曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

弗格森:我将在70岁前退休 Sir Alex: I'll quit before I'm 70

弗格森:我将在70岁前退休 Sir Alex: I'll quit before I'm 70

: Q0 ?# ^0 A( B$ V) M( {8 T3 i, n曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛Sir Alex Ferguson admits he will not be United manager by the time he turns 70, and says he won't remain a part of the club and cast a shadow over his eventual successor.www.imanutd.com, ?9 v! v. q( a+ z1 R' I
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站+ p8 ~6 L& ^2 k8 h
The Reds boss, who turns 67 in December, still has unquenchable enthusiasm for United and football, but in "two or three seasons" he says he'll have earned a rest.
/ o& Y; O: I, T  F8 x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛 - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站% z! y8 L$ v- ?/ x& K/ V4 X
"I think no more than three years - maybe two more," he told Sky Sports. "I'll keep the enthusiasm up long past 70 - whether I'll still be doing the football, I'm not so sure about that.
, e' s/ b( K; V. M专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
1 a4 b3 {# V2 T: }4 q. c: v% M& o$ k曼联在线·球迷地带"Anyway, I deserve a rest. After you've done 21, 22 or 23 years – after a couple more seasons – you need one. I have also got to respect my wife too, because she's suffering. She's not a football fan, she's an Alex Ferguson fan."专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.) p/ q# j$ N7 J' y
- 专业·专注·曼联中文网站1 X7 g/ S" u. P( Q2 Y
Sir Alex doesn't see United's next boss as having had to have played for the club. "It's not a prerequisite for the job," he said. "I didn't play for United, and Matt Busby played for Man City. It will be down to ability and how well some managers are doing at the time."
: q% K) l9 Q; K$ h1 {' p" g" n
+ c! Q6 @# W: C3 P) L: B; NCarlos Queiroz, the United assistant manager, would have to be in a strong position to take over. "You can't discount Carlos Queiroz," admitted the Scot. "I think he's outstanding. He's done fantastic work for the club.
, o1 E' w& N$ A) }* m8 J; h3 V9 Iwww.imanutd.com - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站3 J6 M8 @1 N8 c8 }
"At that point I wouldn't have an interest in how it was run. It would be the manager's domain. People say that if you're about the place, you are in the road, and I don't want that – the field will be left clear."
+ R) J* \( R2 Y& Z2 r1 g! y专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.
9 h0 j; O1 @- I& xWhoever follows one of the greatest reigns in football management history has a tough task, but Sir Alex says that person must be wholly in charge.
0 m3 u) G- N) ^/ ^曼联在线·球迷地带"It's the most difficult job and the most important man at Manchester United is the manager - without question, the minute that ever changed it would mean a massive free-fall," he said.
/ Y3 B7 i* y! E6 V6 C. qwww.imanutd.com8 \- g/ r# l" g' F
"You can never allow the players to run the football club and you can never allow the supporters to run the football club. They've all a part to play. Without our supporters, we'd be nothing - without the players, we'd be nothing. They are the most important components of a football club - but somebody has to run it. Somebody has to be in charge, and the manager is the best man - and has always got to be supported."
5 R5 Q# {3 f) i" X9 F/ x' ?( J0 V - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
: O& R$ G. S5 w: I- |  N: Q$ M曼联在线·球迷地带弗格森承认,在70岁时他将不会再担任曼联主帅的职务,而且他也不会留在俱乐部给他的继任者带来阴影。
# D5 w+ [4 F9 Q( q  V3 L曼联在线·球迷地带12月就年满67岁的弗格森表示,他将在2到3个赛季内退休。
9 ]$ p2 ]3 Z: S5 C& M1 H曼联在线·球迷地带“我觉得不会超过3年——也许2年我就会退休。”弗格森告诉天空体育。“我可以到70岁都保持激情,但是会不会继续留在足坛则无法确定。”
# b% S$ U4 g8 n# h! I: y- V: S“无论如何,我都应该休息。在做了21、22或者23年后,你需要休息。我还也很尊重我的太太,因为他受了很多苦楚。她不是球迷,他是弗格森的球迷。”曼联在线·球迷地带/ `' E5 `8 U5 G  o5 `. N
弗格森不认为曼联的下一任主帅一定要曾为俱乐部效力。“这不是曼联未来主帅的必要条件。我没有为曼联效力过,巴斯比更曾为曼城效力。这将取决于能力。” - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站. A: ]0 V  _8 B: H5 X
奎罗斯也许是曼联未来主帅不错的人选。“你不能忽视奎罗斯,我觉得他很杰出。他为俱乐部作出很大的奉献。”

下任..吓人。。。
老队长的破坏力是惊人的..

希望这一天来的越晚越好

一段传奇的20余载,每个红色的记忆里都会烙下对爵爷的敬意。
Glory Glory Man United!

个人觉得应该为他也来座雕像纪念