曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

奥谢:我们能赢取剩下的比赛 We Could Win All Our Remaining Games - O'Shea

奥谢:我们能赢取剩下的比赛 We Could Win All Our Remaining Games - O'Shea

John O'Shea believes that Manchester United canwin everyone of their remaining 15 games in the Premier League thisseason as the team prepare to face Portsmouth.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛2 }$ L% h- i0 C5 B) i
The Irish international was in confident mood after beating TottenhamHotspur in the FA Cup at the weekend and sees no reason why the clubcannot continue their good form.
8 y; w$ B1 ]2 {# E" W, Y) m专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“I’msure there will be plenty of twists and turns before the end of theseason but we’re definitely capable of winning all our matches,” O’Sheatold Manchester United Radio.
' O, z; _7 x4 A& Q& zwww.imanutd.com“I’m not saying we will do that,we have to treat each match as it comes, but everyone’s really positiveat the moment. The manager’s happy as well!”
9 T! B, ]/ c$ `: b& G2 ]" N2 @Looking ahead tothe Portsmouth game at Old Trafford on Wednesday evening, O'Sheaadmitted that he has been impressed with Harry Redknapp's team.
; _& S1 `6 b* g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“Harry’s brought in one or two new players and Portsmouth will be intent on finishing strongly this season,” he continued.
1 d- p  w9 A  M' e- v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛“It’sbeen a small surprise how well they’ve done this season, particularlyaway from home. You come across one or two teams who struggle away fromhome but the opposite applies to Portsmouth.
& o2 l& v' M% R% @! P' L7 {曼联在线·球迷地带“We’ll have to beon our toes but I think our home form is good and we’re scoring plentyof goals. We’re positive going into the match. It’s all guns blazingright now.”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 K( |. R9 f. [- \

. m+ |- z% w5 P$ b
; t- W+ y4 e) D) ?  Awww.imanutd.com
7 s! L" U4 ~( G! Dwww.imanutd.comwww.imanutd.com) }1 _# H; y* u1 ~; ?; @( U
在准备这对抗朴茨茅斯的比赛时,奥谢表示相信曼联将能赢取所有剩下的15场联赛.
, |) T7 x( L6 K2 r4 V7 F% k, b( u曼联在线·球迷地带这名爱尔兰人在曼联在上周末击败热刺队后感到有信心,他看不出为何曼联不能延续这好状态.
& B' k* \2 ^& F$ E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛奥谢说:"确实是在赛季结束之前还有很多很崎岖的路还要走,但是我们当然有能力能赢取所有剩下来的比赛.我并不是说我们一定能做到,我们要一场一场来,但是现在大家都感到很乐观,主教练也十分开心."
* b+ K4 T7 D* z6 p+ C4 a! u  I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛在说到周三对抗朴茨茅斯队的比赛时,奥谢承认他也非常赞赏雷特纳普的队伍.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.3 G" [# \4 t0 i9 r, f
奥谢说:"雷特纳普有买进一两名球员,而他们将在赛季结束时处在很稳固的位置.大家都很意外他们能在这个赛季踢得如此出色,尤其是在客场.通常队伍都在客场无法发挥,但朴茨茅斯正好相反.我们必须小心迎战,但我认为我们在主场的状态都很好,我们也攻进许多入球,我们对这场比赛感到乐观."
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!