曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

萨哈能在对阿森纳时回归 Saha To Return Against Arsenal

萨哈能在对阿森纳时回归 Saha To Return Against Arsenal

- I5 K) z( E0 M/ E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
, o" A4 j* u8 V

Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Louis Sahais in line for a return against Arsenal in the FA Cup fifth round onSaturday.Saha was an important part of last season's title-winning squad, butthe summer arrival of Carlos Tevez combined with a series of injurieshas meant that the French forward has yet to really make an impact thiscampaign.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.# l3 a+ j5 T7 Q) M7 c* V4 R
He made a brief attempt at a comeback at Villa Park inearly January, but the injury bug bit again and he will now be hopingthat he well and truly managed to shake it off.
: G) j# R! n; a5 A- _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"Louis has trained all week and should be involved," said Ferguson during the press conference ahead of the Arsenal clash.
. h. p4 I8 d" swww.imanutd.comWayneRooney and Patrice Evra, in the meanwhile, will also be back in theUnited squad for the tea-time kick-off, having both been forced to grinand bear the derby defeat against Manchester City last weekend becauseof suspension.
/ t+ D# q/ u5 s8 r/ I专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.Sir Alex Ferguson did not yet disclose hisstarting lineup to take on for Saturday, but hinted that it would notbe completely made up of his first choice in consideration of theChampions League encounter with Lyon on Wednesday night.
/ G) P8 I1 p6 Q, R0 q8 Q  o. O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"There are massive games to come so we have to balance our teams and hopefully get it right," he said.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 ?. f$ C2 V" c9 C1 I

: H+ N. p; h7 L' Z" m* A/ p
& M0 S! X# [# n2 b3 y2 I  } - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站$ a( j6 W  F8 Q/ f: Z$ Z
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% l& C! b; ?/ R- [: \, W3 I, [
曼联主教练弗格森已证实萨哈能够在周六足总杯第五圈对抗阿森纳的比赛时上场.+ C( C# F( q5 |1 A; l
萨哈在上赛季的曼联联赛冠军旅程中是名很重要的球员,但是这个赛季曼联签下了特维斯,而萨哈也受到了伤痛的困扰,所以这名法国人这个赛季暂时还没为曼联贡献些什么.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ p- w/ E0 i! x8 S7 [
他有尝试在今年一月在曼联对抗维拉队是回归,但是'受伤虫'又攻击他了,所以现在他希望能真正走出受伤的痛苦.曼联在线·球迷地带6 P! w9 i6 M  S9 j! `. J$ y1 h" C
弗格森说:"萨哈已经训练一周了,我认为他会在对抗阿森纳的比赛中参与."
! k2 M' Z7 H4 M7 A5 K# b$ v曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛鲁尼和埃夫拉也将回来,他们俩在上周的德比战时由于被禁赛所以无法上场.
; u4 L/ v1 {: p7 Rwww.imanutd.com弗格森暂时还没有决定对抗阿森纳的阵容,但他暗示他的阵容将会是由所有正选球员首发,虽然考虑到周三对抗里昂队的欧冠杯比赛.
8 P, I6 @1 w* k6 O9 a  Awww.imanutd.com弗格森也说:"我们将面临一些非常重要的比赛,所以我们必须找到平衡,希望我们做得正确."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.( b/ o- }" k& N: H5 |& f* n

$ u; J, j% ]0 B8 U专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.

+ a6 x. d0 h6 K* a

曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

鲁尼也回来了,萨哈也回来了,队长也快复出了...好消息不断啊!