曼联在线①群17612368 ②群31059685 ③群42791008|网站主页|曼联新闻|在线视频|BT索引页|网盘资源

范德萨的荷兰开局大胜 Edwin's Oranje off to a flier

范德萨的荷兰开局大胜 Edwin's Oranje off to a flier

+ N( i* f5 r+ f4 ~0 |% J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站www.imanutd.com. P  b0 I7 Z2 \+ b' Y5 t3 S
Edwin van der Sar and Holland got off to a flying start in Euro 2008 Group C with a comprehensive 3-0 win over world champions Italy.专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.- s4 f! ?& B) v9 g

2 y  D, j! t1 c' x+ J - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站
It was a classy attacking display from the Dutch, who Italy found difficult to cope with.曼联在线·球迷地带$ O/ N* V+ ^0 c+ V
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.4 ^- F  D( q+ n
Former Reds striker Ruud van Nistelrooy gave the Oranje a fortunate lead when he turned in a close-range finish on 26 minutes, the match officials failing to spot he was clearly offside.
+ ]8 X# D8 c- ^# I8 O; e8 [) N专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛* a" n: ]) a% f
Italy had every reason to feel hard done by, but there could be no complaints about Wesley Sneijder's strike five minutes later. A rapid counter attack cut mercilessly through the Italian defence and ended with an expert volleyed finish from Sneijder.曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛$ |' M0 X3 O! {0 Y" g6 z
专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源." S& F+ u5 o2 T+ E) a' U
Van der Sar was called upon late on to produce stunning saves from Fabio Grosso and Andrea Pirlo before Giovanni van Bronckhorst headed in Holland's third after 80 minutes.
5 t* L& M6 K9 A5 J曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛专业曼联球迷网站,曼联球迷的地盘,为广大球迷提供最新曼联新闻与视频资源.2 y( w% d( X! H) w  F
The result puts Marco van Basten's men top of Group C, above Patrice Evra's France and unfancied Romania, who played out a 0-0 bore draw in the group's other opening clash.
7 i$ x  R+ z3 N3 q# x曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛曼联在线·球迷地带% M# V3 d' R3 T
Evra didn't play in the match as he was kept out by Barcelona left-back Eric Abidal.
1 y' m$ ^5 r# Y- R4 X* s1 Z% L* p
7 s" X" O% w4 Y" H0 D: `, gwww.imanutd.comIt was a poor display from the French and their performances will have to improve in the remaining group games - against Holland and Italy no less - if they are to stand any chance of progressing to the knockout stages。* h8 a3 A0 {) ?- G+ [) Z5 P$ O, _
. p% y0 U) q! T0 c' |
范德萨和荷兰在2008欧洲杯取得完美开局,他们3比0大胜世界冠军意大利。
& h/ t% f  L# s曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛这是一场经典的荷兰攻击战,意大利的防线根本无力抵抗。曼联,曼联BT,曼联在线视频,曼联图片,曼联新闻,曼联论坛, {+ `7 F( l0 N& m( P
前红魔前锋在第26分钟帮助荷兰首开记录。斯内德在5分钟后再下一城。范德萨先后扑出格罗索和皮尔洛的射门,第80分钟,荷兰打进第3球大胜对手。
/ g! G9 ]- L0 G - 专业·专注·曼联中文网站获胜的荷兰在C组排名榜首,埃弗拉所在的法国与罗马尼亚互交白卷。巴萨的阿比达尔成为首发左后卫,埃弗拉未能获得上阵机会。

发布的有些晚了,呵呵。不好意思了...

支持个