Premiership winner 1994,1996,1997,1999,2000,2001,2003
FA Cup winner 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004
UEFA Champions League winner 1999
Intercontinental Cup winner 1999

Personal Honours
PFA Player of the Year 2000
Football Writers' Player of the Year 2000
Total United appearances/goals: 480 / 51

Roy Keane will have his testimonial match between Manchester United and Celtic on 9 May, it has been confirmed.

A statement confirmed the announcement, saying:

"Roy Keane’s Testimonial committee is delighted to announce that his Testimonial Match will take place on Tuesday May 9th.

Old Trafford will play host to the match between Manchester United and Celtic which will be a fitting tribute to the career of this truly legendary player.

Roy Keane said: "I am grateful to Manchester United for awarding me a testimonial game and to Celtic for agreeing to participate in it.

"I look forward to returning to Old Trafford to express my appreciation to the fans for the support that they have given me over the last 12 years. I hope that it will be an enjoyable evening for all those who wish to attend."

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "This is something that we wanted to do this season as Roy started the season with us.

"The supporters want to recognise the unbelievable contribution and success he had with Manchester United. He was a fantastic player and captain for me and I hope he gets the proper send off he truly deserves. It will be fantastic night for everyone."

Celtic Chief Executive, Peter Lawwell commented: "Celtic FC is delighted to play in Roy Keane’s Testimonial match at Old Trafford.

"I look forward to returning to Old Trafford to express my appreciation to the fans for their support over the last 12 years."
Roy Keane

"I am sure the atmosphere will be electric on the evening and it will be a fantastic occasion for fans of both teams, paying tribute to one of the greatest ever players to play the game."

Manchester United supporters looking to purchase tickets should watch out for an announcement on manutd.com & the 24 hour Ticket and match information line which is 0870 442 1968.

One thousand tickets will be given out free of charge to children from schools around Manchester and the supporters clubs."

Report by Ben Hibbs.
-----------------------------------------------
下次把新闻copy下来!

可惜没翻译。。。。。。。。。。。

我已经帮楼主尽了一部分他的责任,我不想帮他全尽,不然那就是我的帖子了。

有道理。。。。。。。。。。

基恩与曼联的缘分似乎要定格在今年的5月9日了,地点将是在硬汉效力了12年的老特拉福德,交战的双方则是目前基恩效力的苏超劲旅凯尔特人队。

这是专门为红魔队长举办的纪念赛,弗格森在周四表示:“我和曼联的球迷永远忘不掉他为俱乐部所做的贡献,我希望能办好这场比赛,我们将用这种方式来怀念他在曼联的一切。”最后弗格森评价道:“在我眼里,他是一位神奇的球员和队长,我希望他能以一种最好的方式和球迷道别,那是他应得的。对每个人来说,那肯定将成为一个终身难忘的夜晚。”

而当事人基恩表示:“我很感谢曼联为我举办纪念赛,也很感谢凯尔特人对这场比赛的配合。我非常期待能够回到老特拉福德,向那些过去12年来一直支持我的球迷表示感谢。”这位脾气火爆的队长还表示,纪念赛的大部分收入将用作慈善用途,届时还将向曼联的球迷协会和大部分球迷赠送大约1000张的门票。

由于在本月初苏格兰联赛杯决赛中受伤,34岁的基恩目前仍在养伤,日前他表示一旦无法摆脱伤病的折磨,他将提前终止和凯尔特人两年的合同,就此结束自己的职业生涯。

楼上的翻译得真好

明摆着是别的网站翻译后登出来的新闻。

诶诶诶  不要扯远了    大家对于这比赛有什么看法不?
Giggs----右路的守望者永远追不上左路飞翔的少年

值得一看~~~~~~~~~~~~~