曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

卡里克专访 FIVE MINUTES WITH... MICHAEL CARRICK

卡里克专访 FIVE MINUTES WITH... MICHAEL CARRICK

昨天收到的red view邮件中的文章) B  K& v, N; f! O! n
8 u  O3 @1 s4 v  @6 l

1 d3 _- ?8 F3 h, m! Hwww.imanutd.com专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.  w" q7 Y! C+ O& `  Y5 K2 e

Midfield pass-master Michael Carrick has been in fine form lately. Now in his second season at Old Trafford, he wants to add more winners' medals to his Premier League title...
/ D+ i# e$ X8 J8 F - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站曼联在线·球迷地带/ |7 |( L% T, x4 p9 u# O  P
How important will United’s forthcoming matches against Arsenal and Chelsea be in the title race? www.imanutd.com! |+ a4 Z# ~6 B' `. S& e( [9 C
I don’t think you can single any games out as more important than others. Arsenal and Chelsea are obviously big ones but I don’t think those matches will determine where the trophy ends up. We need to win all our games and some of those are very tough. We’re going away to Middlesbrough this weekend, we’re going to Blackburn, we’ve got some tough games.曼联在线·球迷地带2 Y0 c' J" V9 w6 G$ [! ?7 q: g
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站- i$ b8 p1 j: `' i: x4 |! F
What did you learn from winning the league last season?
8 v  v: ?8 p2 ~4 b0 S: |" ?9 _www.imanutd.comI discovered how good it feels to win trophies and I want that feeling again. But we also lost in the FA Cup final and went out of the Champions League in the semi-final. Those experiences have given me even greater determination to do well.6 f' x8 p! w; \5 N. L: A
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! e9 ^# [9 {" q
At what point this season did you begin to believe the title was a distinct possibility?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛  N. s7 s7 i! X- r0 J. _
We’ve had faith in ourselves from day one, and nothing has changed in that respect. We had always set out to win the league this season and the feeling this will happen grows stronger as the campaign moves on. Now is the time we really need to hit our best form because this is when it counts.- {+ [7 }- K: [- M

" @" n% Y) @; m7 _& h - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站Speaking of form, are you happy with your performances in recently?曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! i" T; G# P9 r3 q" W4 E1 m
I’m enjoying my football and the team is playing well. If you can’t enjoy your football here, there’s something wrong with you! I’ve been very happy with my form since Christmas. I hope to keep getting better.
* h$ ~2 Y* b* ~( r. ^1 O专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
8 R6 h& _# J( Q9 c2 O' h3 d( b专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.How hard is it to maintain form when the team is being rotated?
; O% m+ d" a0 Y. H专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.If you look at our results, I don’t think you can say a bad word about the rotation policy. Whoever’s played has done well and we’ve won more often than not. As a player, you’d prefer to be involved in every game, but the little rests here and there mean everyone’s still fresh. That was obviously the boss’s idea at the start of the campaign and he’s been proved correct once again. It was around this time last season that we had a few injuries, which resulted in the same players playing in every game. We eventually got a little tired and paid the price. This time we’ve been able to have a rest and use different players according to the games.曼联在线·球迷地带( i6 D( S, A6 O) l0 D: g$ x/ v
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站5 D  D: T/ M0 e* y+ G* s
So, what would you say you bring to the team?
% I9 ?' g. a7 @- G) w - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站I just try to help out at both ends of the pitch. I supply the attackers as much as possible and create chances for them, but at the same time I’m looking to defend and help out the back four. I do enjoy playing here at United because I get a lot of the ball. And, of course, it’s a pleasure to play with these lads. People talk about my passing ability and that’s always been one of my strengths. However, it’s easier to look good when you’re playing with others who move so well off the ball. Our forwards make my life a lot less difficult.

