曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森赞美红魔专业 Boss hails Reds' professionalism

弗格森赞美红魔专业 Boss hails Reds' professionalism

Sir Alex Ferguson praised his squad's professionalism after the Reds convincing 3-0 victory over Fulham at Craven Cottage. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- o3 w1 \) X1 C7 m3 M/ y8 Y

2 b0 h, @* v/ J* f曼联在线·球迷地带Owen Hargreaves opened the scoring - and his United account - on 16 minutes with a beautiful curling free kick. Ji-sung Park bagged his first goal for nearly a year right on half-time, before a Simon Davies own goal wrapped up the points for United.曼联在线·球迷地带* N: z5 Z' m5 P, b, a

8 R) n4 E6 {+ a- v1 l( Xwww.imanutd.com"I didn't think we were special, but it was a windy day and in these conditions you need to have good concentration and I think we did the job well and very professionally," Sir Alex told MUTV afterwards.
9 x; ~8 f: y0 g" \3 c0 _曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛www.imanutd.com# t# ^( c- m; H
"I don't think Fulham posed a great threat to us inside in the area, but elsewhere on the pitch they played some good stuff and pressed us well. So that was a test for us.% R! x1 |: y# K; A( {
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛9 a! ]3 K) u1 J( {3 G- |7 W
"Ji-sung's goal killed them really. It was a good goal and I'm pleased for Ji because it's his first in nearly a year. It was also good to see Owen [Hargreaves] get off the mark. I've seen him take free kicks in training and he's very good as he proved today."曼联在线·球迷地带( z) Y' \& j4 ^; z! o# I- ~6 D' K6 M
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% P. A  H8 c0 s3 d! @
The United boss made five changes to the team that so emphatically brushed aside Newcastle last weekend. And the players that came in did their manager proud.
) Q2 n2 f% b9 S$ ]& j2 E曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
& H/ b/ A' n1 }' Y! T曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"You have to have faith in your squad and trust the players, and the team I picked today showed a great desire and worked very hard," explained Sir Alex.
4 J: E, g% L) s8 P - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站' }0 a8 W$ x1 X# t) _
"The pleasing thing for me was I was able to use my squad with Tuesday's game with Lyon in mind. It was vital for us to rest Rooney and Ronaldo for that match."
) U0 J3 i( S" R4 Fwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 B" T! r! L0 u6 L. t3 h
United's win, coupled with Arsenal's draw at home to Aston Villa, means the Gunners' lead at the top of the table is down to one point. Chelsea's 4-0 victory at West Ham has ensured Avram Grant's men are still in with a shout and Sir Alex believes there will be a few more twists and turns before the season's finale.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.+ _( ?, {1 }" C

7 @2 a. S5 `3 j5 n. j8 S+ g曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛"The title race has been like a see-saw of late," he said. "We were ahead, then Arsenal went five points clear, now the gap is back to one point.& G2 J, K( n2 @$ o) A( G9 a' [7 f

0 V6 ~" F# F' f! o曼联在线·球迷地带"And, of course, we're both looking over our shoulders at Chelsea, who enjoyed an emphatic win at West Ham. So it looks as if it's going to be a fantastic run-in.
& _5 t" E2 Z$ D9 N/ s/ |曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛4 A0 v2 H5 Z- w# B' ?
"The important for us is to keep our momentum going. The players are showing a great appetite to play and the team spirit is very good. Results like those in the last two games against Newcastle and Fulham will only help that."曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛8 Y5 h# ^/ P; g  V# v) p

3 A0 G- o) R. z- v* ]' I6 g3 p7 z9 k# x专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在客场3比0击败富勒姆后,弗格森盛赞曼联本场比赛表现得十分专业。
% |$ E4 N/ b  Y. \  o+ _' m曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛哈格里夫斯在第16分钟利用任意球机会首开纪录,之后朴智星也打进近一年来的首粒进球,下半场戴维斯的乌龙球使得红魔三球大胜。
) P- @7 d- T/ H' f专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.“我不认为我们很特别,但是这样的比赛尼需要集中精力,我觉得我们的表现很好很专业。”弗格森在赛后说道。; i9 x# `/ u' @& a
“我不认为富勒姆在禁区内给我们带来很大的威胁,但是在球场上的其他位置,他们取得不错的成绩,他们给予了我们一定的压力,因此这对我们来说是一个考验。”www.imanutd.com6 i8 T# o+ F- |3 C2 s" J8 u
“朴智星的进球已经所定胜局。这是一粒精彩的进球,我替他感到高兴,因为这是他接近一年来的首粒进球。我也很高兴开到哈格里夫斯进球。我在训练中看过他主罚任意球,跟今天的表现一样,他主罚的任意球的水平很高。”
% w) U; D9 \9 [5 C( a专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.本场比赛的首发阵容跟上周大胜纽卡斯尔的有五处不同,获得上阵机会的球员的表现令弗格森感到自豪。
" [0 `% l, e* C" W% V- B - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站“你必须对自己的阵容有信心而且还要信任你的队员,我今天选择的球队展示出强烈的求胜欲望,他们真的很努力。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- a. n. l/ L1 e) }+ K4 X
“令我感到满意的是,在下周二对阵里昂的比赛中我将可以使用一早计划好的阵容,让鲁尼和罗纳尔多休息对我们来说十分重要。”曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛' n. b1 V& ?4 Z; z* F: b  {$ ~6 Q
曼联获胜的同时,阿森纳在主场只能战平维拉,这意味着的枪手的领先优势只剩下一分。切尔西4比0大胜西汉姆,这使得格兰特的球队仍然保留夺冠希望,弗格森相信,在赛季结束前,联赛冠军的争夺将会变得更加激烈。( K1 K3 C+ d% W# C/ Y2 J! z4 W. r
“冠军争夺战就像荡千秋。我们曾领先,然后阿森纳领先五分,现在分差又回到一分。”
- r1 D+ e6 _2 p" y4 L  p曼联在线·球迷地带“当然,我们都必须小心大胜西汉姆的切尔西,冠军争夺战看上去会变得更加精彩。”
: S. q9 m1 k2 {& k“对我们来说,最重要的是保持前进的动力。球员们展示出强烈的求胜欲望,现在球队的士气很高昂。取得像过去两场比赛这样的结果会有助于提升球队的士气。”

很好很专业, V6 g. G6 N7 f1 D6 v8 W0 m
_____________________________________________________________________---
3 c% ?! b2 B. K. p' M6 x! O曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
. |& X# e. g. }. v" M - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……
6 U) v: A* _" X$ \: B, |, R
曼联在线·球迷地带, ^: i$ N% ?8 b0 _
很好很专业

曼联一定能继续连胜!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!