曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

朴智星称赞曼联员工 Ji-Sung Park Praises United Staff

朴智星称赞曼联员工 Ji-Sung Park Praises United Staff

0 r, @, B0 F8 e, w
8 O) Y! u6 F" P+ ^) a曼联在线·球迷地带

Manchester United's Ji-Sung Park is finally backin action at Old Trafford. He revealed how he stayed positive duringhis spell on the sidelines...曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 w0 ~8 C: ~; x" j" C
Manchester United midfielder Ji-sung
$ k6 d1 n6 {- r1 e" O曼联在线·球迷地带
Park praised the innovative Old Trafford medical staff for getting him backto full fitness and making the process fun.

* s) n1 [2 ?* D# Nwww.imanutd.comThe Korean admitted togoing though a hard time during his rehabilitation after opting for kneesurgery in April of last year. He missed pre-season in a bid to eliminaterecurring knee troubles and get his career back on track.
* T) J7 M! ~7 m3 d. |. G4 s曼联在线·球迷地带He maintains that if itwasn’t for the United medical staff, he might not have made his recent comeback.
/ g# s7 |- v# K0 _  V3 Kwww.imanutd.com“They encouraged me bymaking my rehabilitation exciting,” Park told ManUtd.com.
8 ?, T# f; J' @( Cwww.imanutd.com“They said a lot of goodthings like telling me that I would be back stronger than I had been before.That helped me concentrate on getting back – they really helped a lot.” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站) s" \% }$ h4 J
25-year-old Park, apracticing Buddhist, also revealed how trips back to his native Korea helped him to stay positive. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站( l% O. C6 U0 ?
“I went home in thesummer, and also for two weeks and then another week later," he continued.
! |# Q' R% q3 J4 j, G" e/ _: h1 wwww.imanutd.com"That was reallynice because it allowed me to see my family and friends. It allowed me to talka lot and the mentality is very relaxed and quiet, and I felt so good there.
. \* u: Z! @0 l) {“I then had to come backto Manchester and start the rehabilitationtraining again, but mentally I was relaxed. That allowed me to concentrateagain, so it definitely helped.”8 s$ \2 K$ p( t' [- N! D
The energetic Park willnow focus on forcing his way into the Red Devils first-team as they bid for domesticand European glory.www.imanutd.com) _: Z( f0 \+ u, u$ |; g
, K* z/ f6 w, {# H8 X2 K

& x% I; g8 F2 S& O2 A - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带6 {: R/ r" C& \5 {! e
曼联中场球员朴智星终于回归到赛场上了,他透露了他如何在养伤时保持乐观.' G  g9 t* h' b2 ^) L0 W
朴智星宣称他必须称赞曼联创新的医疗人员,因为他们帮助了他痊愈于严重的伤势,而他们也确保这过程是有趣的.www.imanutd.com/ M5 F7 k) a: c9 {
这名韩国人承认他在去年4月动手术后在康复的日子里确实度过得很艰难,他也错过了赛季的热身赛.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 U. q; [" N* I  Z" ~6 J; }
他认为如果不是曼联医疗人员的帮助,他将不能那么会就能回到赛场上去.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 ~& d4 v! t+ k
朴智星说:"他们时常都用很兴奋的方法给我支持,他们时常都对我说好话,比如说我在痊愈后会变得更强,这些都对我十分有帮助."曼联在线·球迷地带5 @' G0 U. j0 m( \: T5 x5 |
这名25岁信奉佛教的球员也透露他能保持乐观也是由于时常回到老家韩国.www.imanutd.com- \/ T- v( Q  G' B- o- n8 u, L
他说:"我在去年夏天回到家乡,我在那儿度过两周,过后我还有回去一周.我感觉很好因为我能见到我的家人及朋友,这使我有时间与他们交谈,这样我能放轻松以及冷静.我过后便必须再次回到曼彻斯特来进行复健,但是我感到十分轻松,这帮助我能再次集中精神."
1 l$ _, Q; C- J: d' D% y/ ~) i专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.这名有活力的球员现在必须集中精神来竞争曼联的首发位置.
1 T1 T( S8 F" [& ?; c& |; c1 S3 Mwww.imanutd.com

+ L/ P- s, a7 F/ a- p) x0 Y - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!