$ }1 V( I! C3 v- C曼联在线·球迷地带曼联的中场传球大师最近状态不错。这是他在曼联的第二个赛季,他希望能帮助球队获得更多的冠军。
8 ?8 F; `' [7 s: J2 j曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
8 s# X2 p+ g/ n8 _7 A曼联在线·球迷地带

1 [, V2 }4 ?5 f+ V( {- Q曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛接下来与阿森纳和切尔西的直接对话有多么重要? 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.* W! x$ ^* a! P0 ]0 M- O
我认为你不能只挑出一场比赛,然后说它比其它比赛重要。阿森纳和切尔西的确很强大,但我觉得和他们的比赛并不是决定性的。我们需要赢下每场比赛。我们要客场对阵米德尔斯堡,然后客场打布莱克本,这些比赛同样十分困难。
3 l( Y0 q9 D# Z; G& g, Gwww.imanutd.com
4 C3 W$ v- S6 j1 w. s3 t8 [& p6 d专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
0 Q; [& U5 v/ f: j0 V从去年夺冠的经历中你有什么收获呢? 专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.' o) q! E5 z% S2 D( H& Q( N
夺冠的感觉非常美妙,我希望能够再体验一次。但是我们在足总杯决赛中失利,冠军联赛也倒在了半决赛,这些经历激励我去做的更好。
5 U- u- S0 X( ~- h专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
* A2 B7 r9 K0 V! `( i曼联在线·球迷地带专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.7 }8 h0 A$ f& e! _
本赛季进行到什么的时候你觉的冠军的形式明朗了?
4 p+ c: f" a5 }! F8 E9 M$ B我们从第一天开始就相信自己,没有什么能改变我们的信念。我们每场比赛都努力争胜,随着赛季的进行我们信心与感觉越来越好。现在到了决战的时刻,因此我们一定要拿出最好的状态来。 曼联在线·球迷地带' L+ m* P9 i: s' K1 [$ b. Y5 y

) Q" G1 ]: n% O- f# m  J专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源. - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站2 z7 C! F/ h. D, m
说到状态,你对自己最近的表现满意么?
* S0 U" t, g7 _6 Z' l& u+ S9 V曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛我很享受自己踢球的方式,我们球队也表现不错。如果你自己都不欣赏自己踢球的话,你的情况才不妙呢。从圣诞节以后我的状态就不错,我很高兴也希望能够继续保持下去。
$ r+ j- Y* `, @- {曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛
; o5 k9 C) |# i5 H2 D专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
" f* C9 ]1 g' B0 y9 U- \专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.在轮换制下保持状态困难么?
1 P* x. n+ I3 }- J$ I曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛看看我们目前的战绩吧,我觉得轮换制不该得到任何批评。无论谁上场都表现不错。作为球员,你当然希望每场比赛都可以登场,然而不时的休息可以让每个人得到调整。这是主教练赛季开始时就定下的政策,而他又一次做对了。现在赛季快结束时我们才出现了一些伤员,而他们就是由于每场都打而得不到休息的。好在我们目前并不太疲劳。现在根据比赛我们可以选择不同的人员搭配了。
1 C4 E1 l3 z, z* d( G2 Y# ^www.imanutd.com曼联在线·球迷地带8 ~2 R+ h" b: M3 M
曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛! K# @" y" o9 o; Z
那么,你觉得你对球队的作用在哪里呢?
, q0 ~& c/ r* z曼联在线·球迷地带球场的两端我都要照顾到,我要尽力为前锋创造机会同时还要保护我们的后防。我很享受在曼联踢球,因为我拿球机会很多。与队员的合作也十分愉快。人们经常谈论我的传球,这也确实是我的特长,当然,这与前场球员出色的跑位是分不开的。我踢的轻松自在,是因为我们的前锋实在厉害。

做得好!掌声!!
曼联加油!!向五冠王前进!!

卡里克还是蛮帅的

虽然现在你没有入选国家队但是你 的 表现说明了 一切,你是世界级的,加油,支持你,支持曼联。

感觉很舒服。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..