赞扬残酷红魔

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti and club captain Francesco Totti praised United for a ruthlessness in front of goal after the Reds smashed seven goals past the beleagured Italians on Tuesday night.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." {4 f3 t# _/ h3 i3 j
Sir Alex Ferguson described it as the best European performance during his 20 years at Old Trafford, a brace each for Michael Carrick and Cristiano Ronaldo, and goals from Alan Smith, Wayne Rooney and Patrice Evra rounded off an unforgettable night.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛" O, K( b) s; ?6 c/ T
曼联在线·球迷地带: N' \  |6 P4 x2 f3 _
It will be unforgettable for all the wrong reasons in Rome, however.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 @( s, F. G  _" s3 @0 ~
www.imanutd.com- I; ]6 E( D, J+ D' z
"This is the saddest evening of my entire career," Totti said after the game. "I have never conceded seven goals in the Champions League before./ H* P) |4 w& a( b
www.imanutd.com9 z1 Q$ p1 z. i1 j1 R
"Unfortunately their shots were always on target and their whirlwind opening with three quick goals was a blow for us," he added. "We tried to react and do something different, but it was really very hard."
7 c/ G3 I6 Z' t! F5 J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com* {# J9 ?; X" A5 B$ z/ |8 f
Giallorossi coach Spalletti was left equally shellshocked. "No-one imagined this performance. We suffered from a lack of experience," he opined.
* n) o- {5 P2 L% y; A9 z9 L  T曼联在线·球迷地带% _' R  |0 N8 M- e
"The first goal changed the face of the game. We lost our shape and played into their hands. The surprising thing was we had a similar amount of shots to United, but every one of theirs seemed to find the corner of our net.# r8 q1 b: r( R6 h' t, V
& S" m# n( P0 ?5 n- F
"We have played many good matches this season, but we got it badly wrong this time. We made a lot of mistakes and got punished heavily for them."
) s8 u4 P( s$ c8 c$ H  l* m" i曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带+ z* ^9 ~2 r5 S$ X7 M' h9 J
周二晚上的比赛结束后,罗马主教练斯帕莱蒂和球队队长托蒂称赞了红魔的“残酷”表现。 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ u2 E) ]1 H! M# c: D3 L5 n
爵爷认为这是他欧战20年来在老特拉福德的最佳比赛。4 H. Y. |* C% r! _
然而对罗马来说,这是一个令人难忘的痛苦的夜晚。曼联在线·球迷地带7 G# C; T1 q5 G
托蒂赛后说:“这是我生涯最惨痛的失利,我从未在冠军联赛鲸吞7弹,可不幸的是,他们的射门总能命中目标,而且开场后那闪电般的三个进球对我们是个打击,我们试图去做些什么,可是那很难。”www.imanutd.com: q4 g  ]0 X- e9 y% _
斯帕莱蒂也很吃惊,他说:“这简直难以置信,我们输在经验不足。第一个进球改变了比赛,我们失去了状态,比赛进入他们的节奏。令人吃惊的是我们的射门次数和他们差不多,可他们每个人都能找到球网。这个赛季我们踢了不少精彩的比赛,但今晚我们表现很糟,我们也为此付出了沉重的代价。”
( T$ h: _! v6 M7 I5 H: |, wwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com1 z0 H' U- U9 u8 Z2 t, r2 d
( w& M# l& E3 r7 I; l" o - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com/ E! _* J3 Q+ I0 i# R' O- O
[ 本帖最后由 giggs11manutd 于 2007-4-12 00:49 编辑 ]
To talk without thinking is to shoot without aiming.