曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

Vidic Ready For Drogba Test 维蒂奇准备接受的德罗巴的挑战

Vidic Ready For Drogba Test 维蒂奇准备接受的德罗巴的挑战

Nemanja Vidic admites that Manchester United need to be wary of the threat posed by Didier Drogba. However, the Serb is in good spirits just like the rest of the team, heading into the Wembley finale.
: B% k. l* [' l% r 曼联在线·球迷地带( p5 I7 x/ g8 _8 `# w4 Q! z
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站, o- i: m$ g- W$ ]' T

& k7 J9 e0 M( C' @" b曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"After I got my injury I was a bit scared that I would miss the most important games of the season," said Vidic, speaking to the club's official website.: P& [! S2 c5 W
"But I did my best to get myself fit as soon as possible after and I’m happy to be back.曼联在线·球迷地带0 u4 O9 P2 p& G  m2 Y. R* ]
曼联在线·球迷地带6 d: S' y( n% D6 Y4 \0 g2 T
"Games like Saturday’s are the kind that you work so hard for in training every day; matches against big teams and big players on the biggest stage.
1 e; E3 k% X5 z" c' G; J* p曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"I’m excited to be playing at the new Wembley and it’ll be great to be involved in a game that will go down in history. 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.6 C" A- |/ \" q- A+ ~5 b) d
"I just hope at the end of the ninety minutes we will have the trophy and the Double."
/ D, G  M0 A. G; _/ YThe discussion shifted to the defensive challenges Chelsea will pose.
1 L- U6 G" p8 |" U3 F6 r: M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源."Drogba is a great player who has scored a lot of goals and it’ll be tough to play against him," he admitted. 曼联在线·球迷地带3 C5 \6 q" a" X  h6 R- F
"But they have great players throughout their team. A team isn’t just about one player. It doesn’t matter who plays because they have great quality. I just hope I can do my job well."
# y0 w2 L- B! ~专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Speaking about his partnership with Rio Ferdinand, he said: "We’ve had a good season but it’s not just down to the two of us. The rest of the defence has helped us, as have the whole team; we defend as a team and attack as a team."
% \# c8 B1 T6 g6 d5 U曼联在线·球迷地带曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛+ u# }8 y3 ^' n& H$ A
He then spoke about his own progress.
+ p7 T* U4 l, n7 m2 e"My first couple of months at United were tough and last summer I did worry that I might not make it here," admitted the Serbian international. "I wouldn’t say I was scared, but I lost a bit of confidence. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站8 \1 i# u  i7 l" [9 |/ }- X
"When that happens you start to miss passes that you’ve never missed before, things like that. It’s therefore important to be mentally strong at a big club like Manchester United.
2 n, @, N: U( V8 b( @$ T. W专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.& Q7 t: y( u: T) O2 |
"I’m very happy with how the season has gone for me. I think I’ve played some good games, but I’m always looking at things I need to improve upon. I want to keep improving in every match. I hope I can continue to improve and play even better next season."www.imanutd.com, D# ~: Q  ^1 Q. s  b6 V* {, W- g
) n" ~: W/ O# z. G+ J' F/ U; }
) ^8 D9 `; z* Y5 ?9 b4 S7 w) ^
  J! y! C: O; L- _: C
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站# M0 n( J+ Y6 U  T" [7 D
曼联后卫维蒂奇觉得曼联必须对德罗巴提高警惕,但他自己也像其他队员那样在这决赛比赛前充满信心。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 \. r) Y1 A% s+ `& t5 x5 K
维蒂奇说:“在我受伤时,我非常担心自己会错过这赛季最重要的比赛。但我很努力去锻炼,所以我很快就能回到场上。在新温布利踢球我感觉到很兴奋,因为这将是历史的一部分。我只希望在九十分钟后,我们是胜利者也是双冠王。”
8 ^4 t6 d2 D. p* _维蒂奇也谈到切尔西的危险人物。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛1 g3 \7 O5 V+ p8 Q" x
他说:“德罗巴是个很好的射脚,他将给曼联困难。但他们也有很多很好的球员,因为球队不只单靠一个人。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站: p; x$ P, Q; i: E# V
在谈到他的拍档费迪南德时,他说:“我们有个很棒的赛季,但这不只单靠我们,其他防守球员也付出很多,进攻球员也是那样。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 [9 v0 ?9 k# v
维蒂奇过后谈到他自己的进展,他说:“在我来到曼联的一两个月时,我觉得非常困难,我也担心自己将不会走到这里,我便缺乏信心了。这时,你将在场上发挥不出正常水平,所以在曼联你必须保持精神上强。目前为止我在曼联感到十分开心,但我也有许多方面必须改进,我希望能继续进步,再下赛季表现得更好。”
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

德罗巴算个B~